How do you dress, Cred Forums?

How do you dress, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Zicac-Military-Lightweight-Drawstring-Outerwear/dp/B013OYMXSK/ref=sr_1_2?s=clothing&ie=UTF8&qid=1474297754&sr=1-2&keywords=Zicac New Mens Spring Autumn Military Slim
amazon.co.uk/padded-biker-military-combat-ankle/dp/B00NSZ6HB0/ref=pd_sim_193_13?ie=UTF8&refRID=9GAR9DEZE4HGZEVYZJQ3&th=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just now jeje

Huawei Watch + Windows Phone??

What the fuck? This is me. kek why would you save my diagram? It's not like it's unique in the first place.

Dunno about the watch, it just looks the same as what I have. and yes, windows phone.

Heil Hitler

Subhuman fuck. Any true nazi would gas you.

Mein Nigger

Assuming i was serious
>xD

Florida fag coming through

Hey user whats the jacket and the boots called? Looks kinda like a field jacket but the typical military ones have a horrible fit

you forgot this.

let me guess

your're a nigger

You're a faggot

>a template so ppl dont get confused as to what is a "pants" and what is a "shoes"
i have no high opinion of you Cred Forums but i take you as a little bit smarter

Said the man with no pants.

and i am immediately proven wrong

i really really really like this image

i'ma a whigga

amazon.co.uk/Zicac-Military-Lightweight-Drawstring-Outerwear/dp/B013OYMXSK/ref=sr_1_2?s=clothing&ie=UTF8&qid=1474297754&sr=1-2&keywords=Zicac New Mens Spring Autumn Military Slim

amazon.co.uk/padded-biker-military-combat-ankle/dp/B00NSZ6HB0/ref=pd_sim_193_13?ie=UTF8&refRID=9GAR9DEZE4HGZEVYZJQ3&th=1

I like you man

I'm glad that I resurrected this shit yesterday.

Why would you use 2 left shoes

I've got that shirt, my nigger.