Why the FUCK is my ass bleeding this badly?

Why the FUCK is my ass bleeding this badly?

Can confirm eternal bleeding

Ya got cancer bro. You should get that checked out

Feminine penis?

Could be an hemmoroid on the inside that gets ripped open when pooping

hemorroids , more sitting , faggot

Stop sitting on so many dicks.

it's just trying to make you toilet sangria bro.

A lack of fibre in your diet, each more fruit and veg

Metamucil will help. Don't sit on the can for long spells. Don't spread your asscheels wide apart when shitting. Use moist wipes or a bidet. Finally, ease up on any anal sex or pegging.

your butthurt

it's just your period gurl

if anything it could be that your poop was sharp enough to cut something on the way out........in other words don't poop so much just jump in the shower and finger your ass with hot water.

It's like a bloody nose just DON'T SHIT CAUSE THEN A DOC AS TO FINGER YOU THEN GIVE YOU PILLS SO FINGER YOURSELF 1ST.

also red means it's not internal. looks like a cut near the anus.....if it turns dark black poop then you have a problem. that color looks like a bloody nose so it's not that bad.

DON'T SHIT OR EAT FOR AWHILE

>your
Yore

Use lube next time Jamal rams your ass

Medfag here. Definitely a case of faggotitis

because you didn't repost pic related

If it's tearing my colon, how is the shit not getting in my bloodstream and giving me e-coli?

Thanks user

your're

see that poop means you have a problem

If it's black and you haven't been taking any pills it's really really bad.

How is the obvious answer not "seek medical assistance"?

I've already posted in this thread, so.

Easy to fix, get extra large tampon up and dip in vodka or some other high alcohol BUT NOT BOURBON COS COS OF TEXAN PARASITIC WORMITIS!! Insert into bleeding anus. Light string with gas lighter NOT MATCHSTICK COS OF CARBON PARTICLE SYNDROME!! Tampon will heat up and sterilise your internals bowel systems.

Put pressure on the wound.
Call 911
Stop sticking things up your ass

Newfag

200% if anyone here is asking for medical advice, they from the land of the free, home of the brave.

Sheeple spend all their money on guns and bombs, and "thank you for your service" yet have no medical insurance. Doc trip will cost hundreds of $$.

A little secret - "they" all have medical insurance. Just the cannon fodder and niggers that don't.

pic related, this man is spending your tax dollars. See him.

>OP got his perod

You'll be fine. Get some hemorrhoid suppositories. I occasionally burst a rhoid and bleed. My gf just got one and bled a good bit today. Eat fiber, don't do anything strenuous, and doing push too hard when you shit. You doing very sepsis that easily, btw. It would take a really bad gash for that. Your intestines are heavily guarded by your body with antibodies. Also heals faster than anything outside on the outside of your body. Make sure you still shit and do what you can to soften it up really well.

Do you drink a lot op?

Because hit are dying

Holy fuck, I done typo'd the shit out of that. Going to bed. Good luck user.

Too many fat niggerdicks + AIDS + cancer

Lmao

Lil bitch

Red food dye in a pastry you ate?

So is the thing about Carmex, that there are tiny hard shards in it that cuts the inside of your mouth and the Carmex getting in your bloodstream and making you addicted to it, a myth?

Actually, yes. I'm literally an alcoholic.

OP here. Red velvet cake earlier explains it.

I had this once from eating beetroot

Are you constipated, or do you take prescription opiates or recreational?

maybe you're just a dirty female faggot. get you and your PMSing cunt ass the FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!

this girl's name is jenny larson and she lives in wausau wisconsin

Spreading ass cheeks is bad? I do this and wondered if it was unhealthy. I can't find any data to support one way or another.

jenny larson

See
But not this faggot.

Yo thats my friend lol u got this fron user-ib?

MOAR

user-ib?

how do you know her?

Most likely roids.

If the blood is black/coagulated you probably have an ulcer.

Op ufucked but don't fuck up anyone else pls cut your dick off k thx

Can confirm.. being addicted to Morphine makes this happen after shitting tar bricks for month eventually your balloon knot will tear open and rain holy grenadine all over the toilet.

I know her she is beautiful angel and I will defend her honour with my twin katanas Darkseed and Systemshock

Best thing to do is take more morph bro

go see a pooper doctor

I tried but he was busy sticking his dick in your dads ass... Fukin doctors hey