//Personal army request//

//Personal army request//
my class is having some autistic thing where we have to edit/make pics and posts with our schools instagram.
the plan would be simple send all kinds of shit to @keuda_ammattiin memes and other autistic stuff.
as a reward I'm going to give a link to free online stresser that can hit off home connections.

Other urls found in this thread:

quezstresser.com/
alphastress.com/
ipstresser.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>//Personal army request//
Denied.

well here is the stresser.
quezstresser.com/

>free online stresser

literally first link in google.

kill yourself.

well people in here are autistic so cant tell if they can even google.

i aree... this was kingdom once now its shithole

you know nothing of our google-fu, faggot.

it's always been an ocean of piss, user.

posting few other got to make account for them but they work and have free trial.
make an mail.ru or other wellknown email.
alphastress.com/ can hit off gaming servers and some websites should be about 1-5gbs.
ipstresser.com/ usually out of bandwith for trials but can hit with 50-200mbs
both stressers have 300s free boot time.

fuck off idiot.
pic related

>class
>school

underageb& gtfo

but dusty the cat happened, marble cake happened, frequent raids on habbo and blaming on ebaums, I mean fuck, we made rick astley win one of those MTV europe music awards just for the lulz. user used to have some influence. Now user is just underageb& fapping to traps.

nice pic from google
not underage

thank you, i am lazy

user still has influence, just not Cred Forums

if you were around then, you'd know that it was another chan, a triple-eight chan that would do all the things, Cred Forums was just called in to spam nuke whatever target, niggers still do shit for the lulz, but no one talks about the shit here as this place has been cancer since the newsfags/protestfags

>ebaums did it.
mah nigga, i forgot about that one.

>send all kinds of shit to @keuda_ammattiin
Is that like a twitter or instagram or what?

If it's a twitter I'd almost consider breaking the rules to help you out, but I can't be assed to make an instagram for your shitty request.

instagram

I know that this place has turned into cancer and will continue to be more cancerous every year.
tried few times to help the twitch "raiders" doxxed their targets gave them it, but fuckers are now days so useless that they cant even do anything with that info.

Eikö ammatti koulun opeilla onnistu ite?

>doxx

onnistuu mut ei viittis tehdä ite kymmeniä omia käyttäjiä ja spammiä niitä viestejä.

Do what we do.

have your raid, get in somewhere, get mod status, get info, have your fun, get your lulz and then give Cred Forums mod passwords/info etc etc.

they will still do stuff if presented well or forced, but to be fair, 90% of the time, you get 10 nerds maximum instead of the 2-300 you used to.

tl;dr still have your fun, still raid nerds, go long con.

fuck it i got nothing better to do
//Personal Army Request//
accepted

op is a faggot.
also
picture related

a bit late, fuckstick.