What's the point in living, Cred Forums?

What's the point in living, Cred Forums?
Trips decide if I kill myself
Following dubs decide how

How would you do it?

the experience, user.

to experience life how short it may be is why you are here, user.

My entire life has been terrible. I'm not depressed or anything. Life is now just.. meh

Trips decide
I can get access to most tools and guns ans etc

Think about your loved ones

well, user. that is part of the experience.

life is about the experience.
happiness and grief are part of it.

Abusive family
Girlfriend is kill
no friends, only plenty of acquaintances who are unlikely to attend a funeral

Yes, by standing off a ledge with razor wire hanging from your neck.

Superglue hands on both sides of your head, then jump.

You'll die looking like you ripped your head off.

Livestream with webcam

this

This is true. What are the major pros and cons to living?

There is no fucking "point" to life.
That's what's so great about it, there's no god, there's no "right path"
literally no one can tell you what to do because they're just a fucking worthless carbon organism that is just lucky enough to have sentience.

You are totally fucking free because of this stupid mistake called "sentience" and life.

Beside the world will keep on spinning, wars will keep on happening, people will keep on living without you... why end it all just yet, why not try and fuck some shit up, or do some good while you're here?

Roll

reroll

roll

333 GET

roll

trips says dont do it

The point is being happy man, just do whatever feels right.

444 GET

rollerino 444

Don't do it. We love you user

again

The point is whatever you want it to be.
That's not for me or someone else to decide for you.

roll

Roll but shout ALLAHU AKBAR before you jump

Live user, get a wife and raise children. Firs name Of ur daughter will be Motoko

Do it

rawlin

Do it

Reroll

Once more

777 TRIPS REROLL GET

Once more please kys

fake and gay

888 get bitches
Once more please kys I am desperate

Do it faggot

FUCK

Do it

top kek

Damn I'm alive FUCK

111 GET

My get will make this happen

buy a motorcycle. they're cheap and tons of fun and you'll never be the same again.

get

Rolling for user staying alive. The point in living is to enjoy yourself while you're here and try to make other people happy.

dis

Do it faggot

222 get reroll

This but naked

Spamming reroll for 5th time 444 GET

no

Again

Slit your wrists in a bathtub.

SPamming 6th time. 555 GET

reroll #7

Roll

Dawg there aint no "point" to living. Just go have a blast. Jesus. Go do something fun long enough to die of something other than suicide.

I'm not counting spams

Well that guy has a bird and a hobby. Pretty good reason to live IMO

Only pussies kill themselves

drill a hole in your forehead on webcam livestream -H

You have to decide that for yourself. Life is about you looking for happiness, looking for what makes you happy and doing it.
You're free to go out there and find anything that makes you feel good (within the law), buy anything that makes you feel good. Enjoy life, do what makes you happy.

You fucking fool. Living in the Western World cryn about bullshit. Get your shit together

Plus, he's Richard Motherfucking Stallman

Roll

roll this shit. if trips don't post a vid of a sick as recorder solo

Buy me a decent pistol and I'll thank you a bit
But I won't kill you with it I just want a pistol in New Jersey

Googled and still don't know who he is

There's nothing that makes me happy. I'm not depressed or unhappy, but I feel that living an entirely neutral life is pointless. I'm not doing terribly at all, I'm a physics major comp. sci. minor with a 3.8 GPA and no debt so far.

Get

now heres a good ROLL

fuck

this get

Death by old age. Trips get

I wasn't aware of who he is, but apparently he wrote the GNU licence so he's a really important symbol for free-software the the communal ethos of sharing behind it.

It's interesting how the hacking and nerd community of the 1970s has a lot of hippie ethos. Like that whole technological optimism thing sees really Hippish.

OH BOY

iHmmmm
One right digit short

trips get

re fucking roll

trips

kys already

suicide yes

quads bitch

999 GET

Please don't kill yourself

>reroll inb4 greentext

WINRAR

inb4 OP will bitch out

OH BABY A TRIPLE

Deliver OP

Fucking finally
I don't even feel like killing myself anymore but I'll go to Michael's shortly to get the shit after work

You sound like a fucking girl you faggot.
I know for a fact there are people living in conditions 5 times worse than you and still keeps a smile on their face.

Man up you faggot.

rooooooolink
don't do it user. Life is shit, most of the time....but I hang out purely for teh lulz,, Add your favorite substance with 1-1.5 fluid ounces of alcohol every 2-6 hours as needed. What ever you do, do not exceed this dosage.

Abandon thread...off to the package liquor store, Cred Forumsrother!

Don't do it m8

kill yourself only if there's literally nothing you desire

One of the seven Nerd Kings.

Livestream op rollin for dis

totally this
gogogogoogggggoooo

If you want to become an hero the best way is hypoxia

It's what you make it. You seem to want someone to make the decision for you. It's great if you make it so. Fuck everyone else

The point is to do whatever the fuck you want and try your best to get away with it due to laws and such.

Reinforced with 999 GET

off by 3

Life has no point. Everyone is free to do what they want, including killing oneself. Then again, what's the point of killing yourself?

So go ahead and kill yourself if you want to miss out on the rest of you life if that's what you want.

Don't do that shit op

Kill yourself while wanking off a frog and have your toe up a cats ring when you do it also a bit of cher for backing music wont hurt just get your mom to help you set up live stream shes good at livestreams with your brother i can see why you want to kill youself though even your dad laughed at the size of that party sausage you call a cock you worthless peice of shit now do what you were told and lick the shit from your sisters arse and be done with this needy shit fucktard

>Gets trips for badass way to die
>People plead to make you stay

See that, OP? They'll only bitch about you when the decision is made.

Otherwise, they won't give a fuck about you. You're one of the 7 billion people in this world, and the world is a tiny smidge in another tiny smidge in space. We don't matter in this universe at all. The only thing we all haven't ventured to is whatever the hell comes after death.

The universe will go on after you die, so nobody has to care.

Honestly, the only thing I want to see is if we're the only cognizant (thinking?) people in the planet, and we're all wiped out, will the universe exist?

Make the answer come faster. kys.

Death will get to everyone, anyway. It doesn't discriminate whether or not you're a faggot or a /fit/tard.

So if you really have no will to live anymore, take all your money, fuck some hookers, shoot niggers, and be famous before your suicide.

Gather round for the circle of suicide, children

Checkem