Hello

Hello.
OP from .
I decided to make a new thread.
So, the doc took away the GP-4 and sent it to examine it.
I have an appointement tomorrow at 6 am at the hospital for further exams.
Apparently, I have the first symptoms of lung cancer, it's confirmed though.
He said the moment I breathed in the mask, the radioactive stuff got in my lungs. The asbestos did not help and may also have scarred my lung.
Because yes, as I said, I had to call multiple docs to know which one had a Geiger counter to mesure the potential radioactivity of the mask.
Which comes to 0.09 Sv.
That means that fucking mask is highly radioactive and probably may cause my death in future years.
Doc said he was going to further exams but things did not look good for me.
I'll post tomorrow evening the results.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/gds/Sale-of-Gas-Masks-containing-Asbestos-is-Illegal-/10000000177908777/g.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RIP OP
He died of cheeki breeki

RIP OP

you will live on within Cred Forums

let it rip OP
???-2016

T'es de quel coin op?

goodnight, sweet prince

Put me please in screencap

Tu es moche

put me in scrin cep

Killed by a $35 dollar eBay purchase. Kek

Merci gamin.
That's all you remembered from french class?

OP, I'm honestly, truly asking. Why are you such a fucking retard? How could you possibly think it would be a good idea to put the mask on, for over a fuckig hour at that, with the original filter that's full of fucking asbestos? Did you really think a "quick rinse with soap and water" would just fucking wash away the radioactivity?

I'm genuinely curious, friend. I can't believe how fucking stupid you are.

Fuck OP. Ultimate death.

just go to the fucking doctors user! why is this so hard?

Because he already has and this is a follow up thread. Faggot

He did, dumbass. Did you not read the OP?

dont die OP

maybe thats the same way the original wearer of the mask died. wouldn't that be nice?

Well. We all do stupid things. This is the extreme, someone is selling radiocrive gas masks version. But shit.

No.
Tu es mon meilleur ami
or something like that

Lol'd hard
Fucking faggot
The cancer in your lungs will eternally be payback for the cancer you brought on this site homo

Bon garçon.
Welp, if op wanna get shitfaced to ease the pain, hit me up.

OP. Lawyer up. To after eBay and the seller. Do not wait, get confirmation from doc it was the mask. If you received damage, which it sounds true, then it was a falsely advertised product. Get money out of it, I mean a lot. EBay has insurance for these types of things.

tfw the allowed dose is 0,02Sv per year for workers, 0,4Sv is a no cancer lifetime dose.

0.09Sv is a dose that's neither deadly, nor is it a value you would use to describe the activity of any item.

Call the CDC they'll send white suits and shut eBay down

where did you find asbestos?
the activity does nothing, but asbestos in your lung may (and most vcertainly will) give you cancer.

asbestos was used in old gasmasks filters.

>wears mask for 1 hour
>exhibits signs of radiation poisoning
>is still alive

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

ebay.co.uk/gds/Sale-of-Gas-Masks-containing-Asbestos-is-Illegal-/10000000177908777/g.html

>Apparently, I have the first symptoms of lung cancer, it's confirmed though.

??? Cancer doesn't come so fucking fast you autist

but should be breath safe as long as the filter is not mechanically damaged.

we are talking about 50-60 year old masks.
It's not that unlikely that the mask is damaged.

I only don't believe this because if it did have noticeable levels of radiation it would have been detected at some point when it was being shipped through the mail system.
>tl;dr:
You generally cant send radioactive shit through the mail.

my state decayed quickly in a week. I feel way more tired, cough to the point it hurts and my head is hurting a lot. If this continues, I'll be dead in a month or less.

are you trying to tell us that every letter or package sent through the mail system is checked for radiation?

Well , that's not confirmed it's cancer, but it is most likely. 0.09 Sv is apparently quite high even if I don't know shit about radiation, so an early cancer definitly could come in week if often exposed to radioactive stuff.

When it goes through major routing centers it does.
>for this exact fucking reason

yup
not especially for radiation, but everything is scanned for customs use, and radiation makes the machine go hmmm and separates the package for human scanning.
machine op will see weird pic and knows why his screen shows this weird glow

I live in Farnce, the mask was shipped from lithuania. There's the free trading in the EU so I highly doubt they checked my mask.
In addition, I already ordered many illegals items in France from EU countries without any problems.

How about numonia or how ever that shit is spelld in english

pneumonia?

0,09sv is nothing.
personnel at power plants have an allowance of 0,02sv per year without any damage.
so you're just 5 years ahead of any uranium replacer.

Yhea that one

sent via airmail = scanned.
your illegal shit may just be slipped through the automatic xray, but radioactive shit will get noticed.
please give examples of what you have so highly illegal.

If it was this bad you'd be sealed in a lead room or box by now.

Quit jiving faggot.

The dubb has spoken !

this

2 peeps with dubbs cant b wrong!

>Farnce

Illegal stuff yes, but the international community frowns on sending RADIOACTIVE material through the mail. Especially in this day and age with all the islams running around

Cool story OP. Just one fucking thing. It takes YEARS for cancer (from radiation or otherwise) to grow so it would be producing symptoms. Acute radiation poisoning would be much more plausible.

Can you caption this with:
Colorized WWII photo, French partisan sniper preparing to fire on SS patrol.

Je suis du Finistère moi :)

Geiger counters don't measure that way, and isn't the appropriate detector.
Reported amount is not enough for acute effects, and time is too short for chronic effects.
Complete bullshit post.

As far as I remember , butterfly knives, some nazi stuff (mainly posters, Mein Kampf when it still was illegal).

I don't know shit in radioactivity, doc told me that, that's it.

Latency period for asbestos related diseases is 15-35 years.

OP is a faggot and this thread is fake.

Mein Kampf is illegal in france?
how come?

It's not anymore, but back in 2010, when i bought it, it was

You lie.

how come ? The colsest from radioactivity I got was in my last grade. I just read stuff on the Internet, and I can't understand shit.
I wish I knew a bit of stuff like you but I don't.

yall being baited
stop
think

trips of the beast!
beast can only lie

This. If you're going to have cancer and scarred lungs, you might as well be a millionaire with cancer and scarred lungs. For your sake, follow this advice.

Autosaged?

I won't, it's my entire fault if all of this happened, and I'm ready to face the consequences, even death.
I admit to you all my stupidity and unawareness.

check'd satan. Another proof OP's gonna die.