Anyone wanna donate $30 to poor Ausfag, need cigarettes to numb the pain of cravings...

Anyone wanna donate $30 to poor Ausfag, need cigarettes to numb the pain of cravings. Fucking government makes them 5x more expensive than they should be. My paypal is [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0rR9IaXH1M0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youll just spend it on ice you fucking bogan

how about you stop supporting the tobacco industry and power through it, faggot

People like you are really weird
Do you really think someone would donate to you for cigarettes? You're ridiculous

what is with those gay boxes?

like yeah, we know.

Not bogan or crackhead. Just a poorfag Uni student

spoken like someone who has never tried to quit

craving what than?

It's fucking easy you faggot, just read or study, work out, makes some fucking friends instead of coming on this fucking site.

They are gonna keep raising the price until 2020. Quit now, save later

C I G A R E T T E S

spoken like a weak-willed pushover.

maybe you should keep slowly killing yourself if you're gonna act like a bitch.

I can't focus when I'm stinging, hard to read or study or really function when i feel so agitated and sick

Jerk off or something, took me a week to quit. Haven't smoked since last February.

Go buy a big bag of tobacco for 4 dollars and a pack of 1dollar papers and youre set for quite awhile bro

Give me $30 and I'll gladly keep killing myself

Where can I buy a big bag of Tobacco for $4 in Melbourne? Kek

Wait are cigarettes actually $30 a pack? Or are you asking for money to buy a carton?

implying $5 will get you any tobacco in Aus

Brb gonna drink my monster, vape and drive my riced out toyota

$30 a pack, Govt trying to make them less accessible, but it actually just punishes poor fags by making us choose between food or addiction

$30 a pack
$120 a carton m8

Opps 5 dollars (Literally 4 for the cheap shit)

Quit smoking.

where in Australia is this
our cheapest is $18
and that tastes like sawdust

Get on my level faggots

find somebody that buys 50g packs of rolling tobacco when overseas probs set u back like $12 or some shit (ukfag so im just doubling what i pay,probs costs less)

I'm thinkin... Nobody wants to donate to me? I'm craving a small bottle of cognac now....
>indeed, VSOP

>Ausfag
>[email protected]
>bellpepper

Here's 15$ buddy

Kek go try any tobacco store, atleast thats how it is in the u.s. we like our cheap tobacco guns and liquor. enjoy your liberal paradise rest of the world

Man that's crazy. Is it the government taxing the shit out of them or are they fixing the price? Can't imagine big tobacco being happy with that.

are you saying aussies are too pussy eat bellpeppers?

We call em capsicum over here, I use bellpepper as my handle because of an episode of the simpsons were Homer goes on a Bellpepper/Capsicum only diet

no, we call them capsicums not bell peppers

checked
also i cant imagine the aussie government giving a fuck about pissing people off,i actually believe that it is a national sport

Taxing the shit out of them, they increase in price by something like 12% everytime the Government feels like winning favour with bleeding hearts

Roll your own then.

Games, movie, music censorship... Cigarettes prices skyrocket,

Got any restrictions to alcohol?

Australia looks like hell on earth from here where I'm sitting

God. Bless. American. Where. I. Know. My. Tobacco. Alcohol. Guns. Are. Cheap.

Have you seen the price of ciggies mate? $30 buys a 20g pouch these days

Yes, yes they are.

Ausfailians are afraid of bell peppers. FACT.

yep Aussie politicians get into office and go "hey lol how we gonna fuck with the people today"

they get payed 250k to have quarrels with eachother over nonsense, and then pass reforms on smoke laws to make it seem like they are doing work.

How the things came to this?

Wow, is that a wrap that's required on cigarette boxes over there? That's actually pretty cool.

GOD BLESS AMERICA WHERE I KNOW I CAN BE FREE

theyre only cheap because they know u plebs wont be able to afford them on your $6/hr wages

Best country in the world mate.

get duty free baccy from overseas

When your entire country is cancer, the govt tries to do something about it

I dunno... just look at poor Bryan there. I don't think Bryan's face is on that because he's missing or something.

bro, go to your local asian supermarket, chances are they will sell cigarettes for less than $15 for a pack. sometimes they even have international packagings too.

How do you feel about gun control OP?

Yeah we treat em like pokemon cards, bloody love getting the blood in urine one. really sets the mood for a night of hitting the piss

bro go to your local asian supermarket, chances are they will sell cigarettes for less than $15 a pack. sometimes they even sell international packings too

Maybe for teenagers, but for regular people like me, we get payed 20 bucks a hour. living in my beautiful trailor park, smoming cigs,dope, drinking, shooting gubs. this is the life boys

$30 AUD will get you 700ml of SHIT lowest tier spirits.

That's probably a good thing; I just know that they would never be able to implement shit like that over here in the states, and it's kind of sad.

not OP
but i think jim jefferies hit the nail on the head about that

youtu.be/0rR9IaXH1M0

they dont call us down under for nothing

Cunt, if I can't even afford a bloody Rothmans 20g how am i supposed to get to chinkland for cheap durries

Yeah I just wanted to hear his opinion. Love the Jefferies routine.

Hey, at least you won't go through withdrawals!
My father has alcohol addiction. He quit smoking in one week no problem. Then he decided to quit drinkin' after having a fifth of vodka every day for 2 years, and he ended up in the ER ... was there for a full week! His liver is permanently buggered up!

Quitting smoking is a pushover compared to that shit. You can also find some people who can help you like they helped my grandma. They said, "Okay, we're gonna help, but you gotta do EXACTLY what we say." They sat her down and had her smoke ... and smoke ... and smoke ... and smoke ... they'd light up a cigarette for her the moment she finished one, and after a few hours of non-stop smoking, suddenly she didn't enjoy it so much anymore!

Nut up, get yourself some help, get through that first toughest week, and treat yourself! Maybe develop a better habit, like eating too much bacon! :D

If you dont have 30 dollars, kill yourself.
If you are willing to spend 30 dollars on literal cancer, kill yourself.
You are a fucking mess OP

>/thread
op is a lying faggot

didnt have a smoke for 2 weeks. feels like fuckin hell, but thats what you get when you live off welfare

It's pretty rad that farmers can still blast vermin but we don't have aspies blowing away school kids. I feel we did it right.

Or just smoke cigarettes because we all die in the end, might as well enjoy what little time we have on this beautiful earth

life will soon get better right?

If I was a seppo, why would I lie about being an Aussie needing $ for darts. What kind of autist strategy is that?

I had a day off from work and thought I'd take LSD because I knew my dealer had a lil bit left. I took it at about 3pm and skated home after smoking a bowl with him. Got home at 3:30 and was waiting for it to kick in, was watching X-men and starting to feel that building of warmth inside my chest, when I heard glass shatter.
I was confused and thought it might be my housemate back from work early dropping another one of my bowls in the kitchen. Ran out into the kitchen to see the back area of my house where the toilet and laundry room was was on fire and filled with smoke. Horrified and ran outside to grab the hose all the while I remember thinking "oh fuck, this isn't real is it?"
Called 000 and had a fucked up conversation that wasn't made easier by the acid which had fully kicked in now. Called my housemates and one of them literally didn't believe me so I had to run back into the house and take a photo and text it to her.
The fire brigade turned up and I'm pretty sure they knew I was not sober because I was gibbering like a crazy person and kept touching my face.
My friends picked me up and I explained I was on acid and they took me back to theirs and I decided I wanted to go for a walk and then I started looping whilst walking through china town, I got scared and lost and felt like a shitcunt for abandoning my housemates when I should have been helping and essentially had a total emotional breakdown because I felt I was a detriment on society and a burden on all my friends for not being there and helping.
Turns out my landlord failed to order an electrical certification and the extractor fan in the bathroom exploded.

Fucking Australian waster.
go fuck yourself

Thanks. I kind of figured, but the right wing gun nuts here would tell you otherwise.

You call begging for money on Cred Forums for more cancer sticks enjoying life?

Richard "ciggybumma" Northey

You're a complete pussy if you cant handle LSD, just stick to vaping faggot if your own mind overwelms you LOL

I quit over a year ago, so no.

nothing about the LSD, fag. just pointing you to the rabbit trail while doxxing, richard.

been 3 weeks playing this game. very hard

Ya ever had ya house catch fire while tripping? It's pretty s1ck, definitely not gonna launch you into some weird shit

Roll your own idiot.

Or quit, that's the point of the price hikes in conjunction with covering your future drain on medicare. Don't be so naive.

No I call smoking cigarettes and drinking and smoking weed when you can, enjoying life. becoming dependent on anything is just retarded

just another excuse for idiots to sympathize with you to milk money out of them

you've been shown to not be an aussie just end it and start another fruitless thread

Exactly, he just handle him self m8

This. OP is a faggot even if he's telling the truth though.

> t. Australian student who can afford darts

Sounds like you're pretty dependent on all that shit right now.
Think I'm wrong? Prove it: quit for a month! :)

Id say 84 replies is pretty successful m8, whether if it be multiple people doing so kek

If you wanna stalk me like all these other faux hardcunts trying to doxx me, you'll learn im 19 and live in Melbourne, Australia and all this other shit lol.

You silly summerfags and your obsession with the authenticity of OP once again ...

Lol I havent smoked a cigarette for 2 monthes before 1hour ago and dont plan on smoking another for maybe acouple weeks, only fools get addicted to anything

every 6 months, there's a 12% increase. slated to continue for at least the next three years

>84 replies
>"LOOK GUYS I'M A SUCCESSFULL POSTER ON Cred Forums"

Are you even fucking for real? Or is this standard Melbourne behaviour?

Again. god bless america where atleast i know i can jew other nations into doing our work for us

Fucking excellent, is it compounding or simple interest?

That reply isn't the OP

I didn't say addicted, and neither did you. We both said "dependent."
So prove your INdependence and quit all that shit for a month. Unless ... it actually IS an addiction that you can't control?

Please get more mad, its like gas to a flame for me :)

tobacco is garbage for ngigers and indians, by niggers and indians

if you're not doing pharmeceutical grade meth and heroin you might as well go back to africa right now

>sage

tbqhwyf just more surprised about the level of sookiness itt.

Addicted and dependent are the same catagorie m8

Then I guess you're a fool stuck in both because you can't quit.

fucked if i know

Tobacco is for badass cowboys like big U.S.A big dick men

Addicted=/= dependent.

imagine a tobacco truck on every corner

OP here, ya wanna stop being shitcunts and just donate $1 each, will it even matter that much to you?

Its heaven

lol fuck off fag

Dick, like the fag smoking cock sucker he is.

Next time, just keep in mind, there are easier and cheaper ways to slowly kill yourself.

nah, gotta go buy my own. they're expensive here, y'know, so i can't spare the change

Wait, AUD30 a pack?!! You shitting me (USD 22)

I quit a year ago. They still under USD3 where I live, and that's for the expensive ones like marlbro.

>Games, movie, music censorship

really? news to me.. if anything its the opposite. cheap access to those things is a thing, but it's not censored. the only thing you could apply that too was the old ban on r rated games, but that changed when they brought in a classification for it.

on the other points.. alcohol isn't cheap here and i personally cant wait to see the end of smokes.. it's already becoming rarer and rarer

Tobacco made my dick small, so now im a transsexual

Better yet, SAVE $30 and don't buy any more of that shit!

$15 AUD is the cheapest deck of smokes, but that probably went up. I've been surviving off smokes I bum from strangers at my Uni

Taxes man, cigs and booze are all expensive as here

Yeah that's about right. Bear in mind we have a single payer healthcare system, so these sorts of measures are rather justified.

That said, NY state put a tax on 'soda' recently to curb excessive drinking. It's not a regional thing.

Jim has gone full sjw libtard since moving to murica. He is no longer funny :/

The further ban on tobacco has made peoples euphoria for it even greater

>payed 20 bucks a hour.

that's what teenagers get payed here

Yeah I guess you guys get cheaps smokes and then get fucked in the ass with hospital bills, whereas we're the otherway round. I'll pour one out for you Amerifags

Brew your own beer.

Legit, I can make 22L of OKish beer for $30 after equipment investment.

Supermarkets pay unskilled 18y/os around $20-26 p/h

>tobacco industries are evil meanies :(
Spotted the 16 year old.

5 bucks coming your way OP.

Fuck beer im for the moony

Bryan is lucky.

And so-called macho Americans BITCHED and MOANED like a bunch of PUSSIES over someone DARING to suggest they were chugging down too much sugar water.

"NUUUUUU NUUUUU!!!! I have to keep gulping down gallon after gallon of this sugary filth that leaves a sticky mess everywhere it spills and leaves my teeth feeling yucky! Don't interrupt me while I drain more of my money into a worthless beverage!"

Fucking God, the people in this country...

itt: my bad decisions are now your problem

newfags spotted, kek

oh you poor thing

alcohol is about 2.5x as expensive as yours... a friend uploaded a pic of a 700ml bottle of fireball for like $14USD, that's worth like 40-45aud in aus.

you are fucking weird, go put your mom and sisters under clothing back where they are. i really hopy they see this.

I hope i confused your dick

Bloody legend mate, I appreciate it

sick burn!

naw bro i like pussy.

nah, stats show a steady decline, i like seeing smokers faces when you ask them about the price of smokes and the plain packaging and they act like it doesn't bother them.. they must get so "euphoric" when they hand over 30 bucks for a pack of 25s.

cheers cunt

>Fucking government makes them 5x more expensive than they should be
>basic economics

figured-newest nexflix "special" is called freedumb

I always wondered why he was supposedly funny, he always sounded like a whiny dickface

no gary no gary no gary no
15% tax to stop polluting non smokers lungs yes please even if they put it up another 50% were only the rich smoke i hope they do its a disgusting habbit that is killing not only the smoker but other people around u

from straya too. sydney to be specific. Just get some marlboro reds or ice blasts from teh asian tobacconist they sell them for $13

nicotiana tobacum has never been proven to cause cancer. commercial tobacco products have. you need to stay away from name brands that are desperate and have enough money to specially formulate toxic cigarettes with ammonia, etc in them.

pro tip: families sitting next to a fireplace or campfire and smelling smoke are inhaling the carcinogenic equivalent of like four cigars at once.

cigarettes don't kill. i bet it's diet combined with cigarettes and their effect on blood.

it has 15 types of cancers in one inhale

my grandma smoked everyday and she died at 84 from heart failure

Rip in cigarillos and checked

Thanks faggots

Haha you smokan OP?

Oooh aren't you a richcunt.. I am on average $40 an hour. And dont smoke because i'm not a dumbarse who loses money as such.

How tf can 1 pack cost 30 and a carton 120 when theres 10 packs in a carton you fucking nigger

Just go get your Champix from the doctor mate give it 2 weeks no more smokes again.

OP here having a fresh winfield

Muh maff nigger

Or just go find somewhere to buy chopchop check local chinese dodgy tobacconists. Probably better for you too Id reckon than the chemical laced shit in bought smokes. Or figure how to grow your own tobacco and dry it and shit.

Inhale ash and die cunt

I like how the Aussie is talking shit about Americans getting paid shit yet is begging them for money haha! Tool.

Melbournian here, just rolled them ciggies.