Marijuana is really bad ? Explaine your arguments

Marijuana is really bad ? Explaine your arguments .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ly8Tu-UlT5w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it is, when marijuanga is heated to high temperatures, it may explode, that's why bongs are also called "bang"

>Anonymous 09/19/16(Mon)15:39:36 No.7045
it is most definitely bad, especially when the cops bust your ass while being in possesion or growing.

It can make you turn black. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT IDIOT

Confirmed, this guy knows his bong/bang-ware

It's not healthy for you by any stretch.
Potheads defend it as some miracle substance with no negative effects, and anti-pot users say it is worse than aids.
Everyone's pretty biased on this one

No. I smoek pot evrey day and im fien

Wow,that's better than be a fucking jew

Had a giggle there m14

It's fine as long as you use it for example once a week, give your neurons some time or else they will melt
Otherwise it's psychologically good, refreshinger than your mother passle

It called the Bong Bang Theory.

OMG YOU THINK IT FUNNY??

Generally better than alcohol. Can arise psychosis and schizophrenia around twenties, so you lose 20 years of being sane (you would eventually turn mad anyways, but later in life). Also lungs (can be solved vaporizing, but nobody vaporizes) and if you end up being a daily smoker RIP any kind of productivity.

It's bad because it's ultimately a huge waste of time. I smoked for 8 years and recently quit cold turkey about a month ago. You get nothing accomplished when you're high.

>inb4 weed enables my creativity
no, you're just high

>inb4 better than alcohol
generic teenager argument

>inb4 I smoke and have a good job and living arrangement
think how much further off you'd be if you didn't smoke though

sorry for the facts, guys, I'll stop being mean now

not arguing with shit

lol potheads defend it so religiously because its become part of their identity, i.e. they either have no lives or are lame as fuck human beings

this

I smoked it for over 10 years and can confirm this, I still support legalization though.

nice dubs and some truth here. Keep your eye on the prize tho, and you can still smoke weed. Not all day erry day but you can smoke occasionally and still be generally motivated.
>inb4 better than alcohol
BUT IT IS BETTER THAN ALCOHOL. Wait until youre over 35, you will see how alcohol abuse ruins lives.

why do potheads skin look so dried-out and weird

everyone I know who smokes weed looks pale and fucking weird

It makes you an insufferable know it all, but all you're really saying is "duuuuuuuuuuude, like maaaaaaaaaaaaan"

I agree with you but weed Is better than alcohol and it can boost your IQ, if you know how to put that to use

who says alcohol drinkers all abuse it?

>weed can boost your IQ

Wow......fucking wow, kid

It is definitely bad for me.

either no effects at all->wasted money
or nauseous and stressed which is exactly how you shouldn't feel I suppose.

So it's just absolutely pointless to me.

>2016
>being this dumb

I'm not saying that. Some people abuse alcohol and are just fine for decades even, raging functional alkies. But it is much easier to be totally dysfunctional on alcohol than it is to be dysfunctional because of weed. And you dont see people smacking around their wife and kids and blaming weed

I smoked weed A LOT in high school. I would probably smoke a quarter to a half ounce a week. I'm 22 now and don't care for it anymore.

I think its less harmful than alcohol and believe it should be at least decriminalized if not legalized everywhere. (I live in Colorado)

Although I think it should be treated like alcohol. I believe that if it controls your life then it is harmful and yes I know first hang you can gain an addiction or dependency to it.

I know young moms that will sit in their pajamas all day and 420 blaze it in front of their kids and shit which is disgusting and trashy. And dudes that walk around greasy as fuck. Massive stoners tend to lose self respect and hygiene which is a problem and they should seek help at that point.

yeah i have been smoking for like 3 years now and im starting to notice it too. You just dont do shit while high

It's good. Just smoke a little every now and then. My life is great, I'm doing well. It has only hindered me as much as I have allowed it to...which isn't anything really. Just don't get stoned all the time and get your shit done. Balance is key

I'm all for smoking weed but I front of your kids is awful. I only smoke once their in bed for the night.

I smoked all day and made this...
youtu.be/ly8Tu-UlT5w

It is what it is.

Thats bullshit. It helps me remain focus on mundane work instead of being sober and bitching about it. Weed and different strains effect people differently. Also it depends on which temperature youre smoking at

similar situation here and I 100% agree

if you stopped smoking you might choose to do something about your 'mundane work'.

ITT: STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

as for me i only smoke to release my stress due to my work, some prefer alcohol some prefer hardcore drugs. isn't it better to smoke weed and do nothing than get drunk and be violent

not saying everyone who drink alcohol gets violent, but i totally agree weed is better than alcohol