Go ahead and answer it Cred Forums

go ahead and answer it Cred Forums
im waiting....

123 you fucking retard

1, 3 then 2

312 ez

All you hairlipped cocktongues are wrong....

It's 312

Retarded or b8

2 because 3 is crossing into another lane, then 1 because 1 has to yield before turning. So, 2,3,1

/thread

This cat excepted!

this

1 goes foward then 3 turns then 1 goes

All three at the same time, whoever does the best was the only one who deserved to be driving.

First goes number two since he is going straight. Second goes number three since he is in the road with no yield sign. Finally the third cause that niggas got a yield sign.

yep.

there it is

it's 231 even without the yield sign

why? because 3 can hover in 1's way making 1 either wait or cruise in the wrong lane for a few meters

kinda like how when you're trying to make a left turn on a busy highway, you can just go into the intersection area and just wait till it turns red then finish your turn

3,2,1 are you all fucking retarded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None of these cunts they are all on the wrong side of the road

yus
2 has right of way overall,
3 would block 1, thus 1 moves last.

the correct answer is to stop taking the test and castrate the man who thought this road configuration was a good one

it goes 2 3 1. This image is so stupid it's really not confusing at all. If you're turning, you yield to oncoming traffic. If you're at a yield sign coming from a branching road, you yield to traffic on the two lane road. It's not that difficult to understand.

Britain pls go and stay go.

No, my friend. You are.

231.. anyone who says otherwise probably lives in the South.

Ufukkenwatmate?

Which one is my car?

Whichever one it is, that ones first. I go the way I want while laying on the horn the entire time, yelling "FAGGOTS!". After that, who cares about the other two.

Unless one of the drivers is a woman. She goes last. If the other two are both women, the hot one goes next, then the fatty/uggo.

4, the truck who came speeding off the freeway and anally destroyed all those little cuck 4 wheel having faggots

Spot on - they're all on the wrong fucking side. They'd all crash or get arrested for dangerous driving... They're probably french.

All 3 at the same time
but watch out !

holy shit they are all driving on the wrong side of the road

3 first he doesn't have a sign to stop, then 2 because hes not turning then 1 because hes a fucking nigger

it's 2-3-1 for all you non-knowing how to drive nuggets. Read the drivers hand book.

Just as the speed limits should be raised to the speed most people actually drive, the 4-way stop rule should be changed to what people actually d - first come, first serve. Two people NEVER arrive at the same exact time, let alone 3 or 4. You can always tell who got their first. That person should go first, etc.. That's what people do anyway, so why obsess over the rule?

1 and 3 go at the same time while 2 speeds like every other asshole on the road into 3 smacking it into 1. Then we post the carnage on a rekt thread.

2 doesn't have a sign to stop, I honestly can't tell exactly what the actual fuck that sign is, more than likely just a generic road sign to caution the driver of an intersection, but it's obviously not a yield or stop sign. 2 has the right of way and 3 can just block 1 from going.

If you drive frequently enough, you will have plenty of opportunities to arrive at a stop at the same time as someone else, I can average maybe once or twice a week.

I go first thats the correct order

this - it's a yield, 1 not going anywhere until 2/3 dor their thing.

2, 3 then 1
The top of the T goes before me, in my country at least

Trick question.
Car #2 is an Audi, so he is going first no matter what the law says.
Car #3 is an SUV with a soccer mom in it and she is texting someone about some bullshit as she is driving and will be going through the intersection at the same time as the Audi, but the Audi driver is on to shit like that and will gun it in time to avoid getting hit.
Car #1 has a Yield sign anyway, and will be sitting there watching as the other two idiots somehow manage to elude Darwin once again.

So despite what the law says the order SHOULD be, the order WILL be 231.