Why does Cred Forums hate women?

Why does Cred Forums hate women?

>Berenstain

thats how it's spelled you retard

who says we hate women, and who says you get to categorize us all as one group.

don't have penises.

>women
>the internet
pick one

We could all be women, we never state our genders,
that's the fucking point of being anonymous.

You are one of everybody, and as of yet no one in this thread has stated their gender, now have they?

remember that episode of SVU where /gg/ kidnap Anita Sarkesian and rape her on a livefeed?
>best episode ever

you must be new here

Cred Forums loves women, they hate girls

I do. I mean, I hate most personalities and I hate playing the hunting game. Maybe it's also because I can easily read them and most are gold diggers.
But I sure love the feminine form and body.

I use tampons

you still don't know if I'm a woman, I could be using them for nosebleeds or gunshot wounds

What a fucking newfag. Cred Forums loves girls and hates women.

spoken like a true gentleman

>using tampons for gunshot wounds

If a big artery isn't hit, that's pretty fucking genius

Because they don't know how to talk to them or they were rejected at some point by one.

They still think misogyny is funny.

>implying it isn't

It was funny. Now it's played out. I'd rather make fun of niggers and kikes.

it's what they were originally designed for actually. women working in ambulance corps realized the potential and began using them with a string tied around, about five years after their invention as a battlefield stopgap for major non-arterial bleeds. they swell up when wet, you see, and put pressure on any hidden bleeds.

also they keep periods from getting all over the place but that came later

>using the word misogyny unironically

opinion discarded

make me a sandwich you nigger kike faggot cuckold liberal millennial buzzwords

You forgot SJW faggot

everyone on Cred Forums complains about grown females acting like children and ruining their lives.... So mentally they are girls.... Always see threads about wanting real women or if they have to deal with a girl then it actually has to be a young girl not an old one