User, opinion on russia?

user, opinion on russia?

germanfag here. putin is fucking alpha and i am happy he is buttfucking the USA on a general basis. still, the conditions for the humans (especially gays but also just people in rural areas) suck. so yeah, outside of russia i love russia but the inner politics seem a little... misguided

nah

Putin can win vs USA alone no problem, don't need allies. TOP kek if Russia team up with North Korea vs the rest of the world. Epic winsors.

lol ok ivan

beast ..anything is better than shit hole australia

faggot

little two america boy gays SUK RUSSIAN DICKS MORE

Russian here. Putin is a fucking пидорас who is acting pretty cool guy with foreigners too polite to tell him go fuck himself, but he doesn't control even his own appointees and cannot do anything with his friends stealing billions even on project he himself desires a to be completed.

A once beautiful nation with a tremendously rich culture that has since turned into a corrupt shithole in which selfish interests of a select few outweigh civil rights. Political lies on an unprecedented scale are masked by populist nationalism, and complemented by pathological disinterest on the side of the public.

You are everything that is wrong with Germany at the moment.

>pathological disinterest
It's not pathological disinterest. It's learned helplessness.

Без пизды, братан, все верно

>Primarily a white nation.
Got my support there.

Good foreign policy bad domestic policy.

It has nothing to do with helplessness. People are complacent, as long as things go well for them.

basically one big village

Pole here.
I don't know if I want Putin to tell the truth about Smolensk anymore.
This guy's scary dudes, and I feel for my eastern neighbours.

Things doesn't go well right now, just nobody believes anything is to be done with that. The pic you attached... It was something like 100 years ago. Right now "engaged" is a swear word in Russian (also because of results of what is happening on the pic).

Oh, and Russia itself is a great country, I wish I could go n' travel around Russia for like, a year.

>implying they're not just mongoloids

Russia has a very effective propaganda machine, and I'm always amazed how people fall for it in general. Most westerners who admire Putin wouldn't last a month living there in the same conditions. Russians don't know any better and just think things are great. Simply put, Russia has very bad foreign policy and their domestic policy isn't any better, but they're very good at selling it to their people.

>Things doesn't go well right now
But well enough to prevent people from revolting. The interesting thing here is that by that sentence you are referring to the economy, and that is how many Russians assess the state of the country: by the amount of money in their pocket. The vast majority of Russians don't give a flying fuck about their rights as people, the corruption in the judiciary system, lack of independent news, etc. Those things have started to be stripped away long before the economy started to go down.
>"engaged" is a swear word in Russian
That is just another form of pathological disinterest.