My GF told me she wants another cock..what do you think about that?

My GF told me she wants another cock..what do you think about that?

pic related

If u got 2 pussy for the prize of 1 cock, i guess it's fair.

>time to move on.

Def. not keeper material.

Dont be a cuck

If this is real, dump

just saved you alot of time.

"k bai"

nice man you got yourself there

agree but first stick it in her ass or have a mff three way.

then dump before she cheats

she told me while i was drunk..shes a real hottie..loves to cook, makes nice money but i think its strange

Tell her you want another pussy, she looks a slut anyway OP

Fuck her for the last time then dump her, or you are a cuck.

thought about that..but not sure..
one the one side i dont wanna lose her..on the other hand i might get control

Dump her.
That way you avoid the embarrassment of her dumping you (which is inevitable) or being cucked.
But also because you pulled the alpha move there's a chance while she's regretting losing you she'll let you fuck her a few times before she gets another guy.

You give her the stipulation that it can only be during a foursome with another couple. she'll deny it and you can break up with her

Any of you fags got the link to yoga hosers yet?

She's just tired of sneaking around and wants permission to fuck her side piece openly.

i just thought about filming her while i fuck her..get this to the net and tell her that can choose one of the cocks they fap to her online..dump her afterwards and make her a slut..
but like i said, normally shes a kepper - besides she wants to cuck me

Going to plant you with a shovel. Soon. As in dump.

Stockholm syndrome yourself to develop a cuckold fetish to make the inevitability to her taking another man's dick up her easier

Leave her ass.

She's thinking about that's means she's got a dick already chosen. You will be a pussy the rest of your life or until she dumps you... Not worth it say no and keep an eye on her shit for a while make sure she isn't cheating

she has a nice family und friends too..i´m thinking about loosing them all..
sluts are crazy..

This too also tell every cunt she ruined it. Make her feel worthless

>like i said, normally shes a kepper - besides she wants to cuck me
thats a big "besides" there, pal

what about destroying her?

If this is a cuck thread kill yourself, if it isn't, dump her. Open relationships are self defeating.

not a cuck thread..just thinking about keepin her without any problem..

any guy with a solution?

How would she feel if she had a son who found her attractive?

dafuq? i dont know?

She's testing your ability to be the alpha in the relationship. If you dump her, either she's gonna fuck another man and you get out of a relationship where you get hardcore cucked or you set up a threesome with a guy weaker than you and show her you have a bigger sexual appetite than anyone else

You said she wants to cuck you, not a keeper. Your fetish will never be cool or mainstream

I think it'd be a bit hot.

I have bad news for you...

Every guy would jump at the chance to fuck 2 women.. she opens up and says she wants 2 dudes and you're a cuck? Just have some fun with it and dont worry about labels. Tons of dudes share their gf/wives, its called swinging.

You're only a cuck if she humiliates you about it and makes you feel inferior.

Find a bud and have a contest to see who can make her cum the hardest or see how many times you can both get her off. It's fun trust me. And she'll pay you back if she sees what you're willing to do to make her happy.

If she wanted him in the picture she'd say she wants a threesome, but saying "I want another cock" implies she wants to fuck someone else entirely.

whats about fucking an girl first and tell her? maybe she gets so mad that she thinks about her wish?

in that case there are two ways out..she dumps me or she sees the issue

With surgery, I guess anythings possible. But what's 'she' going to do with 2 cocks?

Isn't the one she has already good enough for your ass?

She'll literally go out of her way to fuck another man without you if you do that

>thinly veiled cuck thread

gtg mates..will talk again later

What does she need another cock if she already have one.
I use to be supportive with all the sex change issue, but two cocks I can't understand...