Hey /b, tonight a grill was talking to me at a bar and gave me her number. What do I do now?

Hey /b, tonight a grill was talking to me at a bar and gave me her number. What do I do now?
(pic related she looked like her)

plz send help /b i'm an autistic virgin.

Will post pic if someone helps

Wait a couple days, think of a fun date, then call her and ask her if she wants to go with you. Ypu probably only need something casual like lunch at a good spot nearby.

wait 2 days and call her, dont be such a pussy

Fuck you nigger, send pic if you want help.

Call the number to see if it's real.

If you wait 2 days to call then she will have moved on.

Do not call her yet. Give her a couple days, and when you do get into contact, apologise for being busy. Have something thing planned out, and make a date. Don't suggest a weekend day. During the week seems casual, you won't play it up in your head as much. And as an added bonus, wherever you go probably won't be as crowded, should you stumble.

Any girl will see through this bullshit. Are you trying to help or hurt op?

Fuck you nigger. Here she is.

yeah she looks like a trashy whore
just throw alcohol down her throat and bang her

She seems to be not so much of a "fun cute date" kind of a grill. Very introverted kind of person.

You are probably not to far off. The only reason I think I appealed to her is because we were both drunk at a bar by ourselves looking like we hate life and what not.

Disregard my post, OP. This faggot doesn't want any bullshit. Call her tomorrow, and plan a dinner and a movie for Friday night, pay for everything, and don't cheap out, imax 3D and 5 star dining. And don't forget to sprinkle your blatant displays of interest and affection with emojis.

What do you guys think? Worth it?

That depends, how much self respect do you have?

I'm an autistic virgin with almost no self worth.

Fuck waiting two days.
Send her pic related and ask of she likes fruit.
Post results.

Call the number nigga. You can do this I believe in you.

really lather it up with the emojis op. girls dig that.

If I call it will instantly turn into spaghetti. I have lost my buzz and can no longer act with confidence. Any other options?

Too late. You already fucked up. You had the one chance to take her home when she was interested. Now you will never hear from her again. She will not answer any of your calls or texts.

Source: real life experience

that is the only option nigga. i mean either you talk to this girl or you don't. either in person or on the phone. get that spaghetti and get a Michelin star

Well at least I can go back to shit posting here and hating life.