Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height_discrimination
myanimelist.net/animelist/zando95
myanimelist.net/animelist/HarpoCoatl
e621.net/pool/show/8748
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

now what

Tears and self-loathing.

stand up, walk some of it off man. get a drink maybe.

I hate to sound harsh, but get over it.
Your life is whatever you make of it.
most of your misery is of your own creating.

If I had some whiskey it would help, but I'm only 19.

You have absolutely no idea how hard it is being fucking 5'2, and a guy at that. It's absolutely humiliating. I have to shop in the kids department at stores for clothes, everything is too fucking tall for me. As someone who loves motorcycles, every god damn bike I've sat on was too big for me. That is my one passion, and I can't even enjoy it because I'm so fucking small. Not only that, but every woman hates small guys because them feel less feminine. Society absolutely hates me. And I hate myself even more.

seriously, who are you!?

Try talking to Radzyn. This character is able to help with even the deepest of life's issues.

I've known Radzyn for over 3 years now. He's a cool guy, but I've just felt worse and worse over the years.

Society doesn't hate you. you hate yourself and transfer that hate to them.

I work with a lot of short guys, nobody, including myself gives their height a second thought. they are what they are, so what.

You could also easily have just about any girl you want. your height is almost irrelevant to that, but you are making it a barrier.

And so what about clothes? shop in the kids section. clothes are clothes.

You could also realize your motorcycle dream if you choose to. so you need a smaller one. big deal.

I've seen videos of a professional car drifter with no arms. the guy does everything with his feet. the throttle, brake, steering, shifting, hand braking.
he didn't just cower in his basement lamenting his less then ideal form factor. he went out and did the things he wanted to do with his life.

You just need to do the same.
Stop feeling sorry for yourself because you are short. go live your life.

look at me im trolling. :D

What's left in store for you?

Wish I were you, I'd be the prettiest of pretty boys.

mmm, top of the hour, prolly should sleep soon...

>Society doesn't hate you. you hate yourself and transfer that hate to them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height_discrimination
>I work with a lot of short guys, nobody, including myself gives their height a second thought. they are what they are, so what.
They also probably didn't get bullied and beaten up for it.
>You could also easily have just about any girl you want. your height is almost irrelevant to that, but you are making it a barrier.
Maybe, but it's a proven fact that height is a huge factor in attraction for women. They want tall men. And I fall very short of that.
>And so what about clothes? shop in the kids section. clothes are clothes.
Because it's fucking humiliating. Children are taller and better than me.
>You could also realize your motorcycle dream if you choose to. so you need a smaller one. big deal.
Yes, it's a huge deal. I'm already extremely depressed and don't enjoy anything. Over the years, my love for motorcycles is the one thing I haven't lost, yet I can't even fully realize that dream.
>I've seen videos of a professional car drifter with no arms. the guy does everything with his feet. the throttle, brake, steering, shifting, hand braking.
>he didn't just cower in his basement lamenting his less then ideal form factor. he went out and did the things he wanted to do with his life.
Well I already don't fucking enjoy anything.
>You just need to do the same.
>Stop feeling sorry for yourself because you are short. go live your life.
I can't because I hate myself and so does everyone else.

I don't know. Stupid, blind faith that someday something will change. I know it won't, so I don't even know why I continue to live. Fear of actually going through with it and hurting my family.

Fuck off. I don't want to be pretty, I want to be a man that everyone admires. But I'm not. I'm just a weak, failure of a human being.

As a tall dark and handsome manly man with a light beard I can tell you it's better to be a short weak failure of a human being.

No it isn't. You have no idea the bullshit I've lived through.

at least your not a girl in this misogynistic society like me

And you don't know mine

Fuck, you really do create your own misery.
you have people here every day trying to support you and all you ever do in return is spew the poor dash filth.

the world does not hate you. you hate you.

I wish I was a girl.

It sounds like your family is proud of you. Would you actually do it if they weren't?

Oh shut the fuck up. You have no idea how fucking easy you have it. "Misogyny" is bullshit. Women have ALWAYS been put on a pedestal. And now the stupid fucking feminists make men fear them. How many times do you hear of women just mentioning a man raped them, even if it wasn't true, and that man getting completely fucked over for LIFE. Shut the hell up, you privileged cunt.

That's wrong whether you want to believe it or not. It's a proven fucking fact that height discrimination exists, and that women almost always choose taller men.

Probably. I've often fantasized about telling everyone the worst things about myself like my being a zoophile. But my psycho mom supported me for it after she forced it out if me when I was an inch away from actually killing myself.

its hard being an woman dash get off my tits you dont know what its like

I can't help but notice you didn't respond to

Whatever. Stupid faggot.

Because you're right, I don't know your problems. But my life has been hell. And I just want it to end.

G'night
dash
that tall user girl
other anons
snek?

nite nerd

Good night Ethereal. Sleep well.

If you want it to end why are you still here.

anyone wanna fill me in on the dash happenings

I already said it. I have this stupid, ridiculous hope that it will change. That somehow my fantasies will come true, at least a little bit. But I hate absolutely every fucking thing about myself. Nothing will change. I want to die. Please kill me.

Dash whines, everyone tells him to khs and draka is retarded. Same as every thread

No you're just too pussy to actually do it.

shut up stop being mean to dash

Since when do you care?

I'm not being mean, I'm repeating what he's already said.

were friends

so you dont need to be an asshole

No, we aren't. I don't like you.

I'm not, I'm literally saying what he's called himself.

what the fuck...

your being an asshole

Quit playing stupid. You dislike me just as much as I dislike you.

You can keep saying it all you want, won't make it true.

It's true.

i like you dash

fuck off asshole

Sounds like you're the asshole.

No you don't. You only say that because you're the only person here who's a bigger attention whore than me. You made this situation about you when it was originally about me. Not that I care.

i just want to make you feel better
ive called everyone in here a retarded idiot i dont know why you think i dislike you in particular

im hiding your posts now stupid asshole

Because you always bother me in particular. Stop acting like we're friends. I don't even dislike you really, I just don't give a single fuck about you.

personal favorite

6'3" user here

Being tall is really neat-o

Except for the fact that I have crippling antisocial tendencies and major clinical depression but hey, me and my chandelier/doorframe/shelves/anything designed for someone of average height have all become well acquainted. To my head.

Being short sucks, but if that's the only major issue in your life, you hsve it fucking made

because you are always online. i used to do it to harpo but he fucked off

shut up

It isn't. I have a lot of problems, but this just happens to be the one that has really hit me hard today.

Whatever.

dash please we should be friends

Why?

Just sayin', shorty over here is NOT: a brick-making slave in India, a child diamond miner in Africa, a war refugee, or even infected with a deadly disease like Malaria or Ebola, or even Rabies.

Could always be worse; our lives here in the 1st world are greatly cushioned

You have it easy compared to most people. Do you're parents know how much of a waste of skin you are.

please...

In actuality he's just an edgy attention whore who is probably not even old enough to be in here.

I miss you

My dad is a recovering alcoholic who never even wanted me, is a high school dropout who doesn't even have a GED, has a crazy girlfriend who threatened to kill me, and we live in this one small house with my hoarder grandmother who doesn't make enough money to sustain us. My dad is working a part time job making $8 an hour, and he spends what little money he makes on his girlfriend, and she has never worked a day in her life. Every time we get something fixed around here, something else breaks. This house is so cluttered that my dad and his girlfriend are using the entirety of my closet and half of my room. I literally don't even have enough space to walk even being 5'2 102 lbs. And that's just the current bullshit I'm dealing with, that's not even how bad the rest of my life has been.

>you cant be sad because people in africa exist
its objectively better to live in america as opposed to africa, but someone who gets bullied could still feel depressed regardless of where they live

fuck off avatar fag

you're making me nostalgic

Did you watch Re:Zero?

Regardless, it's important to keep things like my previous posts in perspective when drawing up a "woe is me" rant.

My point, bluntly, is just this: don't whine about the things you don't have. Somewhere out there, someone is having a way worse time than you, and they might even be shorter than you.

What about that little roach guy in Turkey. He don't take no shit from nobody, you think he gives a shit about being 4'something? No, he can whoop your ass up and down because he knows he's a badass regardless of his size

what

Nani?

No, I really don't have it easy. And yes, they know but don't want to admit it. I'm going down the same path as my failure of a father, and the only my mom is too much of a fucking lunatic to admit it.
Oh, and the reason I'm not living with her is because she kicked me out for the fifth time since I was 11 after starting fights with me, but she usually makes up a sob story about how she misses me just to start shit again and call me names like the child she is. By the way, she literally believes she's dead and thinks she's psychic. She used to beat me weekly with a belt for whatever stupid shit she wanted to, and many times it was because of my brother with myself getting blamed for it. My stepdad never even gave a shit. She also never even made food for us and just made it for herself, and that's probably why I'm an inch shorter than her and 5 inches shorter than my dad. That and crippling depression since I was 5, and completely lack of exercise. I also grew up in the ghettos of Atlanta where I was one of the only white kids, and I got in many fights with those stupid niggers. I didn't really have any friends either. So now you know a little bit about my past as well. So yeah, I'd hardly say I have it easy.

Saying that you should be happy because someone has it worse than you is like saying you should be sad because someone has it better than you; it's fucking retarded and I'm sick of hearing that bullshit excuse.

is this harpo

nah, that's just some fag

How've you been?

whats the difference!

great. you?

Don't twist my words

Your situation is tough, no doubt; you may feel you have it tougher than most. I have never lived with a hoarder, but I know someone who is and I know that just day-to-day tasks are made much more difficult with the sheer amount of clutter there is, but your life is just beginning. It's important to realize your freedom as an individual, and that you are always allowed to make your own decisions. Not freedom as described by the US Constitution, but the freedom of choice that every human being in the world possesses.

Sometimes, you will think you are trapped into a life you never asked for, but you always have a choice, even if everyone you know says you don't. Take care of yourself, make choices you know would benefit you and those around you. There's no time for wallowing, it's time to do something for yourself

Ive had my ups and downs.

I don't even care anymore. I just wish it would end. I don't understand why I've been subjected to such a terrible life around such terrible people, and myself being the worst of all. I just don't care. I want to die, but I just can't bring myself to do it.
Please, fucking kill me. That's all I want that is realistic.

Dash sounds like an adorable little cocksleeve who would be fun to give hormone pills to and parade around as my girlfriend. I bet he'd make cute noises when I fuck hIm in the ass, and try to deny that he loves cock.

and no i havent watched re:zero
ive pretty much only watched the popular edgy action animes like tokyo ghoul and akame ga kill. havent explored too much outside of that

thats a shame
you're missing out.

With boats. And guns. Gunboats.

ill look into it tomorrow

i heard you been fuckin up my bbc shit threads

Do you at least watch jojo?

I guess.

Can you maybe chill?

Furries are growing on me. Though I like it better when they are kinda soft instead of hc. Anyone feel the same way?

Well, how about you don't do that

Take your focus away from your self-pity, for your own sake. You'll drive yourself crazy thinking like that for long enough. It's not easy to shift your perspective when it's right there in your face all the time, but there is always something you can do for yourself to make your life better in some way. You may have to spend time doing it, you may have to get creative with limited resources, but you owe it to yourself to make yourself happy. Nobody else can do it for you, man, you have to walk through those doors on your own

You can do it, young grasshopper

Young, young, 5'2" grasshopper

Please, for the love of all that is both holy and unholy, fucking kill me and save me from the torture of life.

sup yall.

I wasnt talking to you

YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME BOY

nope, but ive heard about that one. most of the animes ive watched seem to be the ones that everyone online says is shit.

Yeah we're like tumors

Sexy, furry tumors

Or you could start playing kerbal space program and live an awesome life as an astronomer

Or at least somebody with knowledge of orbital mechanics and rocket science

I will never be happy being who I am. Every single night I fantasize about being someone else, living a different life. That little bit of hope is the only thing that keeps me alive. Yet it is nothing more than a false hope. No matter what happens to me, I will never be happy being the person I am. I don't even deserve it.

Extreme self-loathing, and trying new self-harm tactics.

No. The gun was a better choice.

Putting in my request for mouse girls

Its pretty popular but isnt shit so its probably right up your alley.

would you read a straight magical misadventure comic with lots of mouse titties?

i used to enjoy nails. it was fun stabbing one in your armthen wiggling it and spinning it around.

which of the two would you recommend i watch first

I've been using a razor blade, but I'm getting tired of it. I'm trying lighters now. It's easier, and much more painful, but also doesn't leave nasty scar like cutting. I already like it.

Or you could have destinas kill you

You'd die happ-(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Uhh, Harp, can you ban me for like 2 seconds to give me a red banned text?

Or is 2 days the bare minimum?

Definitely, having a little love fantasy is very good for ones system.

Jojo

It's also neat to watch the hair get singed away.

alright, thanks

what the fuck is wrong with her pants

Have fun, make sure you watch it in the right order.

I don't fucking know.

I love Emilia

Emilia is trash
Rem is a cute

the right order?

what the fuck is wrong with that arm

poor little you

emphasis on little

They're not really numbered so if you dont know anything you could watch the wrong one.
Its Phantom Blood+Battle Tendency (They're in the same season)

Stardust Crusaders(2 seasons)

Diamond is unbreakable which is currently airing.

I guess that's a no then.

Here's a comic.

yeah but my waifu is Felt.

What animay do you recommend other than Jojo and Re:Zero? I'm asking since I love both those shows.

Mousegirl delivered

YES YES YES MORE STRAIGHT ANAL FUCK

oh alright

Regardless of how much you hate yourself right now, remind yourself that everything is temporary. Not even the sun is going to last forever. It's not that I'm trying to sweep your feelings aside for the sake of shushing you, your feels are your own and nobody knows what they're like except for you. Take them in and interpret them fully, but also remember that all this, in front of and around us, is going to either die or change in some way. Taking your own life is an exit, but from everything. You'll never eat your favorite food, walk down your favorite path, fap to your favorite heresy pic, or anything good ever again. And so long as the world keeps spinning, there will never be anyone who can quite replace you.

Try not to become an embittered husk; find ways to fill your life with good. It may not be joy, it may not bring you inner peace, but it will be fulfilling and purposeful

Based on liking those?
Um, Log Horizon was good, Gantz is another good one.

I can link my list if you want to just see what I think is good.

does anyone have s/fur pics of a female eating out a guys asshole? total fucking retard here I don't even know what these furries are called.

Ok, I know this is a message board and the furry community is fairly close, but what the fuck did I just read. Honestly is fucking Cred Forums the best place to go to let out your feelings of inadequacy? Jesus Christ man, if you're going to act like a self-proclaimed bell-end and actively push away people that genuinely try to help you, could you at least do it on tumblr. At least there I can expect that sort of thing to happen, here I honestly can't believe anyone would give the slightest shit about anyone else, the mere fact that it's benign offered in the first place is a bloody godsend. That you're just tossing aside, spitting in the face of, and stepping on.

Yeah sure, here's my list if you want to see what else I like. I've only gotten into anime this year so there's not tons of shows but I've watched a few.
myanimelist.net/animelist/zando95
The first couple episodes of Log Horizon underwhelmed me, so it's on the shelf for now but I'll probably give it another chance later.

myanimelist.net/animelist/HarpoCoatl

>dicks everywhere
This is not supposed to be g/fur.

Hadn't you heard? 4chans a hugbox echo chamber now

You should really get around to Parasyte, its petty amazing.

are there any reliable places to see s/fur videos?

There aren't really many videos; it's mostly flash, gifs, or webms

Check out e621 though they have a good selection

moar please

>"butter and biscuits"
>"crackerjacks"
>also an adventurer

This dog is literally furry Jake English

I definitely will.

suck a fat one

Furries are the best lol.

>mc is retarded
What a turn off

Some other must watch are
Gurren Lagann
Code Geass
both Hellsings
Bakemonogatari and its sequels
One Punch Man
Katanamonogatari
And Osomatsu-san if you want to laugh.

I think he's funny. I like him.

Here's a link to what you're posting since you are posting around 2 pics an hour.

Thanks for the recommendations. My "plan to watch" list is pretty incomplete so a few of those should already be on there, especially OPM.

Just throw everything that catches your eye on your to watch so you dont forget about it later.

Stronk!

e621.net/pool/show/8748

WOW

REALLY

R E A L L Y

what's your router made out of? cardboard? post faster.

>sucks his dick
>still thinks he's smaller than he actually is

protag isn't the only retarded one, is he?

>has no idea what sex is
>knows the word "fuck"

Man, these inconsistencies really distract from the universe of this comic.

what's all this fracas about?

New cumic

Artist / source? Tried using Tineye and Google.

>jasonacuck and kike

>new

jew short comic

5'2 isn't normal for a fully grown man, that's a true manlet

Not sure if enough space for this one but oh well we can just make new thread

Please refrain from posting pics

checked

new bread someone

wow what is this actual effort put into a furfag picture wow so cuul xD