I'm genuinely scared, how the fuck is this happening?

I'm genuinely scared, how the fuck is this happening?

My girlfriend and I live together, and there are a lot of bunnies and shit around our house. Like a lot of them.
We've been living here for a year so far, and the bunnies have always been good companions.
However, about 5 weeks ago they've started dying. We would find them dead, and they're always on our deck. Every morning there's at least 2 dead rabbits on our back deck.
It isn't a coyote or something, because they're ripped open with a pattern of 5 claw marks. The first 4 are dense and the fingers seem to be close together, and there's one strangler finger.
They're disgusting, what do we do?

Cook them and eat 'em.

Most of them are just a pile of blood and gore. We wouldn't even be able to scoop them up.

Some form of bird? Maybe a cat? Would help if you mentioned where you live.

post some more pictures op

Velociraptors.....

Bobcat with a penchant for your lady friend maybe

Rabbits ... they are eaten by everything bigger than them that has a tendency to eat meat. They are the faggots of the animal kingdom. I wouldn't worry about it you nigger.

Someone wants you gone

>SAGE
FYI, if real, take real pics from your deck and time stamp them fucklord. Come back and try again.

Where are you living? Rural area? What kind of terrain?

California. And if it's a bird or a cat then there's a bigger problem

I think your girfriend is the one to blame.

Try posting real pics user. This is copy pasta level shit.

This isn't the first time I've asked people dip

Gf is clearly some kind of shape shifter, morphs into a rabid animal intent on eviscerating the buns

You should catch them and eat them instead of letting them go to waste like that.
Rabbit are yummy.

Really, so no new pictures since 2014 of all these dead rabbits? Nice try new fag. Real pics and time stamp if they are real and happening so often.

Rabbit stew sounds nice

>they are the faggots of the animal kingdom. My sides.

Owl/10 OP.

Which would be? The predator itself? Or do you have pets or kids?

I wouldn't worry about it user.

Just do a stakeout OP. Wait silently at a window/viewpoint where you can see the deck without being seen. When you hear the sound of movement on the deck, flick on the lights quickly and reveal the culprit. not that hard.

Alright. Keep this thread alive, I'll try it tonight.

Your slut wife is probably shoving them up her cunt.

user, we all know that you torture them and put them in a blender.

Fake and gay.

Right?! Lmao

Lool

Then you should have more pics. Nice try faggot.
>SAGE this mf

it wont last long enough.
just take pics of what happens and make a new thread tonight.

I prefer like a pot pie, or taco.
Rabbit taco is the best.

It's a chupacabra.

Clever girl....