Would user buy me a steam game?

Would user buy me a steam game?

Nuclear Throne. It's 12$.

I usually pirate, but I'm having some hardware issues (bad mouse lag), and I need a steam mod to play the game.

No, I can't afford 12$ right now. I'm also depressed and anxious, and games are one of the things that help me feel better.

Nah

Feel like this was a bad idea, honestly.
Yeah. ):

fuck off you poor fucking weeb. OH I HAVE SOCIAL ANXIETY AND IM POOR WAHAHWHAHW JSUTLIKE THE REST OF THE FUCKING WPORLD

stop playing games and get a job

Never said I had "social" anxiety. Also not a weeb. Also you're forgetting rich people.

I have a job, actually. I just spent everything on food for the family and won't be paid for a month or two.

the game is 6 dollars on g2a. if you cant afford six dollars and have kids you're doing something wrong.

>I'm also depressed and anxious, and games are one of the things that help me feel better.

If you'd left this section out, i'd have helped out.

i commend the piracy, i also undertsand that steam mods are needed in some cases.

but i don't like faggot excuse beggars.

> not a weeb
> uses a weeb picture

Uh.
Also buy your own shit, faggot. We don't need your dumb sob stories here.

right? to me its just as bad as the tumblr bitches i know complaining and seeking attention through self diagnosed problems about every goddamn thing.

I live with my parents and work freelance. G2A doesn't support my card in my location.

Well, I wasn't lying. I didn't really think I added it as an excuse. I thought it was more of a reasoning why I'm even spending time on games and not working.

Sure.

I can tell you what pills I'm on, if you think I've self-diagnosed.

A reason why you're spending time playing games and not working is because "fuck you, vidya"
thats enough.

dude, i get it. life sucks. just play somethign else until you have money. You admitted to stealing games from devs and now youre going around begging on top of giving a sob story. Literally no one likes that kind of shit.

I like the stealing part, actually.

shareware4lyfe

I don't know what you meant by this.

Not a lot of things keep my attention. I've bought games I pirated before. Sorry that you feel like this I guess.

Well... if people with money actually cared and donated, I would be happier if people released things for free. Else things just don't happen.

you sound like a whiney bitch, even the way you type is passive and pathetic.

nut up, faggot.

>Passive
>Whiney
Pick one. As far as I know whining is an activity.

neckbeard

Well, you're just upsetting me now.

im saying no one likes a beggar and especially a whiny one.

Sorry, i'll put it a bit clearer.

you sound like a timid manbaby.

/thread

aka a beta cuck

I forgot you people will argue over everything. Go ahead and call me names, sure. See if I care.

>Whining
Where.

Gift sent.

PROOF

No.
This is bait.

I'm done with this thread. You're all faggots. ):

OP here.
Thanks for the gift

Wtf? Is this guy fucking retarded? And you can't buy something that's 12 dollars what the fuck type of bullshit is this it's like an annoying ass little brother that wants people to buy him stuff even though he doesn't deserve it. What a piece do us a favor and no don't kill yourself but go fuck up your life even more begging like a little bitch. Btw I'm assuming you're ugly since you live with your parents still

Lol no, if you can't afford 12$, then you're under aged
I like helping out Cred Forumsros but the social anxiety part and the weeaboo picture killed me

Does anyone have $50 to spare for a poorfag? (not for steam shit)