What is ur ideal afterlife

what is ur ideal afterlife

Valhalla was seeming p dece

This is

5cc of sperm injected rectally 2x weekly.

Seing that guy dressed up at the Gentleman Club video make me want to be balls deep inside him, im not even joking and i dont know what to do anymore

I become the master of my own personal reality where anything goes

Kind of like a God

Living in a palace like this with an unending supply of all the Asian food I want, and all the Asian concubines I want, any time I want. I want the four seasons to still be a thing.

One with no age of consent.

rebirth.

life is pointless if it's perfect.

I always used to think that heaven was basically an eternal shopping mall. You could buy anything and everything that had ever been made, and everything that had not. It was all free of course. And everyone gets a mansion, that they obviously buy from the mall. Everyone who isn't a raging sociopath is there, and everything is chill as fuck. And when I say you can buy anything, I mean anything. Girls, superpowers, cosmetic painless surgery. Keep in mind that I was like 5 when I thought this up, but this still seems the best case scenario.

>Not choosing polyamorous household with all the girls

But in all seriousness, I'm actually pretty concerned for what happens to society when VR becomes good. We might see the NEET problem hit the west

Floating around in random nebulas with idubbz and maxmoefoe and filthy frank and they just roast all the people i don't like for all eternity.

72 virgins

One where I am charged with coming up with and testing new methods of torture for other damned souls. I will be a beautiful meadow. I also hope that it is pink and has sunshine and rainbows constantly. People will be impaled on unicorn horns and be thrown into meat grinders and then reform the next day. Everyone will constantly be hunted by pastel eldritch abominations and horribly violated by them as well. Hunger and thirst will only be quenched by the bodies of your fellow victims of punishment. Every day one organ will be ripped out at dawn but it will not be fatal to the subject. Once you have completely given into your desire to cause pain, you are made into one of the torturers.

Dying over and over again.

The Elder Scrolls, but like... real life.

You're a gay cunt, I'm afraid.

Ditto.
And in the super trash bros skit lol
I saw him and thought "you can really be a trap if you tried.."

What's this from?
Naruto?

Zatch Bell, actually.

I can be the main character in every harem anime and switch universes/animes at will and have sex will all the grills and they will all love me and we will all be happy forever and I'll never have to eat unless I want to

Getting to observe anything I want to on the planet, real life is more interesting than television.