Step 1: Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything

Step 1: Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.
Step 2: Feel better about your own pathetic life.

what kind of wizard powers did you gain?

Oh yay this thread again how are you OP

You never found someone you were comfortable with or no one wanted to have sex with you. Be honest. Are you straight/gay/bi or do you think you could ever be?

How anxious are you for the sexbot revolution? Also, what will you name your pleasurebot?

Why not a hooker user?

Increased forearm strength.

Fine.

I think both things are related. But there were definitely many people I wanted to have sex with.

32, same boat as you.

Ha. Loser!

I lost mine at 18, shit was cash

17. Doomed to your position, considering being a trap one day

Do you still have hope that you will lose it one or have you accepted that you never will?

Changes from day to day.

Ever had any gay thoughts?

I'm 100% straight but when I get suuuuper horny on NOFAP even as a fellow Virgini I have really gay thoughts somehow

>Ever had any gay thoughts?

Not really.

bump

big fucking bump I wanna humiliate this faggot

At what point in your life/age did you finally realise you just weren't able to be together with another person?

Bring it on you piece of shit.

At 25. After I actually tried to improve myself for several years.

why dont you just pay for sex like I did?

underrated

Because I am a coward.

not op, but nearly 22 k-less virg and to me at least, that seems like some kind of easy way out. getting a hooker is not, for the lacl of a better word, "accomplishment" and the internet is way cheaper + my hand is for free

also this

damn, meant to say 23

no shit its the easy way out, its still sex though and it lifts the horrible self-inflicted curse of virginity that is in itself a barrier to getting laid.

cant say it particularly helped me but I enjoyed it and I dont feel shameful for still being a virgin. the only problem is I have to lie to every girl I get close to.

>the only problem is I have to lie to every girl I get close to.

Do you?

ofcourse, I have enough problems as it is, that detail would be one too many.

bump

Elaborate.

35 here, git gud scrub

how i git gud?

how small is your dick op?

Im depressed, unsuccessful with girls, 23 years old with no university degree and a while before I begin university, still live with my parents, cant drive, have pearly penile papules aswell as other weird benign dick features that impact my confidence. all of these things are a turn-off for women, knowing that I lost my virginity at age 20 ( I think) to a prostitute would just reinforce the negative aspects of myself that are already apparent.

still, atleast im not a virgin, its a massive weight off my shoulders.

Go get a prostitute

Around 16 cm.

Stop whining. Your life seems okay.

papules
hahahahha I remember going on google to see if I had an infection or something, even tho I was a virgin, and still am

you asked me to elaborate cunt

it's a 5/10 could be worse and it does seem to be getting worse with time.

do you have any friends? do you know any females? do you have a job?

Put googly eyes on your old socks. It's going to be a long, cold existence.

>do you have any friends?

No.

do you know any females?

Yes.

do you have a job?

Yes. Although a shitty one.

Kek

how happy/miserable are you? and how much of it do you think has to do with you being a virgin?

I had sex first time as 15, not with a hooker, but since then i´ve paid 6 women and one shemale to have sex with me or jerk me off. Just out of curiosity

16 cm is not bad at all

>how happy/miserable are you?

I'm fine. Not very happy, not miserable.

>and how much of it do you think has to do with you being a virgin?

Not much. There are other reasons.

tell me what reasons cunt