My sister camwhores on omegle...

My sister camwhores on omegle, I suspected after getting banned from omegle around the time she is in the shower or locks her door. I wrote some shitty monitoring software in python.
I got a few screenshots of it.
My question is,
How do I record the webcam and microphone while they are being used by omegle?
What is the best way to record everything?
If anyone comes up with a solution, I'll gib her nudes/camshows for the next 5 months.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.wikihow.com/Record-Omegle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

Basically, it's not possible to record anything from a device while it's being used by another app.

So screen capture is the only option?
That's kind of shit.
I was thinking about making an emulated webcam that takes input from the real cam and use that on omegle but,
That's really fucking complicated.
I've never done any of that shit. Even if I get it working /with/ whoever's advice, I'll deliver.

Also, Omegle obviously broadcasts her stream, what about capturing that?
I've looked around but haven't been able to with the guides I've followed.

I have some other nudes also..
what do ?

My idea was to settle a virtual device which can broadcast to multiple apps, but tthat's not something I can help you with. Not my skills field.

how old is sister? dont go posting shit youl regret

Is she dumb? If so you can probably just use some kind of remote desktop to watch her screen.

Worst case you could get behind 7 proxies and keep looking through Omegle until you find her.

She's 18, go home pedo.
There are 9001 faggots on the tags she uses and sometimes she uses the un-monitored section without tags.
Also, I /DO/ have some software like that but I wrote it. I was asking here because I didn't want to record the camera on-screen.
Pic related, her from other shit.

ok bro. have fun watching ur sister whore herself. fucking freak

Huh? Is that a butthurt moralfag?
Why are you here?
leave plox

>mad cuck beause he can't computer and watch her sister whore herself to half the guys she knows ayyy lmao

MOARRRR!

If she is 18, there are no more pedos for her. She is legar. (As far as I know)

Or what, faggot?
That's what I was telling him..

guys
GUYS
HELPPf
faoisejfoalsdfawepgsolf 3904eugtwe ors d; s; ksaOIJALSJFA;

which tags?

Is there any omegle like sites that work on mobile devices excluding apps?

khé?
help with what?

omegle works but not cams

Bump for tags she uses.

everything
Do you realize what could happen now if I give out her tags you baka?

Im specifically looking for a one with cams for mobile with no app. I dont like the spam on the omegle mobile bs

Yeah for ios, one girl I knew showed me on her phone, it was basically omegle, you sign up and then get paired with random people through a video chat, I don't remember the name sorry, try googling "random video chat iphone app"

>he doesn't use adblock on mobile

just RAT her op

This is the real question

Rat her with what?

if you cant even google up some common RAT tools m8

>She's 18
bruh why even bother with omegle if you aren't unloading your nuts to sub16's.

TAGS SHE USES FAGGOT

Android and its the spam chat bs like that add me on kik for nudes bs or pay me for live cam shit

sexual or non-sexual tags?

Is omegle running https?
If not, just arp poison the network and you should be able to find an app to capture her stream.

I WROTE one you baka, I was specifically asking how to record shit.
I /CAN/ just screenshot shit, that's what every other stupid RAT would do.

Don't fuck with her comp. She'll probably eventually figure it out. Sniff network traffic behind your router and figure out which server and port the video stream gets sent to Omegle on. Capture all of those packets.

>/stop/ doing that faggot

Elaborate.
I know this obviously but when it gets down to it, I haven't been able to.

Or /what/?

Tags so we can beat off to your sister.

gtfo underage b&

Wut

Samefag as this post. It's worth a shot but come to think of it if the connection is encrypted you're probably fucked there. It was an idea.

two options:

you need one with a custom webcam driver/layer that splits off a copy of the video feed whenever it's activated. since you're getting the feed before the browser is it's not exclusive

alternatively trigger a full screencapping whenever the cam is activated

to get past https you'd need to MITM her.
you'd have to set up a transparent proxy server, install the cert as trusted on her computer, and change the routing rules everything gets pushed through the proxy.

After that you're still left with reconstructing the video stream from the huge amount of data you're grabbing but that can be solved.

Check out Wireshark, WinPCap if you're on Windows, other shit like that. Once you start reading up on them a bit you should be able to figure it out. As long as you're just monitoring and capturing traffic you won't tip her off.

>or what
Nothing, really, I guess you will just keep trying to see your sister nude because you are to ashamed or to much of a coward to confront her with your fascination or to talk to random women you dont see everyday

hang on
if you know she's fapping in the shower and her room, why not buy some shitty cheap spycams from china?

This guy with the MITM and install a fake cert is on the right track as well.

Another good one is to jerk off and rub your jizz in the crotch of all of her clean panties. Not too much so it doesn't get all crusty and hard but then whenever you see her you'll know your cum is touching her pussy.

Bump

I'm not a great programmer, any links to documentation or something would be nice.
All of that is really complicated desu.

Also, if anyone were to write something and include the source code, I'll throw in my robot archiver. It's pretty neat.
I know I'm asking a lot but, eh. What else can I do?

I started out monitoring her traffic like that and intercepting her omegle messages. No idea how to 'reconstruct' the video. I've looked at a few tutorials on how to rip streams and shit but, nothing.

Scared someone will open it or will get caught. I actually did that years ago with a nice camera and a towel but, video was lost in a HDD crash. Was CP anyway.
RIP

you're trying to hard to look like an oldfag, faggot

forgot this shit
top IP is whoever is on video obviously
90001 times faster than wireshark and great for figuring out who faggot black boxes are
What are you saying?

start your own omegle session and sniff the whole thing using your packet sniffer of your choice.

After you have a full session you should be able to find the video negotiation and figure out what format it's in.

That'll let you know whether you can just find a script on github to do the decoding, and whether or not the flash video tool uses ssl.

You should
>get a large screen or curtain to disguise your room
>use her tags
>aim camera at your dick
>get her to fap to you
>record it all
>tell her
>fuck her
>film it
>post it

How am I going to find her in a sea of dicks you mongrel?

Time. Also you have the advantage of knowing when she's on.

Also it'd be worth more wouldn't it? Knowing she's getting herself off to you and giving you the chance to take it further

She only stops on 2 or 3 guys, user.
As much as I want to do that, it's not going to work.
I've tried. I could only ever get her using the tags she does. She doesn't use them to get lewd anymore because she always got banned.

And record and dump that shit

-

That sucks.
But hey, if your video capture works you may he able to play it off like you were one of them.

>capture video
>just edit the dude out
>wait a few weeks so she forgets what the guy/room looked like on that day
>tell her you didn't know how to tell her
>tried to convince yourself it wasn't her
>see if she's dtf

MODS MODS MODS

Get swimming OP

Could work..
>"hey.. you don't use omegle for.. weird stuff do you?"
>"huh?"
>"I swear this person looked like you I don't know if it was or not"
>show video
meh
Still pretty weird desu.
She'll probably freak out. She barely likes me at all.

>She barely likes me at all
idk why fam, you are showing so many signs of being a well adjusted and normal brother so far

REEE WHY IS SHE SO LEWD WITH ANYONE BUT ME

kek

So.
Act like you're not into her.

Idk if you're a decent looking person but girls only want things more when they can't have it.

You could even take multiple vids and say it seems she's the one into you, like she always manages to stop on you to finger bang herself to.

ITT retards who don't understand computers

alright here we go, so all you need to do is write some software that turns on the mic and starts recording audio when she opens her web browser, pretty simple.

OR you could do some advanced shit and MITM her computer connection then just save a copy of all the video and audio data going to and from omegle.

rip

ITT retards who pretend to understand computers
how's your comp sci 1 going? are you enrolled yet?

>this thread
jesus christ

Why are you bitching for mods? There isn't anything wrong here beta newfag.

MODS

y u no just instal vnc on her computer and stream it to yours. fucking done you spastic, and you can log onto her computer and fuck with her shit when she is afk as a bonus.

Is this an option for you?
m.wikihow.com/Record-Omegle

no

Actually OP this guys second suggestion is not that stupid even though he phrased it in a profoundly stupid way.

If you can write a script in python you can probably write another script that uses your pc (or a spare one in the house) as a proxy. That way you can get all kinds of stuff, especially if you set up phishing pages for other sites - Facebook etc.