Is it pathetic femanons if I'm a 23 year old Virgin?

Is it pathetic femanons if I'm a 23 year old Virgin?

I'm outgoing, successful, etc dunno what my problem is

Pic related, me horny and drunk

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/there-isnt-really-anything-magical-about-it-why-more-millennials-are-putting-off-sex/2016/08/02/e7b73d6e-37f4-11e6-8f7c-d4c723a2becb_story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Show us your cock and we'll go from there
>First mistake your briefs

Dude. Buy some adult underwear.

Dunno Cred Forumsro. I'm 21 and I just don't give a fuck if I get laid or not at this point. I'd rather not deal with the hassle of dating a bitch.

Eh it's pretty average and shameful...
What's wrong w/ briefs?
I got into boxers in high school but in college realized I just wanted to be comfy so switched back to briefs. Are they that bad?
Yeah I get that....girls are a hassle for sure....

Nah as long as you get laid before you're 30

Am 27-year-old virgin. Is normal to not dip the peen these days, and you're better off for it. Here proof: washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/there-isnt-really-anything-magical-about-it-why-more-millennials-are-putting-off-sex/2016/08/02/e7b73d6e-37f4-11e6-8f7c-d4c723a2becb_story.html

Thanks guys!!! And interesting article m8!

>You're a prebeta lookin ass faggot for giving us links for Washington post you ass hat

you should try boxer briefs

>comfy
>dont look like a faggot wearing them

Show
>Me at least
The cock

Show us the dick

It's alright to be an alt-right cuck here. Cred Forums is a Safe Space for your community after all. :D

Are you femanon?

nu, is pepe and oldfag.
want see The Cock because that "random" and Cred Forums so "random." Har har! Top kek m8. An Hero. All the memes. We R Leejun. Har har!

Older female here (mid 30s).

You're cute, kiddo. Turn around and let me see that ass in your wittle tighty whities.

I am straight in the streets and closeted bisexual in RuneScape
>I also vape

femanon here
just show the dick already

Yeah. Let's see it, cutie.

Y-yes ma'am

If you want to go briefs, go boxer briefs, and go black without any designs.

At least it looks mature.

Those things look like what I'd expect to find on a fat man in a dirty bathroom stall. No woman will ever find those attractive, or neutral.

They look worn out and unclean. White is a bad choice.

I demand to see the cock

Usually just wear them to the gym haha, r you a femanon? ;)

Damn son
>Ass won trips

Mfw this fucknugget just showed his ass off for some fags... Didn't even try for tits or gtfo...

>he hasn't hooked up with a grill off Cred Forumsbefore

tears

No. I'm a guy who has actual functional sexual relationships.

Adult underpants. Adult everything. Go.

Don't ever wink at me again.

I'm the 21 year old fucker from reply 2 or so.

lost my virginity at 23, so there maybe hope for you yet! however have yet to see your face so probs not.

if being a virgin is the only "problem," you just need to find the right person. thats not going to hold someone back, its probably something else. its not like youre that old anyway, itll happen eventually

Thx for the hope anons, just always been self concious of the size of muh dick ....

No, it's not op. I took my ex's Virginity away, we were both about the same aging (lost mine at 17). Guy came under 30 secs but we lasted for 5 fucking years so that's awesome. Conclusion you'll be some fucking zombied fucknut that'll be allured by anything that moves. Especially niggers. Also a fucking furry. So yah fuck you. Stay a fucking virgin you sack of shit.

This.

I honestly can't be bothered to deal with a womans shit just to stick in the tip.

The entire socially accepted courtship routine is fucking dumb and I get bored with it within 2 minutes. The price of dealing with other poeples shit is in effect higher then the payout of flopping about in a very dissapointing 10 minutes of hot crotchlocking action

That's hot af! What positions?

One of the reasons I'm nervous af to lose it is I think I'll cum in like 10 seconds ;(

my first was a total slut, just in the right place at the right time, no courtship shit required. Go out with friend and just do shit, eventually you'll meet someone and it will just work out.

Give yourself a wedgie OP, those briefs are hot

former 20 y/o virgin here, i was kissless until my 2nd year of college

nigga first off you need to lose the tighty whities. if you've ever gotten as far with a chick as having your pants removed it probably would have stopped there or at least given the bitch pause. we're probably similar in that i don't like my dick and balls flopping around all day without any sort of restraint. buy some EX OFFICIO boxer briefs, and stick with darker colors, preferably black like some other user said in the thread. if you're going to wear something to the gym then buy some under armor or nike compression shorts.

i can already see a couple of problems from this thread:

1. the fucking walmart clothes. it looks to me like you're probably wearing some shit-tier clothes that all came out of a fruit of the loom 6 pack. go to polo ralph lauren's website and get some pocket t shirts and some non-obnoxious button-down shirts. you need to get some slim-fit or slim-straight chinos and jeans also. try to wear some nice fucking shoes too and if you're going to wear sneakers they need to be basic looking, not running shoes, get some fucking chuck taylors or something.

2. you're drunk but you say that you're outgoing and successful or whatever, but your problem is that you clearly have no fucking clue what's actually happening around you socially. it seems to me like you're ignoring it and then wondering why you don't get laid. not understanding that briefs are trash children's underwear, reading articles about why you aren't getting laid, asking about femanons (there aren't any fucking girls on this board unless they post timestamped tits first, is that not a rule anymore?), this is all indicative of your latent autism. you probably need to find some not-autistic friends in real life and start asking them if they can point out some specific areas you should work on, if it's your bro (not your Cred Forumsro) then they'll help out because they want to see you laid also.

Wedgies are actually a huge fetish of mine Lolololllol k coming up hope you're a female :3

Thx for the advice user!
Just drunk and horny, briefs are workout underwear don't worry I wear colored briefs most days (need the support) eh I just kept holding out for really hot chicks and never settled (even though a bunch of 6/10s wanted my dick) sucks I'm old and inexperienced now....

Still waiting for the wedgies OP

continued from
girls like a "confident" guy but they don't want a guy who's completely clueless and lacks any self-awareness, which sounds like you.

lastly, you should probably be lowering your standards to try and knock your first one out. get buzzed too (or stoned, whatever your comfort zone is) but don't get wasted. there's a delicate line you should learn to tow where you are drunk enough to let loose some inhibitions but sober enough not to say some aspergers shit or not be able to get your dick hard if you close the deal. sex that is going to be the best and most worth-it in terms of your required input is going to be sex with someone you're dating. you need to knock a couple down where you get the "blow your shit first couple of minutes" out of your system and learn to recoop and finish fucking the other person. making girls cum is pretty lit and you'll probably be ready to pop a 2nd one during these first few tries anyway.

then, once you can lock a chick up and you guys feel each other out sexually then it can get really great, and require almost no input on your end to get laid to just get your nut, to cultivating an experience on a romantic date or some shit. don't get discouraged if it's not the bees knees the first time or whatever, the better stuff comes later.

about your fucking 6/10 bullshit, see you have got to get over that because it's blatantly clear that you need to level up your game before you start trying to knock down 10/10s.

also quit posting pictures of your ass in this thread you need to just go jerk your dick and go to sleep jesus have some fucking respect for yourself

What other wedgies can you do OP, would love to see a hanging wedgie

Thx for the advice user
Eh tbh I have cammed w/ a few grills off Cred Forums before just gotta wade through the pedos and traps m8

A/s/l?

>random stranger says they's a girl
>follow their command
Fuckin gamma tier

REKT