I tried to have sex with a girl, but she is laughed at my penis and left. What's wrong with it Cred Forums?

I tried to have sex with a girl, but she is laughed at my penis and left. What's wrong with it Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/this-looks-shopped
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Timestamp then get an answer

I fucking HATE when that happens.

>dubz

How'd you get the beans above the frank, boy?

How the fuck did you pull that off

hahahahha

awesome

Nothing seems to be missing, but nothing seems right. Its like when god was making you he forgot to add the balls and last minute just slapped em on.

I never realized how inefficient balls above shaft would be until I saw it

Franks and beans
Franks and beans

Your dick is upside down.

It's inside out, man

U got ubisoft syndrome m8 kek

I have no idea! To me that's the definition of an absolutely perfect dick. But hey, I do have my fetishes...

at least if anther dude tries to rape you from behind he'll be in for a huge surprise when you get a boner and it points back at him, hitting him in the balls repeatedly and giving him diarrhea

>shooped-micro-penis-with-black-cock-sliding-through-the-nether-region.jpg

THIS LOOKS SHOPPED / I CAN TELL FROM SOME OF THE PIXELS AND FROM SEEING QUITE A FEW SHOPS IN MY TIME

no, this is 100% real.

also nice caps faggot.

she laughed because you suck at photoshop

A girl here and... Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaaha

dubscheckem

>being a newfag

>girl here

tits or gtfo, bitch

>being a huge faggot
knowyourmeme.com/memes/this-looks-shopped

BEANS ARE ABOVE THE FRANKS! I REPEAT; BEANS ARE ABOVE THE FRANKS!

You're nuts. I mean your nuts.

newfag

No bully

Why not? Hahahahaha
Fuck off loser

no joke, why havent you learned to do a handstand?

you can make this into an advantage

an exotic encounter where, with a hefty bit of confidence, you can get a girl to blow you and make her believe that this is something that she will never be able to do with anyone else

call it the topsy-turvy club or something

but you have to be able to hold up in a handstand

I tried to have sex with a girl, but I laughed at buttholes and left. What's wrong with it Cred Forums?

I'm not a newfag, I've been here all summer

Holy Fucking shit I'm having a hard time zooming in on my phone, but th....that looks like a huge stretched butthole instead of a pussy

HOLY SHIT REALLY!!!!!!