Any Cred Forumsro's cheated on their gf before? if so how did you deal with the guilt?

any Cred Forumsro's cheated on their gf before? if so how did you deal with the guilt?

i almost did on the weekend (felt a girl up and she did the same to me but nothing more, didn't even kiss) and the guilt is fucking me up

Relax you had fun let the guilt wash over for a few days and remember you feel this way because you care about her. Then just step it up around her and treat her good and make her feel loved that's what I do

>guilt is fucking me up
Weakness

Women do it to their men all the fucking time and rarely feel guilty about it. Hypergamy and all that shit. Fucking hell, stop worrying and love the puss.

I cheat every few days and I feel no guilt whatsoever

I have several times. No guilt. Males have needs for more sex and partners. Its natural.

Yeah

I've done it plenty of times
It's not because I wasn't a different girl, it's because I want to play the role of a different guy. Being the same all there time is boring
The guilt reminds you that you love your gf, I don't really feel guilty anymore though

of course you feel guilty. While your girl is thinking of ways to make you happy and the next time you'll hug her, you're messing with some other girl.

Tell her what you did user, it will be a huge relieve. I messed up once, I coudnt bare the guilt and confessed; our relationship is still intact and I learned from my mistake.

Don't listen to these beta fags trying to be alpha. Being a real man means owning up to your responsibilities.

I did in the early stages of my current relationship. Now we have been together for 6 years and I still think about what I did every day. The best thing to do is never tell her and just live with the guilt as your punishment.

must suck for you, I fcked up in the early stages too, but I confessed still hurts me to this day, but coudn't imagine not telling her.

No don't.
It'll shatter her trust.

Don't be a weak faggit and don't do it again.
Look but don't touch.
You've nothing to prove by pulling more girls. No one gives a fuck

Be lucky you have someone you don't want to loose.

Check em

Why do you feel guilt? If you are at the point when you want to cheat then relationship is already bullshit. Cheat away with an easy mind.

>it'll shatter her trust
he did shatter he trust.

he knows that, that's why he feelt guilty.

You need to rebuild that trust.

He's right you know

Not really. That's being sleazy and egoistical. She has a right to know and if she forgives than he deserves someone like that. You can't do something fucked up and expect no consequences.

Tbh fam if she mattered that much to you and vice versa that shit would never have happened. So it doesn't matter.

Also you're a fag.

this is the correct answer.
learn from it and dont do it again
but telling her is hurting both of you, instead of just you.

Did it once when my grill stopped talking to me, felt guilty as fuck and never did it again.. Until I did a week later, and over and over again.

It becomes an addiction, but I guarantee if you continue down the path, it will catch up to you, either he guilt or her finding out and leaving you indefinitely, and she will probably not every ant to come back into your life.

Just think about what you're doing before you do it, that's all. /rant

coming from a virginfag

Bullshit

The only reason to tell is for selfish reasons.
To get the guilt away and get catharsis.

Get a pat on the head, well done user for telling me.
It's for your reasons to tell to lessen the guilt. All it does is turn your guilt into her worry.

Don't be a cunt and tell her. Eat that shit, that's your punishment. And remember it everytime the temptation comes up again.

Check em this time

I dont think you understand how consequences work. He cheated, he needs to own up to what he did. If you think he'll feel good again after telling her, you haven't felt how it is to see the person you love heartbroken by your actions.

Personally it still haunts me 3 years after I confessed. So it's def not egoistical

Why should you be able to "deal with" the guilt? You're guilty, you deserve it.

Betas everywhere. Dont feel guilty op.

you're entirely right. i did something during a break in our relationship and when i told her, the feeling of being the "bad guy asshole" was awful but i couldn't bottle it up and hide it from here anymore. we're still together but she doesn't have much trist in me anymore, but she's trying to.

I cheated on my gf since we became a pair. She's just so fucking boring in bed and my three friends with benefits can be molded still, while my gf is just a boring bitch, but perfectly loyal, always happy, hardworking and loves kids. can also cook and does all the housework.

man, are you a fucking faggot? Girlfriends aren't supposed to be sex-bombs, they're supposed to be the mothers of your children. For everything else you have sluts.

>beta
knew some kissless virgin would come here saying that.

come back when you've had your first relationship

same here, it took me years to build up the trust; but I'm a better guy now. I feel for you user.

My friend, if you feel guilty you are a good person

just kill yourself.

That sounds more like insecurity than trust. Women don't like to think the men they are with have options. If you were broken up at the time there is no break in trust.

The guilt was bad the first time. But then you get to the point where you've forgotten you cheated just that morning talking with s/o.

Gets much easier.

Protips: use the same soap that you use at home, and same shampoo. Under no circumstances let her wear ANY perfume.

This

Trust me, she'll never own up and tell you that she cheated.

lol good one fagg

I fucked a girl in my ex gf's class
My ex really hated the girl, but she was a crazy cunt herself
No regrets, exiting times lol

>if so how did you deal with the guilt?
You ignore it.

Because telling her, just to get it off your chest, is just as selfish as cheating itself.

Good luck and stay strong.
>Best to forget it ever happened.
>It was a dream

check my dubs

Sorry,m8 that just shows you don't understand the consequences.

Why would you tell her, as that's all that will come from it. Hurting her, and if you do love her that's the last thing you'll want to do.
Forgetting about all the other stuff/reasons, you should do anything to stop the hurt. Including bottling it up inside for her sake.

It's naive to say we'll never be attracted to someone else, or end up in a situation where temptation is there.

But telling someone is a classic psychological action to lessen your own bad feelings by transferring them.

OP, youre not a bad guy for doing what you did. Only if you keep doing it. Happens everyone - if you have the reaction you did, great. You'll learn.

If you don't learn from it like the cunts and made up stories virgins in this thread then just forget it.

Either way. As someone other user said. Bury it but keep the lesson.

Good luck and check em...

This