Looking for totally honest critiques/opinions of my fuck buddies body/pussy/ass

Looking for totally honest critiques/opinions of my fuck buddies body/pussy/ass.

She wants to make it serious I'm not so sure

you should post picture of yourself so we can judge if she's good enough for you. maybe you can't do better?

get tanner, do some squats. its just flabby

Tits 6.5/10
Pussy 5.5/10
Ass 6.5/10

Have a picture showing ass and pussy? Like bent over. Feel like her ass could be rated higher

No I don't, what makes your think that?

look cunt, if you want a higher rating fucking post what i ask.

The butt looks flabby, but it might just be how the picture was taken

I wouldn't make it serious OP. I'd fuck her but she's a 6.5 tops. If you get serious she will pack on the weight and you'll be stuck with a 5 or lower.

No its flabby

looks a bit flabby but extremly sexy. Any pics of her upper body and her armpits ?

What makes her a 6.5?

good enough for a fuckbuddy
to make it serious she better be the one cos she clearly doesn't actively maintain her body and it's going to decline from now on

What gives you the impression she doesn't actively maintain it? I'm not convinced she's the one

Shes fat you stupid cunt

Looks like a real woman to me. Stop trimming bush. She needs a buzz cut or some light fuzz.

Stop biting nails, too. Ass is not shaved - nice. I love eating ass in the jungle, I be a woodsman. Plow that pussy right after...

Ass, she needs to do some squats/climb stairs. Ass has great potential, she's just wasting it.

If she has a cute face? then 7.5/10.
With improvements mentioned, 8+

She has a good figure to start with, can be maintained well into her 50s.

Would I...do you reall need to ask?

there's no evidence of cardio activities and no tone
she's too lazy and it gets worse when you get older if you don't manually seek physical activities.
trust me, im 29 and started to get chubby and now I have to workout to keep trim

but then again you might be the ugliest mother fucker on the planet and she's the best you'll ever get

I thik she is very nice. I don't like those thinny girls without any cirves. Ok, maybe she need some fitness, but is a nice fuck!!!
We need face of course!!!!

Bump

8.7/10
Looks fine, OP. She can stand to firm up a little here and there.

Where abouts does she need to firm up?

It's you isn't it OP.

Well, the thighs seem in proportion, so maybe the midsection/abs and her butt. She is fine enough already, though, user. Where did you meet her and how lucky do you think you are to be her f***-buddy?

I'd tap that

You want an honest opinion?
>Look at her mom.

Why?

As a glimpse of where a woman is headed as she gets older, especially if she doesn't follow the right habits?

fine milf. tits - 6 , pussy - 5, ass - 7
she can teach u many things for sure. perfect for losing your virginity.

How is she a MILF?

She's not a milf and I'm not a virgin *in before 'yea right'

Tits: Slightly lopsided, less then ideal shape. 6/10
Body: Seems like she tries to stay in shape 7/10
Vagina: Just a tad extra inner lip 6.5/10
Ass: Probably looks great when yoga pants are pushing it all together but a bit pancakey 6.5/10

Overall definitely better than average but not going to stop the presses unless she has like the most perfect face of all time.

that body looks like from a 40 - 45 yrs old.
if she is younger. hands off

She has the body of a lazy 35 year old

How serious do you mean, OP?

Full long term relationship

Op, she's ur fuck buddy. Does she know you're about to spring this "i loves you" shit on her? What if she's in it for your D (snicker, but you never know), but thinks YOU are not l/t material.

What if she has other fuck buddies.

How is it with you two? Are you the only one she's seeing?

Bumping for interest