Gf admits to crushing on co-worker

Gf admits to crushing on co-worker

I want to say I trust her but anything is possible. Should i dump her?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11248578
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post her nudes on Cred Forums

No, don't ever trust a female. Ever.

> Dump her
If she crushin', she'll soon be getting the fuckin'. Save yourself the trouble OP.

It's tricky, I'd say it's 95-5
95% chance she's just letting you know in advance so that when you get cucked she can justify it in her girl mind that "she told you" and she won't feel bad. She's essentially prepping you so that in her eyes what she does is ok.
5% chance she's a good gal and just told you she found the dude attractive but will not pursue anything, maybe even trying to make you jealous so that you can step your game up

who the hell makes these kinds of photoshops? what in the fuck

Fuck and leave her user. She's not worth the heartbreak. Anything could happen and you don't know.

Please do then our lunch brakes ill be "better"

It's a crush, you do the same thing.
However, what you don't do is fuck them, or cheat.
Which if she does, dump her ass.

Leave her. Things are going to get messy in the long run man.
Seriously, leave her now while things aren't messy.

Op DON'T wait till something happens and react

If she's comfortable with telling you she has a crush on him, that means she either...
1. Is going to fuck him, then tell you she told you so
or..
2. Get over having a nonsense childish crush on him because she has you.

Honestly OP, I don't think you have anything to worry about. If I were you, however, I would lay down the law with her. Tell her you don't want her talking to him unless it's strictly work related, and there's no him being "just a friend." It's either you, or him. I promis Cred Forumsro, if she didn't care about your feelings, she wouldn't have told you, and just kept it a dirty dark secret.

Whats her name? Does it begin with an M?

fuck her, film it, dump her

if they aint talking about you theyre fucking without you.

Sounds weird to me, what would you think in the same situation? If you had a crush on a girl at work?

I don't know tbh, I've never crushed on anyone while in a relationship

Just leave her, dude, it's only going to get worse.

strawpoll.me/11248578

vote

Fucking joey...

Dp her with co-worker

HEP ME HELPME HELP ME HELP ME IMBURNING BADN I FEEL THE BURN BUT THE BURN IS NOT TO BEE ARNED IAND I KNOW THIS FROM WHEN I SQUIRM I TELEPORT INTO MY FMIND AND YOU WILL FIN THAT I WILL FIND THAT THIS IS NOT A THOT CRIME TO BE A PART OF THE RIND AND I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I BLOW THIS AND X EQUALS X BUT IF X EQUALS X THEN WHATEVER IS SEX WE WILL NEVER KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHT AND RONG SO INSTEAD WE MUST SING IT THROUGH FANCE AND SONG AND WELL DANCE AROUN THE BONFIRE EVERY SINGLE DAY AND WELL DANCE AROUND THE BORNFIRES] UNTILWE GO AAY AND THE SUN WILL SET IN DIFFERENT COLORS AND WE WILL BECOME THE ESSENCE OF EACH OTHERS AND THE MION IS THE MAN WAND LION IS THE TAN BUT I DONT KNOW IF I CAN BE THE MAN THAT I CANT MAN

IM SINGING IM DANCING AND POSSIBLY ROMANCING THE DAYS WILL NOT CHANGE AND I WILL RPEAT MY WAYS AND THE THOUGHTS WILL GO IN LOOPWS AND I WILL EAT THE HOOPS AND THE BLOOPERS AND SPLOOPERS OF THE QUALIANDREAL DOOPERS ARE NOT MEANING MUCH BUT I CANT FORGET TO TOUCH HEAVEN WHEN I AM SEVEN AND THE WORD ON MY FACE IS JUST A DISGRACE AND I CANT THINK MORE BUT I CANT THINK LESS AND IF I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO THEN PERHAPS ITS FOR THE BEST TO SIMPLY BE QUIET AND LEARN ABOUT THE WORLD BECAUSE EVERYONE WILL KNOW IF THERE IS NOTHING TO BE HEARD AND MY THOUGHTS ARE CHANGING INTO IFFERENT PATTERNS AND MY MIND IS BLOWING INTO DIFFERENT SQUALOR ANDIM LOSING MY TRAIN OF THOUGHTBEFOR E IT ARRIVES BUT IF NOBODY LIVES THEN DOES] ANYONE EVER REALLY DIE AND IM HITTING THE CHOREBOY UNTIL MY FINGERS ARE S]ORE AND WI DONATE CRACK TO THE NEEDY THE HOMELESS AND THE POOR AND I DONT THINK MUCH BUT HEN I ROAR I ROAR AND THE TIME FOR THE WAY OF THE 6 HAS]BEGUN AND THE 7 WILL OCMMENCE UNTIL WE HAVE NONE AND THE 8 CONTEMPLATES] UPON AUS] ALL HILE THE 9 IS FINE TO GO TO BED AND SAY "FUCK IT ALLx"`

Never trust females. They are hard wired to cheat. If want to keep her (can't imagine why) but you can't rein her in and keep her controlled, drop her like a ton of bricks. The fact that she has the balls to even mention that shit to you is super disrespectful because she may think that you are so desperate for pussy that she can get away with that shit, because females are basically like drug pushers, but with pussy instead of dope. They fail to realize that there is a shitload of pushers out there though. The other option is that she is just really fuckin stupid, and do you want to spend your time with a retard? Really? Bail.

really depends on context of how it came up and how she said it really.

Id say that everyone has wanserlust to some extent. Grass is always greener and all that shit but talk with her and try to feel out how emotionally invested she is. make your call after youve talked it out, make sure she understands that people can find others attracrive but there are definite lines that are not to be crossed.

This.
>Been there done that with every type of female you can imagine

No. 'layong down the law' denotes jealousy and therefore weakness. Do the opposite. Ask her when she's going to fuck him and then laugh before changing the subject. Do better than acting like you don't care; just sincerely stop caring. The world will then be your oyster with women and that is your power as a man before the Disney channel took it from you.

Many women want you to be jealous, it makes them think you're under their spell. Just not too jealous because then you're suffocating them. It's a tightrope walking act.

Nope. Sounds like your pussy whipped.

Definitely not dude, even if she doesn't do anything she's still gunna fuck around with him at work and that's not worth it.
Leave before it's too late, or get her to quit that job or something.

You hace two options:
>stay with her becoming a cuck
>break up and keep tour dignity

I'm drunk.

if she was really into you, she wouldn't have admitted that. ride the relationship as long as you want to. but drop the attachmen,. be ready to move on

Dump her or wait till she fucks amd use that excuse to have a nice threesome or just some extra pussy for once. Then you two will be even and you still got her. But only do that if she's worth keeping you know

this.

>Gf admits to crushing on co-worker
>Gf
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Horribly disfigure her face so she wont feel the urge to crush on other dudes ever again.

Seconded

I get where you're coming from bro, I'm saying with my girl, I've told her a few times I don't put up with that shit. She's mine, I'm hers, there's no "just friends." I'm just saying that's what I do. An out of the box thought for OP if you will. It works for me, and my girl and I are going strong

Here ya go OP.
She's telling you she is slowly getting feelings for another user.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK HAPPENS NEXT?
What happened with you and her? See, Dumb fuck?

What does "crushing" mean? Just thinks he's cute or some bullshit? Who cares, everyone looks. Anything more than that, drop the cunt. Stay in the relationship/remove attachment if you have the balls / want to.

You tell your gf who she can be friends with? Top kek. Enjoy fucking your daughter, control freak.

this

>You tell your gf who she can be friends with? Top kek. Enjoy fucking your daughter, control freak.
Yeah, I have never fucking fathomed how anyone would have patience for this

yes dump her. shes is going to fuck him one way or another if he makes a move. better off not going through that, find a girl that likes only you

and once he "lays down the law" she will keep it a dirty secret, great advice fucktard