Ηοw are these things made? Can i make a homemade one?

Ηοw are these things made? Can i make a homemade one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMJk4y9NGvE
youtu.be/eMJk4y9NGvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you an idiot ? Have you even got any fleeb ?

since I got my plumbus, my life changed for good

Everyone has one in their home.

youtube.com/watch?v=eMJk4y9NGvE

i have pachaged fleeb juice if it counts
i have one too but i want to try and make one of my own

youtu.be/eMJk4y9NGvE

rip your penis off, cut your asshole out and stick your balls in a bee hive. Glue it all together and you have a homemade Plumbus.

I have a vintage one with pine resin lacquer, the action's a bit stiff but has that old fleeb musk to it. I keep it on my coffee table

people are seriously trying to start another fingerbox?

fucking idiots

that's a cool guide but does anyone know where i can get some dinglebop? Any online sites that deliver worldwide? My country doesn't really produce any so it's hard to find

There's a video online on how to make it, but it can be a bit expensive to build that way, and a DIY version is not (too) noticably worse. I can't remember what the ingredients are, but I'm sure some anons can help me out here?

I running dangerously low on shleam.

what the fuck is a plumbus?

It's a regular old plumbus.

This is from a tv show. Which you would know if you could google stuff.

Double-Nigger

That's low quality bait user.

Sorry but just fleeb juice won't work. It's important a whole fleeb is rubbed, as the release of FRESH fleeb juice is what ensures high quality.

That's not to say fleeb juice has no use. It can act as a good dairy substitute for strawberry smiggles

No its not you fucking nigger. A plumbus is a real object as everyone has one in their home.

You can't even get schwifty so get the fuck outta here or I'll plant some eye holes in your pockets

so let me get this straight. You use shleam to smooth the dinglebop. WHat if you buy presmoothed dinglebop? Won't that do the trick?

Triple-Nigger

Then you'll have nothing to repurpose for later batches.

Newfags recreating the Fingerbox meme in 2016. Funny.

i don't plan to make industrial quantities. i just want to make 1 homemade plumbus to see if it works. I'll try buying presmoothe dinglebop

>Rick and Morty Finger Boxes Forever
>1000x Rick and Morty Boxes
>www.rickandmortyfingerbox.com

Good luck making your own plumbus, you idiot.
I bet you don't even have your own personal shlami to rub and spit on the grumbo.
do you even have shleem?!
quality shleem is so hard to come by.

It's alright if you buy a presmoothed but buying a grumbo might be too expensive so you might have to use something else to rub fleeb on it.
There are some homemade grumbo guides which you can do.

Actually my uncle owns a grumbo factory. i asked him to give me a small sized one for a fair price

Here is mine guys.

How much did yours cost cause mine was 25 shmeckles

I got mine for 15 flurbos.

6.5 Brapples used, 10-12 new

I'm trying to make a homemade plumbus, does anyone have any tips regarding the shlamy spitting on and rubbing the plumbus? can I miss that out?

you COULD but you shouldn't. Shlamis secrete a substance through their skin that promotes a plumbus' basic functions

what the hell is that lol

Making a plumbus is pretty hard if you want to do it properly. I'd say that if you can't find a shlamy you should probably just give up.

>2016
>doesn't know what a plumbus is
Nigger
Leave the rock you elave under

A plumbus? What rock did you live under the last 300 years?

live*

sure is reddit in here

If season 3 doesn't premier before new years eve, I'm gonna jack off of 10 baby's in strollers at the park while there mom fingers my asshole. Harmon...Roiland....get the fuck on it fags

pretty cool looking plumbus, organic fleeb i assume?

I heard that Gazorpazorp makes some of the SHITTIEST plumbuses. Not surprised. Women tbh

Yeah, I found that using organic helps give it a healthy glow.

Yes but only if you answer this
Why the fuck are you in my thread you cunt!

To promote my fucking business you nigger

Nigga u ded.

That's what i wanted you to believe

Cry more faggot. Boo hoo people like a tv show

Only if you can bluetext

>>>/I/'m I doing it correctly or not?
also check em

gonna try

Efg is always a gif

success on first try. Now tell me how to make the plumbus

I have my own personal Shlami who rubs it and spits on it for me.

>>>can

post nudes

!

cunt.

>>>/l/ickmypeckeroverhere

>>>/D/ubs

OMG so fucking randumb XD

Fucking retard get off. Cant even play along with op