Oh shit Fam, I just got my first match on tinder, what do I do? Is everyone on there just looking for sex?

Oh shit Fam, I just got my first match on tinder, what do I do? Is everyone on there just looking for sex?

There's a high chance it's a bot, a fattie or a gay guy trying to lure people in with a female's profile.

If you're not an attractive man who usually pulls in women, matches are fake. Sorry.

Tinder is easy as shit, just relax and be yourself. Get the conversation going and find something to talk about.

How can you tell if its a bot?

Fuck you, if "being yourself" worked you wouldn't be on 4 chan

But it does work for me, not everybody is a basement dwelling faggot.

Cap her profile and post it

Then get the Fuck out normie you aren't welcome

Oooh, check out Mr Fancy Faggot, with his living above ground....

Wauw, you two really got me. How will I ever recover from that?

monitoring thread for autism

Kys neckbeards

Reported for being underage

Reported for reporting me.

I dunno, frolic in the sunshine, brunch with the girlfriends parents, the usual afternoon pegging.

why is this on Cred Forums?

You're cute, user. Want to come over and try?

Doesn't sound like I'd have to try too hard if you think I'm cute. Should we just jump ahead and make it a fisting?

You know me so well, are you my soulmate or what?

I'm just good at reading people. I saw your comments and just KNEW you were the type of guy that liked having greasy fists rammed up your butt.

You make my chest feel warm and tingly...

I'm pretty sure that's just your arrhythmia, you did get worked up over a whole lotta nothin there, bucko.

Just trying to help a fellow Tinder user, that's all.

And my initial response to you was sarcastic. I should have also posted a silly picture of Homer Simpson or something to assuage your sensitive ego.

Yes, please do that next time we meet.

>Fam
Gay

I'll be sure to. Or how bout since everyone is anonymous, you don't take phrases like "Mr Fancy Faggot and his surface dwelling" as a giant affront to... What exactly? Your supposed normalcy? Way to prove me wrong.

girls are mostly there to get as many matches as possible, to feel attractive.

What are you even talking about?