My ex gf has bern sending me photos of her for 2 months now. You might have seen some of them on here...

My ex gf has bern sending me photos of her for 2 months now. You might have seen some of them on here. What do u think she wants from me. Here's the latest pic that she sent

Keep dumping

Will you give me advice?

She wants you to post them on Cred Forums. Trust me

She wants u back

If you want her to stop, post all pics to thread then post her the link to the thread with the single word:

>Stop

>what do u think she wants from me

Attention. It's the main reason exes do this shit. If you broke it off with her then she might want you back, but if she broke up with you then she's having a hard time finding new dick so she's leaning on you for attention in the meantime

More?

>>>/b/lue text test

Here's one from last month. I don't understand why she would want me back. We broke up because I fucked her best friend

Maybe that's what she wanted all along but it took her a while to realize. Though you should keep posting.

cheating isn't that big a deal to some people as it is to others. she probably dumped you out of social pressure but really never wanted to leave. or she remembers the good sex and just wants more without the relationship now she knows she can't trust you. is she still friends with the girl you cheated with?

No she isn't.

Keep posting the pics

I have this from last holidays when we has messaging me alot.

shes just showing you what you missed out on, trying to give you remorse. Pretty much saying "look at what you cant have anymore".

that body is banging

This. Women do this petty shit all the time. Best thing to do is ignore her, all she wants is attention.

Let me rephrase her reason for breaking up while using girl logic and see if it makes sense why she wants you back now:
By fucking someone else, You proved to her that you have a higher social status than she does. She got mad, broke up with you, tried to play the field and struck out with anyone she thinks might be better-she's topped out in the status game.
You, however, have not topped out. You can still get pussy, therefore you are still desirable, have more social value and all that. The way she knows to get her social value back is by getting you back into her life. Only this time she's going to try to get pregnant by you, in order to lock you down.