post pics of girls you know, others say what they'd do

continued from

wwyd?

Danielle

PLEASE HAVE MORE

>to all girls here

Never talk to them

the one in the gray

what would you guys do to her? former classmate of mine.

Would love to fuck bottom right in front of the rest, make them all stare as she screams while she gets fucked in the ass, then cum on her face.

Anyone interested?

lean her up against the railing for everyone to see, then fuck her brains out and make her scream for cock. once I paint her face with my cum I take throw her phone and clothes in the water and make her walk home
what would you do to this cunt?

damn looks so innocent, would love to take her tight asshole against that tree.Tie her up and let anyone who wanted a piece to come by and fill up her holes with jizz

Let's hear it

Wish I could take her in that dress, fuck her hard in the bed and cum all over her face and clothes

more of this girl? she has a hot coked out look.

you da' man.

Sluttiest girl in my school.

Youuuu should keep posting her

do you have a name or anything? does she have a snap, instagram or whatever?

left

Comment on my sister? She's been giving me a raging boner for a year now. Hate that I'm related to her

A very shy, virgin girl ex classmate of mine.

You pretend to be a casting agent/photographer. What happens?

another

the asian chick

Ask her to get naked, explaining it's all part of the process in getting the job, then take some pictures and say I'll leak them if she doesn't suck my cock. Cum all over her face and send her home without letting her wash up

left or right and wwyd. have more pics

Hmmm, thank you sir. I can imagine her face covered in your thick load, mascara running down her face

Right anal to begin with

Which sister and wwyd?

I'd fucking tie her up on a swing and pump her pussy full of cum over and over till it's dripping

I'd love to fuck her ass hard over that railing, then tittyfuck her and cum all over her face

I'd bend her over and DP her with a huge black dildo and my cock and she would love it and beg for more

she'd be on her knees gagging my cock

she looks so innocent I'd love to violate her

i'd tie her down and set a sex machine at top and just watch her struggle while being fucked relentlessly

THIS is my cousin

gf is looking for a bull or second boyfriend

Wish I could ram her ass hard while she screams about how much she loves it then cum all up her back

both turned 18 in the last few months

Wish I could fuck left hard in the mouth while right eats her out, then cum all over her face right as she cums on rights face

I can just visualize them just moaning ty user

Would love to use those udders and tittyfuck her hard, stick it in her ass before cumming all over her back

I'd love to see them bathe together then lick each other all over and tounge fuck each other's assholes and pussys

oh god all i can think about is how i'd violate them so hard and take their virginities together

Wish I could fuck those massive tits and cum all over her smug face

how would you bros handle this brown cutie?