Fuck you copsucking pig loving fucktards

fuck you copsucking pig loving fucktards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51t1OsPSdBc&list=PLO_jMtGTfAPFFCq505g9jBbOoLZDIwDwa&index=17
youtube.com/watch?v=tAKMUnsk5l4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Edgy

Well I guess do what they say and don't be a fuktard and you won't get beat and shot like a dumb stinky nigger

fuck you crime loving dem sucking libtard

Dubs of truth.

Also, sage.

Fuck you, OP

But you forgot to answer which service you are most appreciative of.

T R I G G E R E D

wtf is a morotcycle?

Cops are awesome they shoot and arrest niggers and idiots and criminals.

If you just obey the law you won't even have contact with them 99.9999% of your life. Whats your problem anyway

>hate violent ghetto niggers
>hate violent god-complex pigs
Do I really have to pick a side?

this
If you truly hate cops it means you are a nigger. In which case your opinion is invalid.

Grow the fuck up pussy, you'll be begging them to save your ass when some crazy thug breaks into your house and tries to slaughter your entire family

>morotcycle

Agreed. I've had two speeding tickets in my life, got out of one just by being respectful to the guy who pulled me over.

Don't do illegal shit, or at least keep your illegal shit behind closed doors, and the cops aren't a problem... and op fails to realize how shit society would be without cops, because people don't just get along without laws.

This

Totally this

>Don't do illegal shit, or at least keep your illegal shit behind closed doors, and the cops aren't a problem
This is what upper class white idiots actually believe.

That bay still has a face

Sure kid.....

Be like BLM until shit hits fan and need their help.

Don't let the 1% dictate what the other 99% do man. You have to be smarter than that.

>mfw people in 2016 are still basing their opinions of an entire group off of a few radical examples blown up by the media

use your brain just a little bit

so what personal negative experiences have you had with cops in your lifetime?

ITT: Picrelated

This

Not upper class, but yes, I do, because it works.

Don't argue with the cops, don't be an asshole to the cops, if you get a ticket pay that shit and be done with it, and go about your life.

Or you can be a contrarian prick and cause yourself trouble.

I bet you fancy yourself some sort of modern day Che Guevara, huh? But you're nothing but a sheltered little faggot who is mad at mommy and daddy and who has no idea about how the real world works. Get a job and shut the fuck up, punk

I'm a lower class white person and while I've been fucked up by the cops before, now that I'm living the straight and narrow I've noticed a lot less police involvement in my life. Funny that...

but im black i get exceptions when it comes to paying for food, taxes, housing, and educations. Why cant i get an exception when it comes to the law. Some people ive never met before were forced to work on a farm 200 years ago. Make me feel better about it

dude, look at american election

america kills saddam, america creates a power vacuum that leads to the rise of isis, america has never had an attack by an actual isis solider, just guys who declare their allegience on fucking twitter, and despite the fact banning all muslims wouldn't affect their crime or murder rates by more then 0.001%, it's the main talking point of the election.

There are people who honestly believe hillary clinton wants sharia law, and that all muslims are evil, despite the fact that if it were true they'd be facing an army one billion strong.

Boy, those blacks sure got it tough, huh Skyler?

Like Cam Newton for example! I bet he has it worse than all the poor whites of the world combined! Is that what they want us to say now?

you really are trying to be edgy eh? very convincing.

We'd be happy to help you with your race problem, if my country could figure out why you still have a race problem.

>straight and narrow
>going to make fun of you for it
>it's straightened arrow you fucking idiot
>google it first to be sure
>guess who turned out to be the idiot
>mfw

it actually is straight and narrow...

(informal) the proper, honest, and moral path of behaviour. Word Origin. perhaps an alteration of strait and narrow, an allusion to Matthew 7:14: ``strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life'' Slang definitions & phrases for straight and narrow Expand.

Cops are basically paid to fuck up people who disturb public order.

Serves you right for being a nigger and doing nigger things.

you seem to have missed the obvious point i was making

How the fuck are the cops going to just magically materialize there to stop them? ETA for cops in any area is around 10-20 minutes.

It's straight and narrow, you fucking 12yo faggot!

HAHA, thank you for ruining your own integrity for me!

Probably A but I enjoy D as well

First frame where cop's kicking that woman....if you actually watch that whole video, she fucking deserves it, and maybe another one.

as for the other two, it looks bad for the cops, and if I were to guess, the middle is brutality, and the right pic is possibly warranted action.

I was backing your point up

is it really that hard to understand the clear point i was making? I was wrong, not only was I the idiot, looks like we have several idiots here.

youtube.com/watch?v=51t1OsPSdBc&list=PLO_jMtGTfAPFFCq505g9jBbOoLZDIwDwa&index=17

That's still faster than fucking ordering a pizza.
Literally a free thing arrives at your house faster than food you pay for that's basically already 90% made except the last few minutes in the oven. For a bunch of people to come in with guns and risk getting shot just to make sure that the public is safe.

Oh no, we got it. You're a 12yo sheltered retard who's never really lived! It's ok though, you can keep pretending you've actually thought this out!

this

Plus the supreme court has ruled on multiple occasions that the police are not responsible for our safety. "To protect and serve" is just a slogan. They exist to serve state and economic interests, mainly keep for-profit prisons full while allowing the government to create jobs in law enforcement and corrections.

obvious bait, nice try

ITT

Exactly. If all the sudden everyone quit committing real crimes, they'd just start locking people up for shit like cussing and jaywalking. They're a business.

lol buttmad niggers. Stop being degenerate scum and you will stop being killed.

>most of us are criminals
>WAAAA WHY ARE THE POLICE TREATING US LIKE CRIMINALS WHEN MOST OF THE PRISON POPULATION IS NIGNOGS

>cussing and jaywalking

Those aren't criminal offences, they can hand you a fine but you don't go to jail for them.

You must be 12, come back when you're over 18 and understand how laws and civics work.

Free? almost $400 a year of my property taxes goes to the local shit force in my area and the only thing they fucking do is write tickets. If somebody attacked me or my family, my concealed firearm would be the only thing that would make a fucking difference.

Shhhh... they're coming...

You somehow completely, and I mean COMPLETELY missed the point.

Dumbass. Go back and read.

A true conservative hates the fucking pigs, along with every other unionized public functionary

You show me the big city pig that doesn't vote for the donkey promising him a raise, I'll show you Serpico.

Naive... probably underage ban that doesn't pay their own property tax.

you can get fined for cussing? If true, that is fucking ridiculous. Being fined for creating a certain sound with your vocal chords that has been deemed inappropriate by other people for some reason... makes no sense.

>$400 of my property taxes

Nah, most of it goes to the man who takes out the garbage every week and to maintain public libraries and make sure your streets are lit andt your sidewalks aren't cracked. Probably like $20-40 a year at most.

And in that time, the criminals are just going to stand there and wait while I'm on the phone with the dispatcher?

Jeez, you copsuckers are fucking retarded.

>completely missed the point

Oh I missed the point about you making up garbage that doesn't exist?

Japan has one of the lowest violent crime rates in the world. The police there don't go apeshit and start arresting everyone do they?

You're a real special kind of retard.

Why don't you pay for your own private security?

>BAWWWW WHY DO I HAVE TO STAND IN LINE FOR THE PUBLIC TOILET

Dumbass, my property taxes are apportioned. I get a piece of paper every year telling me where every single penny went.

But of course you don't own property. That's obvious now.

A looks like he has Down syndrome

Wasn't aware police used grenades. Flashbangs by SWAT, but not standard officers

Does japan have for-profit prisons? No. Did japan ever need to create 3 million jobs to sustain their economy? No.

You're truly a special kind of retard.

You could also elect to get your own private security to be on your beck and call.

Otherwise you have to wait just like everyone else. 10 to 20 mins for a bunch of dudes that will fucking die to protect you is pretty fucking ace.

Stop paying them, if you're not happy. Sell up and move.
>every place apportions where your property taxes goes

Kek no

It was a flashbang. Some swat asshole threw it right in a babies crib looking for a small time drug dealer who hadn't lived there in 6 months.

i thought the same thing

If it doesn't become viable, businesses just go out of business fucktard.
Or do you still see horseshoe salesmen and telegraph operators still around?

What the fuck is with you and private security? That's the second time you've brought it up. I carry a glock 19. This is America, for fucks sake.

flashbang? Is that like a flash mob orgy?

You can pay pajeets or ching chongs a fraction of the price of an american prisoner though.

Because you want instant service for a public utility.
>I carry a glock

And this is why America is shit. Just shoot people, that will solve everything :D

And who the fuck decides if it's viable or not? Do you even know what the definition of the word authority is?

There's no point in even arguing. This has already been investigated and proven in numerous ways, one of which is that when county sheriffs are campaigning for bigger budgets or jail additions, arrest rates for stupid little crimes like disorderly conduct go up drastically to overcrowd the jails and scare the public.

>who decides if it's viable or not
It's something called the market. If it's not viable because crime rates have dropped, the market decides that it's stupid to run a for profit prison.
Simples.

Why not just shoot the fucker breaking in? that intruder is breaking into your house and threatening to hurt you and your family before the cops get there you might have gotten ass fucked by fleece

>Amerishoots shooting each other more
>Prison population increases

Oh wow, I wonder how that happened. Must be some government conspiracy. The same government you elected so you basically deserve this :3.

/thread

>implying I don't have a gun for self defense.

I defend my home, then call police to clean up and if the criminals escape, for police to catch them.

Feel free to read entire posts before responding guys, might save yourselves some time.

You STILL somehow missed the fucking point!

WHO DECIDES IF THE CRIME RATE DROPS!?!?

THE PEOPLE DECIDING WHAT TO ARREST PEOPLE FOR!

Just swearing in public can get you arrested for multiple charges; disorderly conduct, lewd conduct, etc. The only reason they don't do it is because they don't have too, but it HAS BEEN PROVEN THROUGH INVESTIGATIONS that they actually do that shit when they're trying to fill their jails and scare the public!

youtube.com/watch?v=tAKMUnsk5l4

Was it a breach-and-clear maneuver or just "lets throw this in the crib"? More than likely it was the former, meaning it's the wrong info to blame

Found the nigger

>that will fucking die to protect you

LOL

I mean HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

this

the jails in low-crime counties are just as full as the ones in high crime area's.

I live near Flint, Michigan. I can get away with just about anything other than murder, rape, etc. My parents live in Frankenmuth, where cops will arrest you for smoking (cigarettes) in public.

DINDU
N
U
F
F
I
N

because in many (most?) states it is illegal to defend yourself, one reason i don't plan to ever move out of the South

So if someone broke into your house and raped your ass. Who would you call? I hope it wouldn't be the fucking "pigs".

all the small dick white boys here.

>wearing north face jacket
>looks like douche in general
looks like he probably deserved it

also two of the monkeys were named George and Eric, which are white names so surely they could not have been involved.

THE WEATHER IS RACIST -blm

Yeah I'm just gonna grab my phone, dial 911 and they'll magically appear. At best, the criminal gets pissed off and he kills me just before he runs out the door to be long gone by the time the police get there.

More so in California. They are sooo progressive ROFLMAO.

lmao

Thank you kid. Now get off this board before it molds you into a dick lover.

It was a failure to report the presemce of an infant after looking through the window.
Then proceeding to perform a no knock entry at the entirely wrong address.

Look, bro. Nobody takes you serious when you post this kind of shit. You think you don't seem crazy, you do. If you really want to make a positive impact, use these examples whenever it is appropriate, and to varying degrees for the various people you have and their mindset.

You need to learn to read before responding.

t. nigger

>couple of cops do something bad
>you can't judge then by the actions of a few. Most cops are good. Media is blowing it out of proportion
>couple of blacks commit some crimson. HAH TYPICAL NIGGERS, NIGGERS WILL BE NIGGERS, FUCKING MONKEY SCUM, APES SHOULD BE PUT DOWN.
fucking retards

If the person to whom you are speaking is unable to read, as you have stated, then why are you still attempting to converse with them via writing?

Because legality=/=morality

So how does that shoe polish taste?
Good, hmm?

Yeah like saying nigger

>be me
>be white and upper class
>never had a problem with police
>got dui charges dropped cuz daddy is a judge
>caught with weed, police apologised and gave it back
>love police because they keep niggers and crackheads out of my neighbourhood

God it feels good to be white. All u ratbag no hopers can keep crying about cops, your salty tears fuel my orgasms

lmfao, is this /r9k/?

They haven't profected the teleporter yet you know and they don't have the force to station a guard for every person. Do you think with out the presence of the police that criminals would mend their bad ways? Or that chaos and anarchy would go crazy? Also you only hear about a few bad apples. Also to be honest I have seen the full video's of many of the police brutality's claimed. To be frank the scum had it coming. Someone like me would have either killed them or parallelized them for life.

I hope that includes black people saying "nigga"

Literally has nothing to do with you being white and everything to do with your father as a judge

I'd be jealous too, we are quite literally better at every single thing that can be done.

I'd call my dad's .357

edgy

Black people have always hated cops because of their past and present behavior has caused most of them to get arrested. Now that we have facebook and youtube they have a reason to react badly towards them.

Sounds to me like your father is a criminal AND a judge.

Not my decision. Besides, the more they work against being civilized the better, noone wants them in general population anyway. They are seriously a different species from whites.

I dont talk to the popo, ever. Even if some shit is going down. I call my homies not 911. But even then. You gotta respek the bullshit they go through. Dont believe. Listen and ride a long with these pigs through a scanner. Fuck me. Illl never forget the night i tuned in to that fuckin Dallas massacre that was happening. Thats how i found out some nigger was blasting cops. I could hear the fucking AR sounds blasting through my speakers. Fuck was i set in my place that night.

lmao at the title of this thread

Except living you bow legged Nigerian spear chucker.

thanks for reminding me of this gif, OP

Okay, so 5% of cops are bad
45% are indifferent
45% just look the other way when cops are bad
5% are good.

>95% bad
>5% good

Look at this nigger. What are you better at then? And if you say "running" then just fuck off and go over to Daquan and suck his dick some more.

I agree. Black people's brains have had several thousands of years of intellectual development fewer than those of white people, their IQ scores are ~20 points lower on average, yet everyone wants to pretend like we are all equal. That's not how evolution works. Blacks are stronger and faster, whites are smarter. Acknowledging this is not racism, it's realism.

Triggered, I think you know its true, I get more pussy than you, I'm taller than you, I'm faster than you, I learn faster than you, I dance better than you, I sing better than you, I cook better than you, I look better, feel better. Literally superior in almost every way, hey, I'd be hateful too.

Police Officer here

I'm a good cop, and what pisses me off the most is how there are douchebags out there ruining how cops look and making people scared of me. You shouldn't be scared of people thats job is to literally protect you. I'm a cop and i hate cops.

THANK YOU.
Been looking all over for this fuckiing meme. Hella rare and well deserved in this fucking bread.

>im a good cop
It's an honor to meet you Mr. Unicorn

i apriciate ur work officer
god bles u

No you're not. If you are answer me this: What's your view of blacks in general pop?

ITT: Niggers who nig try to justify why it's wrong to be punished for chimping out

This must be bait

Just going to point out that black people love racism, and they consciously and/or subconsciously perpetuate it themselves, as it gives some sort of sick, sad purpose to their lives. Black people do not want racism to go away.

I treat everybody the same, i'm friendly and sociable with everyone and it helps everyone not be afraid of me and realize im a regular dude just like them.

Until you have commited a crime, you and me are buds

Cops that sit on Cred Forums, seems legit.

Your dumb ass still can't seem to understand the difference between a black person and a nigger.

I'm 29 year old black male who's only criminal past is a parking ticket, keep generalizing.

>no context

You damn well know you are the exception and not the rule brother.

Sorry you get dicked over, but the majority of your brethren do not understand it is join or die.

His comment made me laugh.

It is ludicrous to think that Police want to protect you. Anyone with real gallantry that wants to serve? Becomes a first responder in the medical field. Most become Cops strictly for the thrill and the power.

If you don't get the context it often helps to ask for clarification..

this, thread should have ended right here.

you cant stop violence you nigroid
but you can stop massive deaths from fire arms

everyones logic here is if i dont have a gun i will get killed by someone with a gun.

Too vague I dont believe this, Mulder

Same dif.

No my logic is if I do not have a gun I will get mobbed by thugs who want to rape and kill those I love. I don't care if thugs I have to defend against are armed or not. I care if I am armed or not.

I don't have to out run the bear.

I just have to outrun YOU!

who said anything about a bear?

Cred Forumsro, I think the same way. I picked up a glock 21 gen 4 and 100 rds solid points and 20 rds home defense, if someone tries to harm anyone in my family, I'm shooting first and asking questions later.

and americans says they dont have gun culture.

if this was in another country people would rely on police instead of reaching for the gun, because in america are guns and criminals are 1:1 ratio while other countries have 10:1 criminal to gun ratio

I did.
You must have noticed.
You are asking about it.

>facts I made up the post

>Cops are awesome they shoot and arrest niggers and idiots and criminals.

Because that's their fucking JOB, faggot.

That'd be like me going "Oh well I suppose you expect me to restore the data you deleted". Well, I'm a systems admin, so yeah, they'd expect that.

The problem isn't the frequency or percentage of bad cops there are. The problem is that it's obvious that ALL cops are 100% immune to the law and will always escape prosecution and conviction, which gives them zero incentive to change the way they operate.

What's with all this Facebook meme politically correct bullshit?
Either guns are bad or cops are bad, pick one faggot.

Only nignogs hate popo

Well why would you do that?

Make shit up these days when the web allows for easy fact checking. Just plain silly.

>Found the nigger.

Arm the starving and homeless, disarm the police and the proprietors. It would cost the government nothing and would end poverty immediately. That is all I will say.

firstly no one needs to stfu, everyone can go abuot saying all the crazy shit they want so long as it is not threatening.

Robin up in the hood mothafucka.

Of course D. Public execution of homeless

>failing to realize that statistically the bitch with the gun will have it used against her 8x for ever one time she successfully defends herself.

MOST cops probably are good cops in most situations. The problem is two fold and compounded:

1) the bad cops damage the trust relationship the citizens have with law enforcement and that distrust breeds contempt.

2) Bad cops can lie, cheat, steal, rape and murder people with impunity. It's FAR too obvious that they are never held accountable for their actions as the precincts, other cops and judiciary NEVER do anything about it. This is extremely irresponsible.

We NEED some way to hold the vile, disgusting criminal cops accountable to the law and the police need to do a much better job of weeding them out than they do. I have seen MANY examples of job flyers for police that encourage people who've had prior criminal histories and disqualifications due to mental testing to REAPPLY.

Basically: take out your own trash and we'll start trusting you again to take out ours.

>failing to realize that you are wasting your time

>Believing statistics that are specifically manipulated by leftist organizations to push an agenda.

What are you even talking about? Self defense isn't illegal anywhere in the US, not even the most libtarded states like Illinois, New York, and California.

Oh boy, this retard again.

> I believe anything I'm told.
>You're the retard because you don't!

Cool opinions you've got there, kid.

>muh dik
hows that double digit IQ nigger

there are some cases where the homeowner goes to jail for murder or manslaughter

"Fucking facts! How do they work?"

--average gun nut Republicans

Wow, amazing. Please tell me about the prison population demographics brother.

pigs are our overseers
if you can avoid them good for you

if you can get away with shit good

if they want you to join the free market in your rightful place you will be a slave in prison. they're overseers. if you live in the big house you own the slaves and of course you love pigs. they're your little helpers.

..............are you being serious?

Are we really supposed to take the side of people that mourn the lose of criminals? For every 1 death by cop there are 100+ bullets aimed at cops that are only trying to protect us. I am not going to disrespect a man or woman that generalizes a look, not race, a look and takes measures to ensure they live over the trash they shoot. If Black Lives Matter could read and actually cared about the truth they would see that there are far more attempts on cops lives, black white brown or yellow, than there are cops taking out a nigger criminal. Find an excuse that brings together the mindless and stick with it.

Being white and having a job where I have to wear a suit keeps me from ever being hassled by the cops. I mean most cops I've known in real life are absolute dicks and I have to work with them on a daily basis but I will admit that the first thing I'm gonna do if a nigger breaks into my house is call the cops.