I need some advice Cred Forums

I need some advice Cred Forums

This girl I've fallen for expressed she had interest multiple times. We went on 2 dates and were supposed to go on a 3rd on Saturday. I figured out on Friday I had plans and told her. She said it was fine and we could do it another day. Ever since I canceled she's been giving short responses and never snapchatting her face. She seems like she isn't interested anymore. I asked her out again for Saturday. Sge said "I haven't thought that far out yet I'll let you know soon." It's hard to keep a conversation going with her. If I don't snapchat her first she won't snapchat me. Idk if I should pursue it or just drop it.

Pic unrelated

bump

Idiot.

pro-tip: girls dont like to be stood up.
You made her feel like something else was more important than her.

again I say, idiot.

Can't help if I have to do something.

Stop trying to talk to her and wait for her to hit you up.

Plus we never even had anything really planned. We were still figuring it out.

57 day snap streak at risk. Red heart too

enjoy being alone, stupid.

ok

Well OP looks like you fucked up by "having to do something". If I have learned anything in this shit world its that you just stood her up, and your constant badgering on snapchat is making this worse. I'd wait on talking till she talks to you, and for fuck sake don't use this as an excuse, you would make it work if you wanted to

I guess I'll do this. Thanks

Gonna let it 404 now

Honestly couldn't. Had a family thing out of town and needed to go to it.

You said sorry?
Right ?

Yea I apologized and she seemed ok with it but now that I look back I guess not.

Wouldn't really call it "Badgering" I snap her like 10 times a day. And I quit if I don't get a conversation to continue.

here's more of lara

Well if that's the case she doesn't sound too supportive or forgiving about this, i'd say to still do what you were gonna do but she sounds a little bit foolish to cut you off slowly for it. I hope you said that you flaking out was this and not the "I am busy with work" or some shit like that

It sounds like you're acting kinda desperate, which NEVER comes off well to anyone.

There's other fish in the sea. The worst thing you can do is get caught up on this one chick - go out on dates with other girls.

10x a day sounds like a lot. That said, if she's turning ice-cold after having to move one date, it wasn't meant to be anyway. Focus your attention elsewhere for a bit.

It's standing up if you cancel the day of. If some important family stuff comes up and she is not at all understanding, then fuck her. She is not a good person and better to figure this out now before you spend the rest of your life bending over backwards to meet her unreasonable demands, and still have her upset because you will never be good enough.
When it comes to people like that, drop them like it's hot.

No I told her from what I remember (Bad memory) That I couldn't go out tomorrow and something came up. Not those exact but something along those lines

I'd say wait it out.
Don't bring up conversation unless you generally have something interesting to say.
Don't cut her off completely.
And for everyone's sake, don't ever try and make a girl jealous.

Not really. We used to snap 100's of times a day

She probably went out with another guy and fuck his brains out to get even with you for standing her up.

So you tried the too cool for you bullshit, it backfired and now youre acting desperate

Am I rite?

If she look as hot or hotter then the girl in the pic stick around even if u plan on hooking up with other chicks and if not then bump that shit- let's be honest here no one is to busy to think about there weekend in fact I'm planning on doing tons of coke for my next one, here I come 80s

Yeah I'm not a dick. Not gonna try to make her jealous. If she's uninterested she's uninterested.

Totally.

You probably reek of desperation. Get over her and stop talking for a while. If it's truly meant to be, she'll reach out to you. If not, don't cry about it. Plenty more fish in the sea.

Just keep in mind how this feels. You don't want a relationship who doesn't express affection in a way that is compatible with you. Both partners need to feel wanted for it to be healthy, not so much of this "chasing". If you can't get her to come around via an actual conversation, then don't drag yourself through this. Move on and wait for someone who makes you feel like you are worth their time.

Not at all. I really enjoy spending time with her and talking to her. I didn't have a choice whether or not I could make it. I really wanted to go.

That's not standing her up. And he clearly has been open and honest about it while she is the one being unresponsive. You're overreacting, like her.

Thanks.

I never meant to stand her up. She usually is really understanding. I guess it could of felt to her like standing up but I hope not.

Then you should've been honest instead of being a loaf. You fucked it up man you're gonna have to move on and learn from this. If you really like a girl you gotta respect her, assuming she's not trash who likes being disrespected.

Honest? I don't understand how I was dishonest?

Well when u cancel with a girl is always a good idea to talk over the phone (I know u might wanna cringe but it's the most direct way then face to face) and give another date and time then and there so she knows you did want to see her.
BUT FTB!

You said yourself you weren't clear about why you canceled

Honesty it seems like you're out giving the whole story here

I said I don't remember what I said. Having a bad memory is different from being dishonest. If I'm not giving the whole story it's because I don't remember it.

Look u seem like a good guy so never act desperate clingy or unsure of yourself or a women will drain ur soul dry, just wait till she comes around but most likely she won't- sorry but there still is hope if she has a sister. Got get em tiger!

If she can't get over one date cancel then she'll probably give u problems in the future bro (or she's hurting for squirting lol zD) she gots to be understanding that as a Man U got shit to or else she'll be bitching and whining like my wife every time u go out with the guys for beers or every time u cheat on her then domestic violence comes it to the picture and u have to hit her weekly and marriage is down hill from there

Divorce is there for a reason. Beating someone isn't the answer

No problem, it's some advice I wish I had known sooner. I had gone through several where it felt like I was always chasing the girl or hoping they were pleased with me. Years later I met someone who expressed their affection in a smiliar way to me, where we both cared about it and didn't want the other person to feel insecure about it because we ourselves might feel that way. We're nuts for each other and it is like night and day compared to my past relationships that felt so one sided. We got married in February.

Just saying, being alone isn't all that bad, and there is such a thing as a relationship that doesn't make either person stressed or anxious. Might not be the most common, but no where near impossible.

She Catholic, a fucken bitch, and I love her still bro- I should never married so young and she's still very sexy to me so I don't want to give her up. We have our problems and one of mines is great natural knockers that literally grab every man attention so I had loose a good friend over her- she might have cheated so fuck her

It's the booze man

"She might have cheated" You're assuming things about someone who loved you and probably still loves you. Violence is never the answer.

I was feeling pretty depressed as I've spent a lot of time talking to her and I've helped her through a lot and she's helped me through a lot. I guess it's just not meant to be. Sad but the truth.