Nigeria genetically superior WHITE?

Nigeria genetically superior WHITE?
White - biodegradable waste, Nigeria - future people (IMHO). Arguments have niggas is not acne, they have the polls perfect, smooth, beautiful chocolate skin (do not agree, proof picture), with the birth of a strong body and good predisposition to engage in sports and weightlifting, as well as beautiful genetics muscles (many white people in general it is not necessary to pump the muscles, the more misery) Excellent health, they practically do not get sick as compared to white men. Beautiful and regular features, lush lips, the beautiful shape of the head, if those are not available, even the most vsraty mug compensated by thick black hair with a nice hairline, their hairstyle is perfect, precise lines, density, they are the hair of any length, from long dread and African, to fedmeyta and shave bald, by the way of them much less bald and balding, but the bald head to face him. Niggas In very dense bristles or did not have facial hair grows pretty well, or goatee on his face. They polls almost hairless body and hair and if there is, on the back of no one else. They have a large and massive penises than white (we all know that girls love big black "sausage"). In black guys, a unique and original culture, they have engendered all the rap underground, and to this day are the lawmakers and the ancestors of all modes (music, shoes, clothes, tattoos, etc.). They know what courage and able to fend for themselves and do not pobrezguyut fight in which case, they are familiar with concepts such as the family and brothers, they never pass by a black guy who kicked two white. I understand that there is a statistical variability and slightly exaggerating, but still.
I do not agree ?! Go counter and diskass

Bampat who budet?

Copypaste with 2ch.hk, differ.

НИГЕРЫ ГЕНЕТИЧЕСКИ СОВЕРШЕННЕЕ БЕЛЫХ?
Белые - биомусор, нигеры - люди будущего (имхо). Аргументы: у нигеров не бывает прыщей, у них поголовно идеальная, гладкая, красивая шоколадная кожа (не согласен, пруф картинкой), с рождения крепкие телосложения и хорошая предрасположенность к занятию спортом и тяжелой атлетикой, а также красивая генетика мышц (многим белым людям вообще не стоит мышцы качать, то еще убожество) Отличное здоровье, они практически не болеют в сравнении с белыми людьми. Красивые и правильные черты лица, пышные губы, красивая форма головы, если таковых не имеется, то даже самый всратый ебальник компенсируется густыми черными волосами с красивой линией роста волос, их стрижки это совершенство, четкие линии, густота, им идут волосы любой длины, от длинных дред и афро, до федмэйта и бритья на лысо, кстати среди них гораздо меньше лысых и лысеющих, но и лысина им к лицу. У нигеров очень густые щетины или же вовсе нет волос на лице ну или растет красивая эспаньолка на лице. У них поголовно практически безволосые тела, а если волосы и есть, то на спине их нет ни у кого. У них более большие и массивные пенисы, чем у белых (мы то знаем, что девченки любят большие черные "колбасы"). У черных ребят, уникальная и самобытная культура, они зародили весь рэп, андерграунд и по сей день являются законодателями и родоначальниками всей моды (музыка, кроссовки, одежда, тату и пр.) они знают, что такое мужество и умеет постоять за себя и не побрезгуют драться в случае чего, им знакомы такие понятия, как семья и собратья, они никогда не пройдут мимо черного парня, которого пинают двое белых. Я понимаю, что есть статистическая изменчивость и что несколько утрирую, но все же.
Не согласен?! Го контраргументы и дискасс

>beautiful chocolate skin

Nigeria is the genetic improvement?
- Biological waste in Nigeria. (IMHO) the future of chocolate beautiful, smooth skin and good to study how the Negro body muscles and weight bearing exercise, hereditary, not only to preserve the opportunity to join the beautiful designs fertility, do not buy the argument against (disagree with the screen), (but also unfortunately, not for the actual muscles) have a lot of white people, but healthy. the fear of the beautiful and simple language with the rear end, if something is good, and thick black hair on most of the issues of hair Vsraty, hair, wrinkles and less drawn high density, Africa, Fedmeyta their long hair, improves recovery, but they are naked before him hair. or just dense brush mustache niggas is not fast enough, or a beard on his face. it's almost naked body, and hair, as well as save them, you are back. (I am well aware of its black sausage), white, with a big cock. You see, it's just their culture, they are the basis of each generation, the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (music, shoes, clothes, tattoos, etc.), the father of all representatives. If they do, they will defend with courage, family, brothers and sisters, the concept of blow pobrezguyut, bricks, two black holes. I know that, well, a little exaggerated, there are other statistical variables.
I disagree! diskass came to the table,

Russian pls

Niggers were bread to be the best for slave working. Your physical success is the product of our white minds breeding you like the animals you are.

>beautiful chocolate skin
>niggaz got no acne

bump

>Russian
Pee-dorussian

Ахаххаа

Kek

>all physical features
>still no mention of the lack of brains
never saw you guys crossing oceans by tool and by will, just walking land bridges
/thread

Here will be Russia-thread

>do not pobrezguyut fight

yes and if you go further down the line say, neanderthal, even stronger.

you niggas dont get it....
its about brainpower
cognitive superiority

you'll never win.

the only hope for your strain is interbreeding with northern people.
maybe it was the cold and snow? idk, definitely something happend there that worked well.

history doesn't lie, you africans have never accomplished anything by yourself.

>great genetics

mad whyte boi ?

pretty much the same thing, fewer words

>Here will be Russia-thread
Kurlique Kurlique Kurlique Kurlique Kurlique Kurlique Kurlique Kurlique Kurlique Kurlique

Don't call me boi! Don't call me boi!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Proigral s nadpisi na T-shirt.

ah.. only thing that ruins a copypasta is a copypasta response

You i s sobaki proigral by.

Right? Takes away the subtleties - something a nigger would do

Atas guys, mocha came in this thread

But I'm black and have/had acne.

Blya slogno po pindosovski chitat

I would. %%zaebalsya iskat sup na kaptche%%

Pruf plz

А ты по русски ебашь, петушок.

The only reason recent blacks have been able to accomplish anything is because white people gave them a hand. It never would have happened on its own. That even includes bringing them to America as slaves. Imagine if slavery never happened, where they would be?

>have/had
Do yo have problem with Engrish grammar? Niggas are so obviously.

>tfw i look like the dude in OP's pic. And still deviate from 67% of the female pop because they are either unfit as i am or suburban white women with below average intelligence.

Nigeria lurking as these white boy's want my 8inch in their boy puss

Whats it like being this dumb op?

They were kings and queens

He iz russian, dude

**WHAT ONE OGHT TO DO IN CASE OF BEING ATTACKED BY 5 NIGGAZ?**

do niggers even know how a monarchy even works?

That's because you have a succint knowledge of the archaic history of a continent with many different nations and people all killing each other over feudalism that still exists today.

Of what? Their shit villages?

I was a little more difficult anus. Top League 1, that is, it is a class, and the Navy. Although I know that the end of the military canceled 300 fellow secret guerrilla attacks salad. Do not do it with joy, and destruction of working closely with love condoms, we lose. Dirt flying proudly. Man, think again. And network intelligence to create a rapid response and effective monitoring of investors, and the history of intellectual property rights. Call cats elite, a small wave. human being. Every time it looks like, okay, I do not remember seven ways they will flee. And in his hand. United States Navy warehouse control better access to good education and a little bit of bad rubbish, down to bare. Your groom is a little different, if you are an atheist to protect women, and showed it. However, it can not be restored in case of danger. Anger and dirty sink. He could not believe he is dead.

Ребят, переводите английский, а то мы непонимат

Neither have whites.

You just claim you do cuz you had some "help."

Correct. So do other primates.

Lame.

I'm not sure about monarchy, but one nigga have enough knowledge to rule the world.

Yes

Yeah and did a shitty job at it. Can't wait for November.

Not every fucking black was a king or a queen you fuck.

Fucking etnocentricosm.

SLAVA OOKRAINE

Yes.

Read up on it faggot.

stupid white boi

first off, you forgot the "h", you fuck.
second, not every white was a king or queen either.
in fact, the majority of people that have ever lived were not kings or queens. although we're seeing a lot more queens in America these days.
i fail to see your point

shit i meant queers. nevermind

Suck my dick. You melanin lacking swineskin uv vulnerable peice of shit.

Do you think smth will change? I mean masons don't care about who is president, they just keep fucking this world.

No thanks, don't like the taste of shit

The sun gets you all in the end.

You know who.

Not at all. Just saying HE didn't do a good job. Our country is fucked no matter what.

slaves dont count...todays automated robots are even better.

nobody "helped" us, we helped ourselves to the world when we realized there was no threat out there.

but thats just construction and agriculture..

i dont think many western scientist used niggers to write down their equations for them

Why fuck a small Nigger Dick

< this is the way of the future

Harvest human Sperm for population up keep and that's it.

Human males in relationships are going to go extinct. Why, deal with them annoying ass males anyway, nigger, white, all of them.

Small Dicked Niggers

Masons don't fuck the world up... Illuminati who are actually at war with the masonic brotherhood fuck the world up along with democrats

>Our country is fucked
What do you know about being fucked?

i'd have to add that it wasn't just whites. the world had a lot of basis from middle eastern and northern african countries before they went batshit insane. but, that obviously does not apply to undeveloped africa

kek

the babylonians and the sumerians got you beat there man.

without forced labor the Americas would be and would have been a very different place.

Fucked is a relative term. If you're trying to compare us to Russia(considering your photo), then we're still doing pretty good. As a whole, we are not getting better than we were, and no sign of improvement.

my brotha

All white people are reptillian lizard people in disguise.

They have white skin so the uv rays of the sun reaches their true scally underhide and warms them up before the coming winter...

I bought this Stone Brewery variety pack and the Citrusy Wit fucking sucks

Tits or gtfo

things niggers never learned in the school they never went to. "i" before "e", except after "c"

Bumping with putting things back where they belong

i agree, everything happens north.

japan is also A+

the middle east you speak of is todays turkey, iraq, israel,.....caucasian people from the caucasus.

apparently leaving africa does wonders for ones genetic makeup

Checkout this piece of genetic perfection niglet!

The low-life scumbags on this site make me ashamed to be white
I can't wait for the race war everybody wants, because it's going to be blacks, whites, asians, hispanics, native americans and jews and arabs all on one side, and you inbred little thumbdicked worthless racist shits on the other. I'm going to get drunk on the sounds of you crying and begging them not to kill you.

Yes.

I hope when you mention what the middle east I speak of, you were helping out other people who don't know.

I think moving out did make them stronger. Those who couldn't survive in adverse conditions, didn't. They had to adapt for something we weren't originally built for.

For the morons who think being pale is a bad thing, it's only because our blood went to places your's never dreamed up, where there isn't much sun. We've developed land outside of your reach. Still, scientifically, we needed the same benefits the sun gave, therefore we turned white. We EVOLVED.

Это же наш Ромка! Romka on 4ch!

for sure it would have been a lot harder right?
we might even had to do all the heavy lifting and cotton picking for ourselves :(

thank god for all the docile creatures, horses mules and niggers

No you fuck up.

Middle east like. Summeria. Babylon. First people to stick their dicks in the ground with stone architecture and a written language and a moral philosophy.

Dope.

White boi.

I don't think anybody disagrees that slavery was wrong, but that is a separate conversation that niggers would have been better off if left alone. We're still trying to "save" them from themselves in their own homeland, untouched by slavery, hardly successfully.

I don't get it. Is that supposed to be an insult or something?

Its over now lightskin.

The darkies have stolen your 4chanz for today.

yeah, I've been reading the thread and it's looking like you're still the minority

Don't claim too much fam.

you think sumer and babylon are not modern day iraq? thats precisely the caucasus region...

but how could i ever make you understand.

Butthurt nigger detected. Going into full autist mode now.

k

that's ok, i know how much they like to steal.
there's more for me anyway i dont mind

Never change Cred Forums.

I think it's amazing in America. Blacks have the most opportunity out of anywhere, and even some figure it out, notably Obama. If Obama can figure it out, any of them can, right? Most don't figure it out though. Why?

roll

i know right? any successful blacks i know don't seem care about this shit. they live like normal people. i never hear them complaining about how someone kept them down. they just figured it out, like everyone else, rather than blaming someone else for whatever problems they may have had. they're over it

Wow bad roll man

Wait they're all bad rolls. Why did you do that?

EVERY FUCKING DAY THIS SAME OLD SHIT

stalin meme