Shota thread pt II maybe

Shota thread pt II maybe

bamp (i have no content to contribute, sadly)

You should fix that :P

Okay here's the new mitsui jun douijin I promised.

Still looking for any shotafags who wanna try a RP on omegle.. We could sort out roles and shit once we meet. Reply to this If you're interested and I can set us up. Thanks faggots.

Used to do this starting at eight. Just stripped off in the forest and tugged at it. Dad caught me once (soft and hands off, luckily) and I bullshitted him about it feeling good to be outside nude. Ended up with me just not wearing clothes at all while my dad wasn't near. I still don't know if he believed my original story, or if he knew if I was being lewd.

Nice, more like this

Eh, it's pretty normal for little kids to want to run around naked, so he probably bought your story.

And that'll be all from me. I hope you guys liked the douijins, I know I sure did. Mitsui Jun's work is always a treat.

Lurkin

Bump

I wish this artist would go back to this art style. It's so much better.

His new stuff isnt that bad, but just not as good i think.

>Wang dangle

Please no. Post some good art please.

Bump

translated by neko-kun
what happened to him anyway?

Probably just busy with other stuff or forgot.

I wish he would translate more stuff.

is this legal

more!

i live in the country as a child, my favorite thing to was run off the wilderness and get naked, started off innocently enough pulled my pants down and jerked it behind a tree, ( only later realize the location i was in our neighbor could have looked out their frontroom windwo and saw naked lily white boybutt as i become one with nature
after that my favorite thing was just getting naked and sittin on rocks and whatnot. always would end with jerking off though. if it was possible i bet my parents land would have a whole orchard growing little irl shota mes

It's legal if you don't do anything illegal on it.

not that user, but I don't think so. Its just rp, so I don't think so.

so explain this more

dont think its legal or illegal
what do you mean, im merely asking if roleplaying in a shota adventure is legal, i mean if tis two consenting adults i dont see why there is a problem with it past the basic moral ones that go with shota territory

Looking for someone who wants to have a RP involving at least one shota. Text based, yadayada. Roles and everything would be negotiable. Shota RP is legal. Thought police aren't gonna take you down.

that seems sound to me. I think its just morality

alright, so what are you thinking?

You can put chanshota in your interests and we can talk there if you'd like.

this is gay, how do you people sleep at night?

why would you trust omegle
they recently started keeping track of everything
id say find a safer alternative.

usually on my side

I've been using it for years without issue, friendo.

really? i sleep on my back most of the time

I like to keep a little night light on in case i have to use the bathroom or something

post some kawaii desu like pic related?

>recently

sometimes i put a pillow between my legs so my knees don't knock together

and what is safe will always be safe...
im just saying, there are ways to make your own chatroom now, just do that and put a password on it

why?

on my stomach or on my side holding a teddy bear

i cant stand sleeping on my back, probably comes from having to share a twin bed when i was little and not having much space

cute

having a large bed for yourself is great, i sometimes sleep at a 45 degree angle just because i can

idk, feelsgoodman. i'm bony

Probably with a sore, creamfilled butt.

wtf why is there a skeleton posting in a shota thread? shouldn't you be spooking people in a crypt or something?

hot

dont have to tell me
when my parents finally got a some decent wages going i got my own bed. amazing. although ill admit at first i kind of missed feeling my brother sleeping at my back. almost like a comfort blanket or something
sometimes i would back up against the wall to feel like somethign was pressing against my back.

It's almost 2:00am here. Should I stay up later for this thread, or go to bed now, risking missing some high quality shota posts? Or are you guys done posting and are now just talking?

EST ftw. I'm going to bed. i have shit to do in the morning

stay

can i request shota dom
like shota being the agressive one to the older

you don't mean...rape, do you? that would be morally wrong, user.

Shotadom is kind of hard to come buy, good ones anyway. Which is sad because i love it so.

no,,of course not. i mean how you always see the older male pushing a blushing an unsure shota into acts, just reversed
thanks user

Is it still rape when the younger shota is doing it to the older one?

probably because it's trash, user, it's TRASH!

No, you're trash.

i'm not the one that likes TRASH fetishes like shota dom, user.

I wouldn't worry about defining what drawn characters do to eachother... I was of course being facetious.

Quit trying to derail the thread with your bullshit

quit derailing the thread by not being able to see OBVIOUS satire. i fucking hate american posters, they don't seem to understand that it's all a meta meme.

You're the user who always shitposts like this with your trash taste in fetishes.

somehow you've managed to be both subjectively and objectively wrong at the same time. truly a marvel of logic.

>assuming i'm american
>quit derailing the thread by not being able to see OBVIOUS satire
Just because it's satire doesn't make it appropriate.

No that's you

>not realisting me assuming you were american was part of the satire
fucking americans :^)

i know you are but what am i

A shitty griefer.

You can say stupid shit and then claim it's satire, but that doesn't detract from it still being stupid shit.

didnt realise this shota thread was a minecraft server

my entire life is satire, dipshit.

You dont got to be in a game to be a shade tosser.

Would you a circumcised american boy?

Nice try FBI

I like uncut more personally. Foreskin is cute and fun to play with.

But being a cute American boy is nice.

I want to fuck his bellybutton

I'm in.

I want to gag on his cock while flipping me off.

Foreskin?

Yummy. Is it yours, desu?

Yeah lol