Is India the greatest country on Earth?

Is India the greatest country on Earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
youtube.com/watch?v=wIQlkzgeZ5s
world.time.com/2013/11/08/why-rape-seems-worse-in-india-than-everywhere-else-but-actually-isnt/
chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't you see the recent mexithread?

We take creepshots for a living.

Yes

Go poo in the loo,Pajeet

DESIGNATED

>DESI-gnated

Scum of the earth. Worst race of people. Just like niggers except smellier and less trustworthy. The country has never made a positive contribution to anything. Best thing about the country is the high rate of poverty and starvation among the dirty little black cunts.

Lol triggered

Sori Pakistan is Indians retarded son
Come home oh prodigal one

Not a filthy Paki either you black cunt

mfw cuck you smell off some shit why don't you wash off the excreta Pajeeet left on your mouth while you sucked his balls neck deep

Yeah ok China man then I'll take the number 12

White rice on the side don't forget like last time

In India that's one energy source they're not bound to run out of anytime soon.

>wipe ass with hand
>never shake left hand of a dirty curry nigger

Everything in India is built with sewage. I bet this shitpost came from Calcutta

POO

Stop fucking around on the net and get back to answering phones and avoiding showers

Indian here, first time hearing "curry nigger". Love it.

Smelly pajeet is smelly

They have slavery in India?

brb moving there, I want my own little black man

Get back to the phones Harmeet

Lol im a doctor
Some sterotypes are true!

got this from Cred Forums

>the unfortunately named

Disgusting race. Shouldn't be allowed in western society. Can't even shit in a toilet. Even dumb animald can be trained to shit where to shit

No.

I am not gonna buy your mother's pussy on phone bruhh I gotta do quality assurance first, abd also heard some rumours that your momma been a naughty girl lately Retard

Wite bois can't compete.

POO IN LOO

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

A lot of chatter down at the call centre huh? Must be tough working for 10 rupee a day

Non-Indian here

India is a pretty great country if I'm honest

oi home schooled neckbeard reatrd why you keep forgetting who running microsoft, google, softbank etc. come out of your buuble son days of callcenter jokes expired in 2001, we 3rd on startups, we growing 9% growth rate .We infiltrating top companies of world hahaha.Bada Boing.
S U P E R P O W E R 2 0 3 0

You mean besides the major poverty, the public shitting in the streets, the slavery, the rape, and the large amount of human corpses that float in the holy river where people bathe.

it sucks for those 19 kids getting raped every day
but I guess that's a good thing for all the other kids in India

Triggered.

Your race always has been and will continue to be lazy, conniving, sleazy, racist cunts.

Rape , are you some dumb fag first google rape statistics dumbo and see where the rape capital at . My best Guess Sweden . NOw get off my cock i gotta rape your sisters tight ass cunt

If India is so fucking great, why are you cunts always trying to migrate into western society?

T R I G G E R E D by whom some horny ass teenager who doesnt know keeps dreaming of fucking his own real sister

youtube.com/watch?v=wIQlkzgeZ5s

Is the Pope hindu?

Greatest country in Asia, probably

Global scale is debatable

Cause white companies pay us a fuck ton more. Its all about the $$$ rate to ₹₹₹

lol son USA was formed by migrants now would like to illuminate me first why people migrated to USA first and then i can tell you why Indians migrate to western countries

again another retard if know how to read then read this article which will shatter your misconceptions of India being a rape capital
world.time.com/2013/11/08/why-rape-seems-worse-in-india-than-everywhere-else-but-actually-isnt/

R..rap..e.. n n never happens her.
Not like foreign governments warn women not to go there alone. No Sweden also has rape so India isn't so bad.

Also it's nice to see you ignore :
major poverty,
the public shitting in the streets,
the slavery,
and the large amount of human corpses that float in the holy river where people bathe.

Whites have ambition and drive. They went looking for undiscovered parts of the globe. They found suitable land and colonized it.
You filthy cunts just want cushy jobs and welfare for you and your 12 year old brides.

Lol k

>slavery ?? domestic help is not slavery it happens everywhere but western media blow it out of proportion to gratify their false sense of pride

>Poverty - yes a major problem and can be overcome by only longterm measures which the government is taking. An interesting fact 10% of indians control 90% of resources , it is because this disparity that poors are still getting poorer while Rich are living lifestyles of king
>Shitting in streets is very uncommon tbh shitting in fields is whats prevalent in villages . NO shitting streets only Shitting Fields in villages
>Human Corpses?? never heard about that

See. Too fucking lazy to even respond. See you next time I'm in a cab. Try showering at least once in the 24 hours prior. Thanks

Lol that wasn't me you were debating or whatever you think you were doing

I just think your racist myopia is funny

LOLWA Chutiye , Ambition and drive didnt push whites out of europe to migrate to USA hunger and poverty did. Do you know USA wouldnt even have been founded if some sailor didnt set out to find an alternative route to reach rich lands of GANGES.

He didn't say domestic help. There is a large amount of child slavery going on in your shithole. It's just overlooked because child labor laws are very lax.

Poverty in India doesn't compare to first world countries. It is much worse.

There's so much shitting in the streets that they had to make an animated cartoon teaching you retards to not leave your shit in the street. I don't mean your disgusting brown turd children either. Literally every Indian child I've seen has awful manners, is loud, and has no boundries. You people are always loud during the night and let your stupid kids run around. No wonder you people grow up to be so insufferable.

>Shitting in streets is very uncommon tbh shitting in fields is whats prevalent in villages . NO shitting streets only Shitting Fields in villages

You talk about shitting fields as if that somehow makes it better.

Yes it does try sometime taking a huge Dump in the huge open airy fields and you will never want to take a shit in the that closed suffocating chamber that you call washroom.

maybe shitting in public is somehow related to that rape epidemic?

chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

Yeah, this is so much better then "that closed suffocating chamber ". You must be a troll, not even Indian believe this.

monkey see monkey do

Not the pepe faggot not the pepe

India is the greatest in asia hands down

Second to Brazil
And the Us probably