I am stuck awake thinking about a girl I met for the first time yesterday...

I am stuck awake thinking about a girl I met for the first time yesterday. I get a much different feeling thinking about her then I have from any person I have met. I just need Cred Forums's help to get me through the night because I need sleep. Wtf do I do? (pic unrelated)

Did she give your heart a boner?

find out if she's dating anyone?

Graduate high school

She is...my chest just fucking sank...

more

Can't I have no clue how that even got on my phone.

then fuck off and move on

I've got a similar thing going on...
I plan on hitting on my best friend's Mom at the next lake party they have.

Everybody gets super drunk and I know I could get her to come on to me if we're both wasted.

I would go something like:
Me: "Hey come take a shot with me"
Her: "Sure!"
Me: (take the shot and lean in to kiss)
Her: (kiss me back)
Me: "I'm so sorry"
Her: "It's okay"
Me: "okay" (grab her hand and put it on my dick buldge)
Her: (keeps kissing me)
Me: (pull out gleaming sausage of cummy-time)
Her: (spreads thicks thighs and let's me rub pussy buldge)
Us: (make love while we kiss under a warm blanket)

The trick is going to be getting past the guards. It's not impossible but we'll see. Maybe she'll be my girlfriend after too if we can keep a secret. I just have to get past the guards.

>Jerk off
>Heart boner alleviated
>???
>Profit

Dude...it is so bad that I can't even do that...usually that is what I do. I just jerk off and move on. It feels wrong to even do that. I don't think I am getting any sleep tonight.

she's seeing someone
if you were dating someone you had this strong of feelings for, would you want some faggot picking at her everyday?

Are you an Amerifat?

I know! I don't want to be fucking weird. I don't want to bug her. I just want to go to sleep and hope this is gone in the morning.

Ya. Why?

How's the presidential election going, in your opinion?

This

Why are you asking underage about the election?

>Implying you can't have an opinion on politics cuz age

Extremely poor. I don't feel like we have any good options that have a chance of winning. Hillary is probably better then trump, yet she doesn't share almost any of my political views and I don't really trust her. Trump shares more of my views, yet he is a complete idiot that I wouldn't cast a vote for in a million years. I think my vote is going to be for johnson even though he isn't going to have a chance to win. I just want this shit storm to blow over. The election is a joke this year.

She looks like a generic roastie. All she wants is Chad. No way you can live up to those standards. All you could possibly be to her is a beta provider.

That actually helped a lot. I am going to go on a run or something to clear my head completely.