Does Cred Forums have any questions for a badass?

Does Cred Forums have any questions for a badass?
Military/vet/prior service thread

Why not a real mans branch

>E-1

It's the best branch America has to offer

You're a fucking E-1... Probably just graduated basic. You suck.

how does it feel to be a pawn in the Rothschild's game

Rank? Field? Commander of platoon/troop? Where are you stationed?

He's a fucking private
Kek

Oh shit didnt see that, Air force and Navy are the best branches.

Air force ROTC here my dude

How big is your cock? Cut or uncut?
Straight/bi/gay?

Jesus Christ. Fucking boot.

Why should I care?

Your a Fucking PVT SHIT HEAD u dont even have enough time in to be considered a vet.

How can I join? I live in Finland.

This is Paige here. Thanks for your service.

LOL

>E1
>badass
>Engineer
>Choose one.

you just graduated you fucking tosser

What unit insignia is that for?

Yes, send him along and I'll ask him something.

must be getting the boot if you're an E-1 in ACUs and a deployment patch. I take my burgers with extra bacon, POG

how much did this cost you on ebay

>E-1
>Badass

fucking pvt go sit down

Hey bud, air force copfag here. Since you didn't blur put your name on your dog tags, I'm gonna use DBIDS (for those that don't know, it's the defense biometric identification system) to look you up.

Dubs decides:

Do I send dick pics to his .mil email?
Do I email the pic and screencap of the thread to his CO/shirt?

I'm really down for anything that's fun.

what is this meme? give me a name i want backstory.

Rollin' for shirt airfag

Do it user share pvt. Woods info

*out

By the way, I'll start another thread up tomorrow evening with the results. I don't go in to work until 0500.

Winrar

Tony Two Forks

oh let his commander know absolutely

You're faggot. Stop pretending and go to bed.

Fucking winrar on the first roll. Shirt info it is. I'll post a thread at midnight tomorrow night CST, with a timestamped pic of OP's pic.

cheers

Sounds good fam, pleasure to help. I'll be back at midnight

for being the person to sacrifice your life to serve our country, I thank you.

How does it feel to get absolute shit pay when you start? If I recall, its not much.

Do you actually work 8-10 hour shifts like a normal job? Do you have days off? Do you have a life outside of the military? Its obvious you could be deployed, or do special guard watches for certain events, etc.

In the end, the shit pay at the beginning will pay off in the long run with the higher wages, medical benefits, GI bill is worth its weight in gold.

Yeah OP. Why didn't you join the marines? Army isn't bad ass.

Better yet, how about I post the .mil emails of his shirt and CO for you guys to have fun with?

>e-fuzzy
>badass

Pls man

Always astounded by the fact that so many men join just to bolster their own ego.

Marine fag here. Don't fucking disappoint airforcefag. I know you guys get wifi everywhere you go, no excuses.

What unit? Is it in Cali?

Good luck getting him with just name rank and unit
You'd probably need his SSN and DoD ID number too

Heres a little something from yours truly (SSG)...

>E1s are not fucking badasses
>Airborne school was the easier than BCT so its not a big deal
>If you are still an E fucking 1 you must have been mediocre in BCT and just got out
>Combat engineers LOL... last time I saw any combat engineers fighting was in Afghanistan back in 2012.. and it was only distant shots fired in the general direction

Listen kid, go to fucking Ranger school or SF school, go to afghanishit for a couple tours, rank up a bit, AND THEN you can call yourself a badass like me

E-1 yup defiantley a badass...lmao

What's it like being a POG pussy?

Whatever you can find, we'll be sure to fuck with in one way or another.

Part of his social is on his dog tags. I'll just search by name and then match the first couple numbers.

/THREAD

What unit is he from? I dont recognize the insignia (not murican)

LOL

E1 Fag, you deserve nothing

20th Engineering
Fucking POG

OP is a faggot.
Question: How long have you been a faggot for?

>
SSG here again... Hes 20th Combat Engineers...

Lol probably commo fuck trying to act cool

>airborne tab with the 20th
>it's a fucking e-fuzzy
You either seriously fucked up, left the army years ago, or are completely full of shit. Post citations or fuck off.

Lmao so he's about as badass as a navy cook then

yeah why the fuck did my mates die. why did we as a country have to follow you sorry ass in to war again?

the best part is that they havent even deployed since 2008 which means airborne is useless LOL

LOL
Private Badass
LOL

What a pussy!

How does it feel to know that you will put your life on the line and may possibly die for a country that basically hates your guts just because it's only acceptable in society to disrespect those that defend the homeland?

SSG here,

Yeah. In fact, before I joined the army I was in the Sea Cadets and went to great lakes for boot camp. All the cooks there werent even in the navy... they were just regular staff LOL.. but as for actual NAVY shit, I have no Idea.. the airforce takes me where I need to go

yeah why the fuck did my mates die. why did we as a country have to follow you sorry ass in to war again?

Is that a deployment patch, or did you just fuck up your uniform?

Navy ctm checking in

He bought it at a civilian shop that sells the patches. It wasn't given to him.

How long until the suicide

Hos is being cannon meat better than a college graduate? Fuck idk why americans adore so much the green fags, theyre just an excuse to money laundry in the US

Spidey

Csusb

Pvt. Jacob A Woods
20th engineers

I'm a fucking civilian and I can still see that you're a pathetic fucking boot. E-1 and airborne? lol ok. Did you buy those patches? I hope you get caught with those Private faggot...

Ok why is this ancient artifact of the internet becoming a thing again? Anyone wanna clue me in?

You only think you're badass cause you have a cute airborne patch that you probably picked up from the uniform shop

E1 = booter

Nice try kid

No questions for a pathetic little private like you.
Fuck outta here

Where is airforcefag and why has he not contacted private bitch's command

An E-1 WITH AN EXPIRATION OF 2019? Not even a boot. Most likely an ROTC fresh from HS looking to brag.

Why the fuck would you expect any of that info? Even if he's a shitty boot, he wouldn't be stupid enough to tell you any of that.

Hi im active commissioned Lieutenant General
Hewson 6116564-1 Special Air Service Regiment Garrison Campbell Barracks.

This is a joke. common are you cadets or officers. Happy to say that the Australian Military dose not act like a bunch of girls

He's under command of Col. Jayson Gilberti
Just google him for his email or something

literally 3 months in
you're either an elaborate troll or a fucking retard

You don't get any deployment patch if they give you the boot. Probably his older sisters or some shit.

Slow cap on the bait, man. So many fucking idiots being baited.

Ha pull it out matey im sure theres a bigger cock out there then yours

I'm right here. I wont have access to dbids until I get to work at 0500.

Does... not dose. Stop fibbing.....go Dead pool

Well, in all fairness, my CAC is three ranks out of date, and I'm going to be out long before OCP becomes mandatory, so no reason to upgrade. That said, this guy is fucking stupid either way.

yeah and you'd be right on it

sorry fibbing? what are you implying

Why would you use a bio metric system to look up dog tags?

BS seeing as the W on the CAC only started back near the beginning of the year

im sorry what military has the highest gay count in it?

whatever one youre in

You are not shit, I can tell by your attention to detail. I'm a 20 year vet, and if I don't spell something correct, I see it, the same way if I don't see a towel head peak out from the corner, my people die.

Marines/Navy

haha buddy are you an active member of a military?

DBIDS DOESN'T WORK ON TAGS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. STOP SHITTING IN YOUR BED AND START BASHING IN YOUR HEAD.

How many innocent people have you killed?

9gag army

I see, never noticed that.

He's killed them all I bet

No argument there.

I think OP has left, and is crying because he thought he could impress a bunch of betas

Damn. Give us a warning before you drop OP's pics

mate your most defiantly LGBT member

kek

I'll be waiting like a giddy school girl.

>your
>defiantly
did you become 11bang bang because you were too stupid to get any other role?

>for this country
>the army has done nothing to PROTECT America in over 50+ years

oh look out grammar officer fag is on petrol. what was it again Don't Ask Don't Tell policy. bet there is alot of thing you dont tell ay?

more like 70 years and there's no valid proof that nazi germany was a threat to the US. zimmerman letter was bogus, the US has done worse to current allies.

How does it feel that paratroops arent ever used anymore?

if you weren't 12 you'd know that it got repealed a while ago
you can come out to your platoon commander now! have fun and suck that dick, user.
gotta earn those high fitness reports somehow.

CAC Card (Exp. 2019)
-Only proves this faggot made it to boot camp and lasted 4 days, if that, in the past year.

E-1
-OP either, again, made it to basic long enough to get issued a uniform (still have to be dumb as fuck as basic high school shit to start BCT as E-fuzzy) or fucked up ROYALLY enough to get knocked down to E-1 then get kicked out because he was too stupid/liability to keep around.

Airborne tab
-Anyone can buy at uniform store on post and a lot of places off-post. IF he earned it, which I doubt, you don't even have to be a combat MOS to go to Airborne school. Some dumpy colonel could literally walk through his platoon of cooks one day and ask "Anybody want to volunteer for "x" school? We'll pay you for the time then you can come back and cook burgers.

20th Engineers badass?
Brigade patches don't tell shit about an individual just like an airborne tab doesn't. Out of a brigade of 50,000 soldiers, 100 could be a badass platoon of face-eating fuck-your-mom parachuting demo experts, the other 49,900 are support (cooks, gas pumpers, office POGs all that brag when they get home about what crazy missions they went on when they never left the wire)

Moral of this story-
If OP was "in", at the very least, he landed at Basic Training, stayed a week to get a uniform and a CAC card then couldn't hack it and cried his way home before he even graduated but stopped long enough to pick up a few fake patches. At best the dumbass did some time, maybe even deployed, but did something so atrocious that it either a)blatantly risked the lives of his fellow Soldiers or b)was caught with pizza, drugs, or something else bad enough that his commander stripped him of all rank and booted him out under a dishonorable discharge.

Thanks for making us all look like shitbags you fatfuck fairy faggot,
E-5

"Platoon Commander" Hahahaha

PL/PC suck that dick you greasy spic.

No, you suck the PS's dick. You get more mileage for it that way.

First off faggots. You have clearly never had the pleasure of working with any branch of the military. So here's how shot works.
Air Force = Smart as fuck, eggheads at their finest.
Marines = Ready to kill without question - any time of day or night - no questions.
Army = the bridge gap. Smart as hell, always providing Intel - and you can fucking bet that they'll be there on the front lines ready to fight. Don't talk shit about the U.S. Army. They might seem like a quieter branch of service, but I assure you they would be more than capable of turning you inside out.
Navy = fags

Militaryfags always think they're hot shit and "badass" lol

Lol, just say Platoon Sergeant and LT dumb-dumb. Don't try to sound hooah. It sounds like garbage xD

You, sir, have earned all of my hooah.

literally suck a dick boot

search my Garrison mate. we dont have platoon commander

Also, judging by the exp. on your CAC and your rank when you quit basic (most likely scenario), you're not a "vet" or "prior service."

Prior-service is a title for soldiers joining another branch of service after their first run was up or who completed a contract with one branch and were either recalled or signed up again for another 2+ years. This is NOT you.

I'll be laughing when you try to weasel your way into a local VFW for perks when a pack of 80 year old Korean War vets hear you call yourself a "veteran" and break every bone in your glutinous body.

How did you like having to wear that retarded looking ineffective universal camo pattern?

Pretty sure 20/20 did an episode that said USMC had the highest homosexual percentage in the US military....

Homeboy doesn't realize Army has top notch infantry, paratroopers, air assault, Rangers, Army Special Forces, 1-SFOD/Delta/CAG. Better equipment, better training, far larger force. Army wins the fucking fight.

>Inb4 first to fight Hur dur. Marines are the same as Rangers hue hue.

Generally Rangers, SF, and other special operations forces go in first.

Just how I see it boss. You need people in their lanes. Thank you though. Did you serve?

yeah let just say the 2010 policy works in their favor now

I'm an e2 my CAC card expires February 2019, I joined Feb of this year. You are national guard probably doing split ops.
I'm 2nd I'd BTW in sk

Thanks boss. Did you serve?

joining the army doesnt give you any of that prestige though.
you're just some pog retard

That's why they send Navy SEALs in for the tough shit.... right......

I'm wrapping up my contract, be back home by May. I'll be back when a good war breaks out, fuck this garrison shit.

Easy there private badass

Come back when you're at least an E4

Pretty much this.
All branches have their place, but the army holds all the places when needed.

E-1, hah fucking POG shut the fuck up.
And this is coming from a fucking POG.

to be honest iv served with my fair share of branches and the yankies are in the top 3 of better run ones

My navy seal comment still applies you fucktard. I have no issue with the army, just 20 scoring idiots on the ASVAB that couldn't make it to a better service.

kek

SEALs make up, what, 0.0001% of Navy?
Rangers, SF, Delta numbers?
By sheer statistical probability alone, random Army Soldier has much higher chance of being a "badass", let's just honest here.

Why you think that you are the badass? The real bravery can only be from women who have to let their husbands and sons to the war and worry about them.

I had a guy with a 23 ASVAB in my basic platoon. He was a Nasty Girl, though, so that's probably par for the course

Finish your contract strong. What branch?

What have they done recently other than to support seal operations, you wouldn't know because you're not here.

I'd say Army, but I'm with The Old Guard, so, not real Army.

And what do you know about the seals? Other than the discovery channel docs?

whats your favorite menu of MRE?

Not even the right uniform for a fresh boot. Too many threads on the patches. Woods, you think you can't be looked up by last name and certificate expiration date?

I'm just sitting here in area 1 in south Korea just waiting for Kimmy. ; (

You just don't hear about what Delta does, SEALs have a publicist, Look at Hollywood and mainstream media pleb.

sorry but any wing nut can pass a basic training. so just because of shear volume the number might read that but we all now its far from true