twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a spider

A spider
If dubs cum on it

A spider

cum on the spider

A pokeman
poke battle NOW

Looks like Satan. You should cum on it and burn it.

Huntsman spider

Your death.

roll

999 cum on spider

Looks like a spider. If dubs hold it in your bare hands and take a pic.

Dubs. U gotta cum on it now loool

wolf spider
highly unlikely it will bite you
and if it does, its poison is so weak that you would itch all over for a few hours then be just fine

Octopus

spider cum

That's a Fila Amaretto Giant spider, try to kill it don't let it approach to you. Could be deadly

sperm goes on the spider

PURE SATAN

I have a doctorate in insecticidal biology with an emphasis on many leggedness.

That is definitely a spider.

Are you people this fucking stupid, or just underage fags? I seriously want to know.

Omg hold it in your bare hands, cum on it

Jeesus fuck you guys seriously need to go outside for once

Sperm it is then!

Hollywood movie executive

Holy shit that's scary.

If dubs you have to cum on it.

Sponger

let the Spiderbro go

they eat critters, and that one won't hurt you.

let. it. go.

Torch it

underrated

>expecting a straight answer on /b

>Omg hold it in your bare hands, cum on it
Well, did you try it? If you've not tried it, how do you know it won't help identify it?

Hillary Clinton's Campaign advisor

that's a black widow. voting for space program

I think it's some sort of huntsman. OP should stop fucking with it and let it go about it's business.

That looks like a brown recluse. Bad things if it bites you. Tell me if I'm wrong

This.

I think that is a spider

This
If it goes berserk after ejaculating on it it's poisonous

>vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=IB7H9LdjKj0

eat it

It appears to be a spider

a stray dog

>triggered
If dubs release it in your backyard completely unharmed.

Colloquially, you'd probably call it a house spider. Looks like Tegenaria domestica. Quite closely related to the hobo spider, but harmless.

i love spiders if you want id show it in an anatomical position

I'm with this guy. Looks like it ki da has a fiddle on its back which indicates a brown recluse.

Keep clear from those things as their bites cause necrosis.

rolling for this

You think hes a blunt smoker?

I don't pay to much attention. If it's brown I just say it's brown reculse and proceed to carpet bomb my town. Fuck those things

yes

Sorry, it's more likely Tegenaria duellica, upon second glance. That scientific genus is a bit outdated and has since been merged with another, so I guess technically it'd be Eratigena atrica.

Rull

rolling

blow some of that shit in there and get it high

I live in Utah and see them everynow and then. I kill them but wasn't sure. Is the fiddle how you tell?

eat it, OP

YESSSSSS GET

OP gon' eat bug!!

Yes

WinRAR!!

meanwhile in australia.jpg

Eat !!

Can anybody positively id it? If not I'm gonna let my cat get it.

Faggots.

If singles op doesn't do shit.

FUCKING EAT IT

I had one fall onto my A-bag while I was packing my shit up and preparing to leave a training site. I stabbed the ever living fuck out of it with my knife. Apparently the thing had been in my locker the whole time i was there.

MFW

Nope, I'm in the states.

It's from the species Dinner. See:

Don't kill your cat man

your cat gonna die

That will kill or really mess your cat up

Read

>Too much a pussy to eat it
>Let innocent kitty fuck with it
Kill yourself

That is a Brown Recluse Spider.

Soak a cottonball in alcohol and throw it in with the spider.

Apparently the real defining characteristic is with the eyes.

Brown recluses do not have 8 eyes like most spiders, they have 3 pairs of eyes. 1 pair in the center and another pair on either side of those.

yea dont fuck ur cat up op.. just eat it

its a camilto spider very dangerous kills you seconds

Idiot you kill you cat with poison the spider.

Looks like a wolf spider

That's a brown recluse.

IF it bites you, your flesh could rot from the inside out at the spot that it bit you. So fucking kill it.

>MFW that's a different spider than in (OP)

some kind of doggo i can't tell which

>you can make sentence?of words

youtu.be/uaVWqStC19E

Bugologist here. From what I can tell it's an Opsucksniggerdick species from the cuck genus

Don't be a faggot OP. Kill the spider before it bites you or your cat. Or burn it

that isn't a brown recluse. it's a common house spider or a huntsman if anything.
Pretty harmless and they are chill bros who eat bugs in your fucking house. Stop fucking with it and it won't fuck with you. You are extremely low on its list of shit it wants to bite.

Faggot.

Eating your legs

Kill it with fire. And chemicals. If you can find some nerve agents, use those too.

CUM THEN SPACE PROGRAM

This.

thanks for the input, hajib.

show it from the top down for an id, eyes to rule out not being a brown recluse, what area in the states are you from?

Eratigena atrica

agreed, looks like what is commonly called a giant house spider, look it up...they are docile as fuck. wont bite you even when bothered most of the time. put it up high and let it hide to eat bugs and junk

Good thing I live in CA. We got Black Widows, but I have even seen on. Brown Recluse one the other hand sounds like hell.

IT'S NOT a brown recluse.
I've seen quite a few brown recluse assholes and they are indeed huge faggots. Oregon here but they can be lots of places because faggots.
This spider is 100% not a brown recluse. If op wants to kill it that's fine, but he's killing a spiderbro that literally is just eating bugs in his house and dindu nuffin.
It looks scary because house spiders get pretty big but they very very rarely bite people because people are not fucking bugs.

Ima let him go

rolllll

>The fuck did I just catch?
aids

wolf spider, you fucking pussy

watching dnews fucking faggot

It's is just a normal giant house spider.

Good, you're making the right choice. Those kind of spiders are bros.
If you want him to stay in the house, they like to chill high up in the corners of walls or ceilings and will fuck up bugs while you sleep.
If not, just put him outside and he will figure shit out.

It's a brown recluse. To my fellow American countryman faggots every brown spider is a deadly Brown Recluse and will give you necrotic AIDS bites just by touching you.

Underrated as fuck.

real spider bros look scary as fuck cuz they fuck scary insects

I don't know if that's true, spiders have ethics.

top drawer, fellow

feels

ahaha! my nigga.jpg

rollin

A demon

Time to send it into space. Get balloons

thats a cigar, not a blunt, there is no marijuana in that at all, i can tell by the form of the ember and ash content, OP is a broke fag pretending he has weed and can roll a perfect blunt , thats a packaged cigar.

Huntsman. Can't make Web, but they run like a nigga. If you let it be, you won't have any insects or even other spiders in your house.