Help me Cred Forumsfags

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

Help me Cred Forumsfags. Wife left on a business trip for a week and I came back from mine 2 days after she left. Left my step daughter (blonde) and her bestfriend (brunette) to themselves to watch the dog and sent my twin sons to their grandparents house. Step daughter and friend throw a party and left the dog (a year old non neutered great dane) to piss and shit and tear up the entire basement. Begged me not to tell her mom and her friends parents so I made them a proposition; clean the house, watch the twins for the next 5 days and the dog and do whatever it takes to make them happy. They agreed. My twin sons are 15 and have expressed to me how they think their step sister and her friend are hot and I have occasionally agreed. I told them for the next 5 days, I will text them and for them to do as I say. Here's where the fun is Cred Forumsfags, you get to decide what I tell them to do to make the little sluts learn their lesson.

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
credforums.com/thread/704495765/miscellaneous

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

Tell them take a shit. Pose with it and post it to facebook

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

Take a shit where, pose how, I'll save this for the last day but need more details to work with

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

Tell them they have to clean the house in their bras and thong and take pics.

Julian Peterson
Julian Peterson

I'm calling the police.

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

Take a shit where
Umm... Outside or anywhere in your house with no carpet.

pose how
Duck face selfy standing next to it

David Butler
David Butler

any prof towards this?

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

Alright, continue
Hmm, we'll see, not sure if that's harsh enough punishment or not yet

Ian Clark
Ian Clark

what is your limit? toward telling them what to do? or are you willing to test how much of little sluts they are. show time stamp pic or this thread will not last long

Robert Roberts
Robert Roberts

If this was remotely true, you would be posting tits already.
Fuck off.

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

Well you could tell them to smear the shit over them then take the pic and post it to facebook. Sorry I'm not that creative

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

There is no limit. And I will not post pictures bc of fags like this
I will continue to post pictures of them, but not of the events. Maybe I will when it's all said and done

Jordan Cruz
Jordan Cruz

Tell them to get naked and start sucking cock. Also take pictures

Dominic James
Dominic James

Let me clarify one thing, I am texting the twins with instructions on what to make them do.

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

Won't show pictures of the events

This is lejit as fuck

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

dont be a fag OP be a epic OP and be good to the Cred Forums. at least get a nude for us gotta feed your peepz. i would suggest you get one of them to give your boy a lap dance at first then as its happening as your sun his he likes it. then tell her she has to let him touch her boobs. and keep it going tilll you hook your boy up with her.

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

Well, tell them to tell those sluts to get naked and start sucking cock and take pictures

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

.....and you can't screencap your text message,Why?

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

I had the twins make her friend go take this in the bathroom.

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

dude tell them to come on Cred Forums for 3 hr and they have to post a thread with them kissing and shit

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

Here's another reg pic of them together

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact
Only a fool
a fool
fool

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

The twins
Her friend
Please think this through, Sir. Your bullshit is unravelling. Keep it together.

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

so there text messaging you off a mobile? if i give you email and send you my number tell them they have to attend to my sexual desiers

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

The twins are his sons you dummy.

William Harris
William Harris

come up with a reason why you could not make them text me? this is the perfict way to punish them im a aussie we have some seriously wicked thoughts

Zachary Bell
Zachary Bell

op is fag cant follow threw with a very simple request.

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

dead thread. nice try buddy. point to the aussie

James Hall
James Hall

How do you even know how to get out of bed? I bet you don't even have a bed. You probably just sleep in the corner like some rancid animal.

Brayden Powell
Brayden Powell

google comes back clean

Brayden Hill
Brayden Hill

get the girls to make out

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

easy enough to fake my friend.

James Barnes
James Barnes

Now, please continue.

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

tell them to text 0487005348

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

make her show her pussy. better yet, make both girls take a pic bent over showing asses and pussies.

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

The twins said they kissed but wouldn't go further than just a peck on the lips. What should I do about this

Ryder King
Ryder King

Not quite yet. In due time

Connor Gray
Connor Gray

make them film it, topless, duh

Luke Lopez
Luke Lopez

whose tits are those, blondes or burnettes

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

not going to get them to text me?

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

Brunettes, I'm going to stick to abusing her friend for pictures for the duration.
No. You can say what you need to here.

Leo Lee
Leo Lee

hey cant blam a guy for trying. i think you should threaten them with total cut off if they do not start do as you request. if you have any power over like selling one of there cars

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

Pic of friends ass in thong

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

You can't get the 2 girls naked at the same time fgt

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

No, like I said I'm holding their party against them.
You guys are taking too long and not giving me good enough ideas but more so just screaming for pics. I told the twins to take her friend and tie her to the bed naked, do as they please and when they are done, since the girls liked to leave the dog locked in the basement, leave the dog locked in the room with her tied to the bed. We'll see how it goes.

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

how willing is your step daughter to right her wrong if you can. has she ever show skin or flirted with you?

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

They're both little cock teases. All flirt, no follow through. But it doesn't matter how she is with me, I handed them to the twins. Maybe I'll get my share another day.

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

okay thats a start. then get the twins to to find a dog lead and coller and make you step daughter wear it. as if they have any ice in the frezzer i have an idea

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

Pics or gtfo. OP is fake and gay.

William Edwards
William Edwards

have the twins tie her up yet?

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

have a little faith. if you dont like it you know how to leave the thread

Kayden Bennett
Kayden Bennett

They said they just locked the dog in, I told them to get a leash and collar and put them on their step sister and get ice, now what

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

okay now get the twins to make her get down on all 4s and act like a dog. but she had to do it in underwear

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

This is so fucking fake. OP is a 10/10 faggot. user are a bunch of cringelords

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

when she has done this get the twins to start putting the ice in her underwear. and tell the twin to make sure she under stands she can keep going threw worse and worse thing or start following every command. now photos are a must so you know that its really happing

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

if she dose not agree to follow every command. it time that the twins give that dirty little dog a bath out the back. with as much cold water as they can use

Matthew Martin
Matthew Martin

oh and the twins should have a rolled up news paper for when she in naughty and dose not follow master commands

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

They had to stop, they heard her friend screaming from the bedroom and came in to the dog going to town on her pussy with his tongue. Guess they sat there and watched until they thought her pussy was too raw. Told them to untie her and make her take a pic of her abused cunt. Here you are for being a good sport.

Zachary Sanchez
Zachary Sanchez

or the back of the lead works just as well.

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

well no that this has happend it works in your favor. make her give the dog a hand job

Michael Bailey
Michael Bailey

and witch ever girl is not giving hand. they get same treatment as the other did head buy k9.

Josiah Rodriguez
Josiah Rodriguez

Which one?

Landon Nguyen
Landon Nguyen

in that do you mean girl or dog?

Easton Cruz
Easton Cruz

Show something with face. Otherwise I feel this is fake

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

Do this OP but BJ instead

Jeremiah Nelson
Jeremiah Nelson

twins need to take photo prof as well of head or hand job. but the dog defently need to lick step daughter pussy as well

Brody Richardson
Brody Richardson

not saying you have to sent pic to us but you need prof your self

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

and if they dont do as commanded tell the twins to hold them down and left dog fuck them.. im sure that as a threat will make them follow what you say

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

so your TWINS just have one cell phone between the two of them? or are they they siamese twins maybe?

you had me until i saw the contact name

Connor Ortiz
Connor Ortiz

dude dose it matter if fake or not. its fun enough just to see what come up next

William Robinson
William Robinson

Alright since the dog gave her friend some good doggy head, her friend will return the favor and suck the dog off. the twins will tie her to the end of the bed and my stepdaughter will be tied to the bed so the dog can tongue lash her pussy and fuck her friends face since she'll have no way of moving her head back.
And I will get pics and vids, but like you said, for myself. Maybe if I like where this goes, I will reward. But for now, here are the whores in another pic together

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

funny tho i caught my step sister letting the dog eat her out once. amazed how much it exited me

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

OP is a fag, who the fuck puts twins as their contact name. fuck off op

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

If they are both tied up just let old rover go to town.

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

so sexy. can we get a pic of them tied up?

Cooper Lee
Cooper Lee

Someone who's not showing their names. Fuck off fag user

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

is this happening now? and if there tied up and your will to take it to a whole new level then while one of the twins is filming get the othere to slip a quick on in. or go get some thing to use on them e.g hair brush or cucumber

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

you dont want the dog to go to town on the yet. you have to let them suffer/maybe enjoy it for much longer

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

if you can get the twins to make them cum while the dog is doing shit then. they have to live with it that they enjoyed it enough to have an orgazim

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

have the girls do a naked yoga session in front of the twins

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

Fuck it I will just use the girls names. Cameron is the brunette and Gabbie is my stepdaughter. The dog is throat fucking Cameron right now, and the twins explained something at the base of his dick growing which has be his not but they said he's going so hard his balls are slapping her face chin and neck and making her face turn red, and Gabbie is crying because one twin is pinching her nipples while the other decided to straddle her face and shove his cock in her mouth

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

after the dog is done with them. your now at a point were them making out is not the worse thing that can happen. a also good threat is that one of there granddads mate will come around and make them fuck his old wrinkly body

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

Teaching your sons how to rape. What kind of a piece of shit are you?

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

Well hope you are getting lots of pic updates for personal use. And maybe some to hook up your fellow Cred Forumstards

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

hell yeah im jealous of the twins. please post a little something, this is awesome.

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

sound like fun. gabbie needs her turn now if she want to be a lilttle cry baby time for puppy to hope and hump away. or give her the option to start toung punching camerons fart box

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

Nudes with face tied up.

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

if she really want to be freaked out to submission tell twins to get cameron to shit on a plate and the freeze it and if gabbie want to have a soak then guess what is being use as a dildo on her

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

The dog tried to knot Camerons face and got it stuck in her mouth with his entire dick down her throat and unloaded his entire nut down her throat. There was so much, she started throwing up around his dick. The dog started getting agitated though and started nipping at Gabbie's thighs and caught her pussy a few times. I told the twins to make sure Gabbie cleans up her friends sloppy mess. With her hair. But I'm thinking when that's done, having them tie Cameron and Gabbie pussy to mouth and letting them each have turn at their assholes, thenlocking them back up in the room with the dog, what do you think?

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

Of all the things that never happened

This never happened the most

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

im almost 99% sure that any women threaten with the shitty dildo. would pick the fuck that option. i did say us aussie can be sick fucks

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

This would be better with at least a few pics

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

i think youre full of shit and that none of this is real

Chase Howard
Chase Howard

That would require it to be happening

It is not happening

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

There's gotta be better way to incorporate their bodily functions

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

I love that the dog destroyed a basement so it seems logical these girls are willing to get raped just so they don't get grounded for a week by their parents.

Fucking fags falling for this shit

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

mud clapping?

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

And then everyone clapped

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

Good ideas, why not just have them tied up on their knees, hands behind their backs. Blindfold them and cover their ears. Then just get the twins to torment them whilst they are so vulnerable. Then after they have been tormented for a while bring back the red rocket.

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

other wise reinact 2 girl one cup

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

This is the only reason I think there's any chance this could be real.

Caleb Evans
Caleb Evans

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

CUCK

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

You are all stupid faggots if you believe this

Easton Hughes
Easton Hughes

Or he had a topless pic that wasn't on the Internet? I mean cmon dude

Gabriel Diaz
Gabriel Diaz

Crop a pic and search for it nothing shows up

Adrian Anderson
Adrian Anderson

TRIPS DONT LIE FAGS

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

any chance you have at drill at the house? or a vacuum cleaner?

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

Never said that's not possible, only that it's not a definite fake.

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

Op won't deliver

Robert Perez
Robert Perez

Don't be dumb its definitely fake. OP write something like # 704474435 across her tits if you wanna have us believe you

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

gabbie needs to be punished now buddy. them young boys deserve some sisterly love head job time for them no?

Alexander Parker
Alexander Parker

not to the point of cumming tho the should have the right to both fuck her at the same time one in each hole and aloud to release the load in the sisters slutty orifices. be a good dad other wise twins whould tie both the girls up and be aloud to molest the girls

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

Make both girls drink the twins piss from a glass, with pics of them drinking it

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

Too many preaching fags in here, OP is done.

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

So many good ideas, email at user.op
@ yahoo

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

This is fake AF

Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

are you able to send gabbie a message that the twins wont see? if so tell her she has to play with them while they sleep tonight

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

buddy fuck alone no one is making you stay here. your worse then a faker.. mate you have to sit on a thread that you dont want to be on and winged. time to go an hero up buddy

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

op most probable started watching his prof and it got him all worked up so he need to bust a nut. dont be cock blocks guys thats just wrude

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

This is complete bullshit can't believe you cunts are believing this."dog went to town on her pussy while she was tied up"
This guy is a 14 yo virgin with kinks lol

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

has any one said they believe it? do i smell assumption?

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

No, Op is a confirmed liar and a bad one at that, so he's abandoning the thread.

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

while we wait heres a big of my sister jenny

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

ah fuck it here is another one

Isaiah Parker
Isaiah Parker

holy fuck

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

I now declare this thread...this girl thread!

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

yup that what i had to grow up with. who am i kidding it was epic we are step sibling and well we use to wrestle a lot.

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

lets see/hear some more, user. any nudes?

Lincoln Green
Lincoln Green

she recently got nominated for miss australia she didnt win came in 4 tho

Blake Kelly
Blake Kelly

no nudes sorry guy last time we had fun time i was like 16

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

but if you all be searching for her on fb if ya beg i can shear her addy... it a hard one to get around coz her name is not her real name on fb

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

share plz

Juan Richardson
Juan Richardson

unlike this ops thread this is 100% true and i can prove it easy

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

javascript:quote('704492380') literally everyone at the fucking top said it. No, you smell me seeing people ask him to carry on and for more evidence.

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

sorry^

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

You've gone soft, satan. Trips revoked.

Jose White
Jose White

Is op gonna continue? will he post more pics? is this all real? Do I care if it isn't? Let's see if he will

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

yeah i was was one of them. didnt matter tho got nothing better to do. and her facebook name is.... poppy and then there is a

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

OP is kill, aka he got his nut off of us and left.
Now there's jenny

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

Jenny? Soz not paying attention there

Carson Wilson
Carson Wilson

scho

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

kk

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

er

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

Perth, Australia?

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

real name jenny but due to the amount of harassment she got for horny fuck messaging he she changed her fb name to poppy schokker oh and fucker i was the first to tap dat ass

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

Oh fuck she's hot.

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

why yes but she is traviling atm for her modleing

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

lemme see dat proof tho

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

you want me to prove what that i fucked her? or that she is my sister

Alexander Gray
Alexander Gray

You fucked your sister?story?

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

sister, and that you fucker her if you've got it lol. That sounds like a good story

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

keep posting her, Cred Forumsro.

Nolan Jenkins
Nolan Jenkins

step sister geeze. man i ant no redneck

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

Lol. Story or at least how you got to fuck her or how it started?

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

just fb her lazy fuckers. and i cant prove i fucked her unless some one has a time mechian to take us back when i was 16. but for the sister thing easy

Sebastian Hernandez
Sebastian Hernandez

ops wrong one lol

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

happy enough know guys. and i really cbf with the story unless i have more the 5 ppl ask me to tell it

Kayden Miller
Kayden Miller

i bet you stole nudes from her phone.

Nicholas Ward
Nicholas Ward

why involve the dog?
if this is real, that is not only nasty, but she can go to the cops and expose very real blackmail ending in rape, hat included bestiality.

Why not just tell her that her and her friend should show off for the twins, a little more every night, before stripping and eating out each other, and blowing the twins as a "reward for behaving"?

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

i wish lol

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

"drunk" text her. Say you were looking at family pics, and moved on to her pics, and you can't help it, you always wanted to know what her tits looked like.

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

Because it's totally fake man. OP is a fag.

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

hence "if this is real."
OP being a fag and a liar is expected. I just don't see appeal to dogs in the story. lose potential audience, and believability.

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

Hey I need someone to help me with a medical question on this thread. I shot my friend point blank in the face with a pellet gun credforums.com/thread/704495765/miscellaneous

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

This is decent pasta

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

simple.
clean the house while completely naked.

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

Of all the things that never happened
This never happened the most

This.
OP is a fucked up zoophile and pedophile who came to Cred Forums to troll and get his nut off

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

Cum on stuff, then tell them to clean it, say it must be the twins and YOU will talk to them lol

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

If they fucked his twins he's got them both to do whatever he wants.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit