I did 2 hits of acid 2 days ago, i had a great time and all, but ever since i...

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

I did 2 hits of acid 2 days ago, i had a great time and all, but ever since i sobered up ive been really depressed and spaced out. ive never had a problem with depression, and i cant focus on anything.

Has anyone ever experienced this? i dont know if i was lsd induced or not.

All urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR2.TRC1.A0.H0.Xsan pedro cactus cutting.TRS0&_nkw=san pedro cactus cutting&_sacat=0

Jace Walker
Jace Walker

it opened your eyes to a world you've never seen before. now you're back to reality and it sucks.

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

Yeah acid makes things pretty fuzzy after. You'll clear up

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

Your just drowned op. When I did shrooms sorta the same thing occurred. Acids probably a lil worse though. You probably won't have to kill yourself yet.

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

well thats the ting this is the 3rd time ive done acid, ive never felt like this afterwards. only thing i can point out is that the last stuff i took was synthetic, and much, much stronger.

I dont feel that way about lsd either, its really fun but i wouldnt want to feel like that all day every day, like a rollercoaster

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

thats why kids shouldnt do pychs faggot

James Howard
James Howard

A bad trip can fuck you up permanently

Syd Barret never recovered from his.

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

i've taken too much acid over the years, MDMA usually does that to me but acid doesn't very often

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

opening ther third eye is too much for the regular retarded joe

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

i know MDMA/Molly is really hard on your body, but i didnt think acid, especially 2 hits, could have a physical impact on you after the trip

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

nope not even once it makes things crystal clear

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

i watched a regular joe go insane on mushrooms before. he checked himself into a loonie bin for a week too. it was really something to see i'll tell you that

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

when I did shrooms I literally was on a happy high for a month afterwards

Carter Hernandez
Carter Hernandez

i took bromo dragonfly one time and fell asleep right after i took it. i woke up a couple hours later all confused sitting in my room by myself. i had this mental meltdown about every bad thing ive done in my life for like an hour and a half.

Dylan Gomez
Dylan Gomez

someday you'll learn kid, or maybe not,
the hard stuff fries your brain

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

Not true he was taking acid like they were corn flakes for brekfast,He was predisposed to mental illness LSD just sped the process up.
OP Iv had simalir feeling like the ones you are describing with other drugs it took a few weeks to get back to normal lets of exersize helps

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

yeah i saw dumb blonde girls go nuts on a heavy acid trip staying in the hospital for a month with psychologists

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

thats good to know thanks dude, ive also heard that its your seratonin levels out of balance after taking a strong hit of synthetic shit (ive taken 4 hits of regular, and it wasnt that strong)

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

it turns you gay

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

This was my experience too. First time I did shrooms I had 1.5 grams dried and didn't feel a fucking thing.

Second time I took 5 grams dried and went into space. It was a fucking amazing experience and I swear I've been happier, more creative and more focused ever since.

Love the shit.

Benjamin Kelly
Benjamin Kelly

Probably old enough to be your dad.

Wyatt Brooks
Wyatt Brooks

man youd love mescaline

LSD: Party and feel good
Shrooms: Connect with yourself
Mescaline: Connect with nature

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

someone gave u acid mixed with meth probably. ur dopeamine is probably really low. just eat and excersize

Aiden Garcia
Aiden Garcia

Psychedelics can make mental illnesses you're going to get later in life show up earlier, might be that.

Evan King
Evan King

Keen as fuck user. I live in Australia so it's REAL fucking hard and expensive to get my hands on anything.

Camden King
Camden King

its like $15 for a foot cutting on ebay

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

That hardly even makes sense. The amount of methamphetamine that could absorb into blotter paper is so minimal you'd hardly feel it. If he was talking about pressed "ecstasy" pills you might have a point.

Kayden Green
Kayden Green

You're just having a pretty heavy come down OP, wait it out. You'll be good in a day or two.

Juan Lewis
Juan Lewis

What the fuck where's this at

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR2.TRC1.A0.H0.Xsan pedro cactus cutting.TRS0&_nkw=san pedro cactus cutting&_sacat=0

i guess the price has gone up a few bucks on average since last year

Carson Ortiz
Carson Ortiz

I fucking love this. Thanks

Joseph Taylor
Joseph Taylor

Won't make it into the country

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

Is that you, muffucka?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit