Celeb thread v2

Celeb thread v2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0V_j8G3cNQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Queen Katy demands I suck more cock! Anyone got a thick cock for me to slobber on?

I need to cum for Ari's ass. Someone help me

anyone here got some Emma Stone?

tits plox

Every thick, hot load of man cum I consume brings me closer to my Queen!

My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a beautiful w-woman and I-I'm p-pretty s-sure every user here and m-many m-men in the w-world w-wishes to sp-spit in my face f-for having h-her love and great affection...

My life is dedicated to sucking cock and drinking cum all in the name of my Queen, Katy.

pls more Victoria

battling whiskey dick here. someone help me get through?

You need it sucked?

Yasssss

Daniela Ruah

Wish she had nudes

What the ..

i love her ;) the upskirt pic of her is hot :)

There is only MEW

Damn nigga.

YASSSS

Succumb to MEW. Obey her.

JJ is great.

I-I am v-very h-happy t-to have h-her love... A-A b-beta d-dude l-like m-me appreciates any w-woman who w-won't punch him in his s-sissy stomach...

Kek u cropped out her family. Wise choice. And yeah she's the best

does she let you fuck her bro

Oh fuck here we go

well of course but im not in for lewdz. just nudez. new nudes old nudes. nude nudes. whatever

2010 was a shit year

I've actually never seen the original.

Yas

Her family looks like trailer trash

I really wish she had leaks real ones

Me 2 user =(

I'm not even going to bother Googling it then. Lewd tongue.

My fav from that shoot.

seriously someone help me cum. need nudes. jlaw usually does the trick

If she made a sex tape, BUT it was with a black guy, would you still watch it?

Selena is queen

I'd suck 30 black cocks to watch it user

New selfie.

So, is anyone here who would like to jerk off my cock while I look at Katy?

I'd suck 10 black cocks a day for the rest of my life to see it!

N-Not anymore g-good s-sir, she s-says she c-can barely even s-see it m-much less f-feel it... I-I d-don't understand wh-why any w-woman w-would forgo th-the pl-pleasure of 2 and a-a half inches... She a-allows m-me t-to jack o-on her beautiful l-legs... She s-says it w-will have t-to d-do f-for n-now until s-such a time she w-wishes that little w-worm t-to slither into her again... She l-loves m-me though and r-remains faithful t-to me... I-I'm s-s-sure you anons c-can see a-a little frustration on h-her face in h-her recent p-pics b-because of th-this unfortunate s-situation...

I'm going to start saving. Jordyn is just too sexy, and I love fapping to her.

Going to build a JJ folder.

I rather suck it, if you don't mind?

holy fuck muh dick

What happened with Jessica Alba?

I'd love to!

I hope it's all slimy

Do it, I've got 173 photos of her and counting so far.
She's so damn hot.

i need jlaws nudes so i can blast myself to sleep. HALP!

Fuck yes user. Suck my cock you horny slut.

Anything for Queen Katy! Fuck my throat and bury that cock deep in it. Make me a good cocksucker for my Queen.

Always the same shitty pics with the same shitty celebs and e-celebs.

Is that you lewdbro?

You're a real degenerate!

Mmm. Just sitting on a couch, stroking each other's dicks...Katy Perry on the screen and on the speakers.

gotta admit she looks pretty young but I'd still smash that ass so hard

I'm just trying to bring myself closer to my Queen. Every cock I suck and every load I drink brings me closer to ultimate devotion.

You got any of Kristen's legs?

She's 16, so she's legal, at least where I live anyways.

Oh yes yes!

I'd love to listen to the Queen as we stroke each others leaky, throbbing cocks!

God i love you lewdbro! I just wanna slobber over your gooey cock while you service Katy fans!

Lia uploaded that to her instagram, took it down because people were calling her a whore.
are they wrong tho?

that belly button... hnnnng

so 16? still illegal here but i thought she was 12-13, dont feel so guilty anymore

Katy fans can line up and I will suck down each of their cocks and swallow their seed all to better show my devotion to my Queen.

Pedophile detected

I spoke with your Queen today, she said she very much appreciates your service.

Damn, she looks fucking sexy there.

What is it about the idea of stroking dicks and cumming with other Katy fans that gets me soooo fucking horny?

Ohhh Man, that is hot.Oh yeah. Fuck.

Yeah, don't feel bad.
How so? The legal age of consent in Canada is 16.

Anything for Queen Katy

Aw yeah?

I don't know!

But god damn it does she make me wanna gag on some cocks while we listen to her music!

We look over all the pictures and videos you guys send in. She'd never say it, but she does appreciate what you little fagbois do for her.

I need to suck more cock for Katy!

> tfw you weren't born with genes as good as this

brings a tear to my eye :'(

youtube.com/watch?v=g0V_j8G3cNQ&feature=youtu.be

Awwwgh. Oh fuck yeah.

We'll gag on each others slippery cocks lewdbro while we wait to service anons!

As long as you pump a thick hot load down my throat.

young Natalie has always been best!

Whenever I see this sperglord bullshit I stop reading any text in these celeb threads. I hope they go the way of /mlp/ one day

Yummy

Mmm, that is MONEY right there!

sexy since day one!

God you're such a cockloving Katy slut aren't you?

Yeah, it's fuckin' money.

Of course! It's the best way to show my devotion to Queen Katy.

It is!

I need more cocks to gag on!

Aw yeah... Awwww...

who this

Could i suck yours please!?

Queen Katy Perry.. Duh!

Sh-She i-is g-good s-sir j-just a mask w-with whom m-my true m-mistress r-retains h-her anonymity...
I-I hope w-we c-continue t-to have o-our w-wonderful r-relationship... I-I know a-a sissy l-like me c-can't expect m-much p-pity from a-a great w-woman l-like h-her even though she l-loves me intently... I-I sense h-her frustrations w-with m-me, m-my size and m-my cowardly fears c-continue t-to grow... All I-I c-can d-do i-is hang o-on the b-best I-I can and h-hope she c-can r-remain patient w-with me... I-I'm s-sure there i-is a-a small alpha portion in m-me s-somewhere that w-will rise up s-someday...

no, she is a cock teasing whore.

who? i have no englend talk

Stockings.

Fuck. Instantly diamonds.

shouldnt you be posting sophie turner?

Can we get back to posting JoJo?

Oh not you again.
The fucks your problem you silly fat cunt

Yay!

Stroke your cock for Katy!

This nigger literally posts Alba in every fucking celeb thread talking like that. So fucking autistic

I-I n-noticed sh-she h-has intensified h-her v-verbal b-bars at m-me r-recently... She h-has c-called m-me a wonderful sponge, availing m-my self of h-her fame, w-wealth and beauty while br-bringing ab-absolutely nothing t-to the relationship...

kill yourself

My god, with that body she should be illegal..

Wish I could.

The perfect ball drainer

Why not?

I haven't cum in 2 weeks so I'm super horny. I love celebs and I'm super kinky. Right now, I'm getting drunk and edging to some of my favorite celebs like Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Victoria Justice, Peyton List, Kira Kosarin, Maisie Williams, Sophie Turner, Jordyn Jones, Chloe East, Taylor Nunez, Madison Beer, Bella Thorne, Scarlett Johansson, and MANY more. I treat my celeb crushes as goddesses and fantasize about worhshipping every inch of them, including their pits and feet. I also like teen starlets.

Anyone wanna move to a private chat?

N-Now now g-good s-sirs: I-I know i-it's v-very d-difficult not h-having a world cl-class beauty l-like this t-to call your own... Before I-I had h-her I-I was in the s-same futile boat as y-you: we w-were paddling the s-same r-rivers of h-hell, f-filled w-with shit, v-vomit and scathing fire... B-But I-I am s-so h-happy and affable n-now that l-life h-has handed me a royal fl-flush o-of s-sorts...

What's your kik?

Working a graveyard shift right now, so I can't.

So is it just the same handful of fags wanting to jerk off each other while pretending to be straight? Just gets AIDS and die already.

I don't have a Kik. I'm on my laptop and it's easier to get lewd and chat/share my celeb collection on here. I can make a Kik if you're super down and into similar celebs/fetishes though.

you're such an autist, for real, just kill yourself

No u

She h-has also c-called m-me a l-little boi who l-likes t-to hide b-behind h-her shadow... She i-is busting h-her ass m-making s-some money d-doing all s-sorts of things wh-while I-I sit gold-bricking m-my w-way through l-life relying on h-her g-great affections f-for m-me, and c-coming out of my hole o-only when it's n-necessary and baby-safe...

Would be great but for now we can stick to the thread if you'd like

Mmm have not seen this pic of Victoria before

Do you like celeb pits too?

Mmhm

There's nothing better than stroking your cock to celebs

Well

Maybe stroking another anons!

Gosh you're lewd. I wonder if you could make me cum a second time tonight by sucking my cock again.

I'm a dumb lewdie slut!

I bet i could try!

Would you like me to bob my mouth on your fat cock?

She s-says I-I should start using diapers b-because I-I-I might s-soil myself one day... She s-says I-I'm s-so helpless and useless i-it w-was a-a miracle she f-fell f-for m-me... She w-would gl-gladly enter a-a-a time m-machine and m-make s-sure she w-wouldn't m-make the s-same m-mistake again w-with m-me... She w-wishes she k-kicked m-me in the b-balls and left m-me f-for dead the f-first d-day we met...

Why do all the gross dipshits in these threads always like this bitch so much?

Nice pic man

Mmm, I love how lewd you guys are. I'd love to join in! Any chance you guys wanna join me in a private ch at st ep room for celebs?

Fuck yes. You're going to make me cum if you keep slobbering on my rock hard cock.

She c-calls me h-her beloved b-ball and ch-chain: the one she c-can n-no longer ignore b-but who b-burdens h-her immensely...

Is this you:
u have to..be my girlfriend!! snickers nefariously /thinks to self/ 'man, if this works, i'll get this cute girl to be my girlfriend and i'll ride the cool roller coasters! c'mon, luck be a lady tonight!' crosses fingers and gulps s-so.. adjusts collar and looks firmly what do oyu sasy to my proposal? waits patiently

Do you let her fuck other guys?

Sure!

Oh thank you!

There's nothing i enjoy more than gagging on user's delicious cock as he looks at my Queen!

If any of you want to join me in a no limits kinky lewd celeb chat, come to ch at st ep. the room is lewdcelebs and the pw is 123

I-I-I know she i-is r-right b-but I-I d-dare n-not l-let her g-go free: I-I need to keep her f-for a-as l-long as she i-is useful t-to me... I-I don't have any w-wealth, beauty or f-fame l-like her... She i-is an invaluable a-asset t-to me... I-I make s-sure I-I keep a v-very close w-watch on h-her... H-Her protection i-is always utmost i-in m-m-my m-m-mind... I-I'm s-sure the anons h-here c-can understand m-my predicament...

Your efforts at making Victoria Justice "a thing" are admirable but ultimately a fools quest. Her album never got released, her MTV show got canceled, her latest movie tanked, and she's getting cast in smaller and smaller roles. Her best days are behind her.

Y-Y-Yes i-it w-went s-something l-like that s-sir... I-I acted v-very p-poorly and w-wimpy... M-Maybe she p-pitied m-me and w-was emotionally unstable t-to accept s-such a-a play...
N-No s-sir... I-I would b-be cr-crushed i-if I-I saw h-her in another m-man's arms... M-My meal t-ticket w-would s-surely end then...

I miss stutter-chan being a cuck bitch!

That's a real shame.
Same.

I-I-I have great h-hope h-her d-days w-will improve ... She i-is definitely f-feeling the pressure though... She h-has b-b-been becoming m-more and more mean t-to me g-good sir... The o-other d-day I g-got her a-a little upset and she m-made m-me clean the entire k-kitchen c-counter w-with a toothbrush...

Sophie was looking hot as fuck tonight.

Anyone wanna chat on Kik about sexy celebs? Roleplay with Emma Watson or Ariana grande? Daddy needs to see them take BBC

looks like something a fat white old man would type. do you refer to pussy as "bush"?

Add me if interested ERK1905TBK

Z O Z Z L E
O
Z
Z
L
E

I-I asked h-her i-if I-I could start r-rubbing h-her f-feet l-like I-I used to do b-but she sh-shook her head and s-said she w-wasn't in the m-mood f-for my l-little boi games: she w-was t-too busy... She h-has a-a lot on her plate n-now s-so it's best i-if I-I just stay out o-of her w-way...

this thread is full of autism and roleplaying fucking idiots.

At least there's no Kaley... Good thread

Op is a fag

I-I expect m-marriage s-soon... She j-just l-loves m-me t-too much d-despite m-my faults...

jesus, you suck at life. i'm not even joking. like you really are just bad at being a person. seriously. being anonymous is great and all but you need to reconsider your life choices and make the right one: end it all. just go to the medicine cabinet and down everything you see in there. drink all the cleaning liquids, and cut yourself deep with the nearest cutting tool.

New thread has arrived

Got kik or snap