Hey Cred Forumsros I have been getting the shit error for a few days in Pokemon Go and I am unable to log in with my...

Hey Cred Forumsros I have been getting the shit error for a few days in Pokemon Go and I am unable to log in with my Google Account. What is this shit? Am I banned? How do I fix this?

Is your location mocking turned on? Sometimes fake gps apps do this

You're ban. Stop cheating. Get over it

It is but I am using a HideMock app and it was working great

Fuck that ... really? I thought there was a special screen to tell you you are banned ..

check your email adresse

Still playing this worn out shit?

>was

Check my email? you mean my gmail aggress? If that was the problem I won't be able to use google apps store mail etc.

Yep...you banned

I don't know let me check

been getting this too, thought it was my net. but i manage to log in sometimes so you probably not banned

get fukd cheater

redo your location spoofing retard

People still play this retarded game? Go kill yourself loser

which phone are you using?
last update seems to be too much for some older, low-end devices

Recent updates now do this if you have root. No one with root can play after the buddy system was implemented.

Install xposed framework retard.

You have to install Xposed in a different way than most people initially do, including but not limited to a clean install retard.

pokemon go doesn't ban your fucking email you daft cunt, they banned your pokemon go account

Deleted app and tried again?

>you have to do what you said but not be a retard
Kill yourself nigger

i dont like what you said but you got dubs so i guess ill have to listen

It's time for you to grow up.

I know the feels

boi imagine if some terrorists organization with hackers as good as Cred Forums the hacker hacked pokemans go staged a mewtwo or legenderary pokmens event in an area which attracted many people then they'll detonate the bomb when people started flocking in the targeted site

Why the fuck are you circling that shit?