R8 my grandpa's collection

r8 my grandpa's collection

FuddLordSupreme/10

astrologist/10

my sexy AR

Ugly as fuck

Care to elaborate on your reasoning?

Pop-up front, no rear, cheap ass optic, and FDE but I'm guessin you don't live in the desert.
>Hai Guize, look at mah gun

Whats wrong with pop-up front? Also I took the rear off for the picture. As for the optic, yes it's certainly not an EOTECH but it does the trick. Also I live in Arizona, so yes I do live in the desert.

Nice/10

Faggot americunt/10

Some of those look like black powder. Look like your grandpa is a hunter. Nice collection for hunting/10.

Oh look. Here's the store that's sells fucks to give to the Americans that have to listen to your unimportant opinion. Oh shit! Looks like they're all out.

JEW OLAVO

My new glock

Badly phrased. Your retort is null and void.

Please try back again when concise wit is within your grasp.

quit posting this or take another where you use proper trigger discipline.

How big is gramps dick?

your grand father was all 5 shooters

Did you buy that as a joke or did someone trick you during your first purchase?

schoolshooter/10

I built it myself and painted it myself. Post yours faggot before talking shit.

r8 my grandpa collection

Your grandpa has two rifles with mannlicher stocks. Your grandpa has great aesthetics in deer rifles

nice grandpa

Not OP but looks fine to me. Keyhole is the new in and he probably bought the upper separately.
I prefer the older look myself. Here's some of mine.
Only own 1 bolt gun and 0 black powder but that'll change in the future. Totally into black powder but want a Springfield 1861 replica for shooting and another genuine article for collecting.

Looks like a toy with that goofy color scheme. Rifles are meant for reach, you don't need one for kicking down doors. That's what a high capacity pistol is for.

I disagree. 300 Whisper or for us poh boys, 7.62x39 which is basically the same but not as cool so it costs way less.
Rifle defeats body armor while your pistol is a last resort weapon or for gang bangers.