She loves fucking 11 year old boy dick

She loves fucking 11 year old boy dick

good, her name?

Kasia Miszczak

why does she do it?

Her skype is kasia.mi12

in the US the white women teachers fuck the 13-16 black boys. you hear about it almost weekly

Uhh, alright so. Are we exposing her? Are we sending her to court? Are we prank calling? Lets get something productive going here

must be true then

lucky 11 yr old

more likely left him for someone with a dick bigger than 5 inches

>sources

If black boys have such incentive to go to school, how come they never do?

we all need a hobby

No, we're wondering why something this awesome didn't happen to us as kids

it did for me
till police got involved and i had to act like a confused boy

do a google search and you'll see. Earlier this week one was sexting guys on the football team and sending pics. She was fired and started working as a stripper. Happens all over the country

I think I would have been genuinely traumatized if this happen to me as a kid. I didn't hit puberty until like 13. I literally don't remember having a hard dick or much about my dick/sexuality before then.

That's because you're a faggot. I saw a Playboy when I was in the 2nd grade and it was dicks out for Harambe ever since.

>Happens all over the country
>one example with no sources
>sources = just google it

she ain't the only one

great post keep it up

do you live under a fucking rock.

I was molested by a female babysitter when I was 6. I thought she was my girlfriend and when she rejected me it fucked me up until my mid-20s regarding women.

WIll I find sources under a rock?

>makes a bold and retarded statement
>refuses to prove it

women cannot consent under any circumstances you fucking rapist shit

i hope you die in jail from aids

3 or 4 times a year you hear about some dumb bitch fucking student. The black part you added to fuel your cuck fantasies. Usually the minor is unidentified.

An 11 years old can fuck while I can't.

God, this is getting retarded.

they're usually called chad, that's all i know