Guys i fucked up big

Guys i fucked up big.
My life is actually over and its all going down tomorrow morning.

I fucked up and i am not sure if i should kill myself .

My life is over.

Should I end it?

Wat u did

do it

give some deets bro

Who'd ya kill OP?

Thanks for sharing, now gtfo

live on, greentext what happened tomorroy

run away. i assume you live in the states. you can buy a grayhound ticket and leave your phone on the bus as you drive in the opposite direction. spend all your money on whatever makes you happy and go out with a smile on your face when you run out

Wat u did

kys piece of shit with dirty asshole

bait/8

Wat u did

we are never going to give a fuck if you don't tell us exactly what you mean

the vague bullshit makes you look like a tool

I admitted a life long secret, and my only friends want to turn me in to the Feds.

They say it's for my own good and it needs to be done, but I can't handle it anymore.

yup

details faggot

Notting is worth dieing for, never give up no matter how hard it ia life may get worse but life going to swing and you going to hit back hard

Pedoped

Come on don't be a girl tell the whole story

Whats yo secret? I wont tell :)

Pasta is stale

This is what you get for telling people your dark secrets.
Whattcah do? CP?

Anyways. Either take it like a man or bail. Call your friends on last time and tell em that they're piles of trash and if you see them again you'll bust they're nuts.

I bet you raped somebody, a child maybe. If that's the case then yes, you should go to jail and get buttfucked.

lololololololololololololol

You're a nigger?

true bail and go on some fugitive shit.
always wanted to do that

Tell us what happened you negro

Also green text it

What is life anyway OP? We're all just machines that are designed to eat and defecate. No real point to us. If you do a good job, you create piles of shit for 80 years or so. Congraturations primate. You created the stank. Even the replication part is just for cucks. We are all so genetically similar, there's no point in having your own kids so long as someone is having them. You're just trading vacation homes in Europe to push 10 pounds of ungratefulness out of your uterus.

So really, what I'm saying is, it doesn't really matter when you go. Everything on this tiny speck of rock floating in the middle of a vast empty universe is completely pointless anyway.

OP we will help if you tell us

Well said.

>to push 10 pounds of ungratefulness out of your uterus

femanon detected.

You don't read smbc comics, do you Sherlock?

Tell us what you did op

Somebody just watched Requiem For A Dream.

Tell what you did or this is a troll thread.

Join the french foreign legion.

or smoke the people you told your secret to. no loose ends. besides even if they snitch they need evidence and proof before they can even arrest/prosecute/ or even waste taxpayer dollars to open a investigation

I have sacrificed everything, what have you done to fight the legion?

troll thread