Girls who smoke weed, what are they like?

Girls who smoke weed, what are they like?

annoying, just like all other girls.

this, but with the added annoyance of weed addiction

Same shit as girls who don't. What kind of fucking question is this?

This, and when they have to quit you are big trouble

im okay i guess just a bit depressed and smelly

>Girls who smoke weed
worse than the average girl and that's saying a lot.

Probably retarded, just like guys that smoke weed.

ausually a resource for getting free weed to smoke

Poor hygiene

Moar pics of hot bitches smoking up

usually much sluttier

They usually never shut the fuck up about it and every other Facebook post is about how they smoke weed and that they are the top bitch and all the other bitches don't got shit on there bitchdom

>weed addiction

How's that Dare program goin?

Forgetful
Stupid
Slow

Same as dudes who smoke really

You clearly have never talked to both, or probably neither.

So much bitterness. She turned you down, eh?

>projection your honor

They all have their feelings hurt cause that can't get that horny stoner pussy

Smelly and dumb.

trashy stoner girls

High

TFW when I smoke weed and probably make more than you

Says the permavirgin

>hurr I make more than you and I smoke

Just stop. That argument is so weak it can't even hold table salt.

Degenerate.

Degenerate and petty just like the rest.

You are making me thing you don't have. Girls who smoke weed are just regular girls the only diference is that some of them smoke weed and get high.

Yep, pushed her too far.

It's a thing you idiot

Imaginary, just like all other girls

High there. Got more?

>women are so evil
>it's not me clearly
>my massive amount of insecurity surely doesn't drive them away

Found the beta

Bad

Pretentious

Amaze. Still believing daddies tale about bud frying your brain? Still not hearing how much you make either. Just a post to avoid it ;)

Not some of the girls who smoke weed smoke weed. All of the girls who smoke weed smoke weed.

losers.

>Girls who smoke weed are just regular girls

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH good one mate

To an extent, but it is less addictive than sugar

>it's a thing

No. No its not. Dependence is a thing. Addiction is not. Try to educate yourself beyond your 7th grade health class idea of "Drugs are bad."

so sexy

Clearly never known a weed head.

"I can quit whenever I want."
>out of weed for longer than a few hours
>can't eat, digestive issues and/or headaches
>can't sleep
>begging/borrowing/scrounging/spending money they don't have to get more weed
>can't think about anything but getting high
>irritable, moody, high anxiety
>can't concentrate
>largely limits their social interactions to only other weed addicts or constantly sneaking off to get high

If that doesn't sound like addiction, I don't know what is. You can say all day long that it's all "in your head" but if it has physical and behavioral manifestations, it's a difference without a distinction.

She's got nice tits.

I was banging this girl with a serious anxiety issue and she felt that weed helped. Needless to say she smoked 24/7 and still freaked out constantly and it's annoying as fuck.

This this this.

>me am so successful
>me am not retard
>me not post my income
>me expect others to do so though

You're one of those stoners that think their functional aren't ya? But you're really the kind that makes the rest of us look bad.

holy fuck change the bong water like once a month
wtf

Better sex, skinnier, more fun. Smoking weed is one of the best things you can do for your relationship.

>I know this first hand
>this isn't something someone else told me

Uh huh. Try again kiddo.

All the ones I have met are dirty nasty hoes who only give a shit about themselves. I recommend getting as far away as possible user.

Fuck that. I dump it out every time I'm done. I hate bong water. Especially like that in the pic. It's disgusting

same as guys who smoke

A clean bong is a happy bong.

I do, actually. I used to be one. And so did many of my friends.

Damn, my girl can get skinnier if she smokes? Fuck a diet

You are a faggot. You also have no idea what you are talking about. I hope you kys.

Exactly.

Wowww m8 45 an hour at 22 y/o. Journeyman in electrical. and will continue to advance. What are you doing for yourself? Lmao

Yes, that's what I said.
Thanks bro.

>I know exactly what I'm talking about
>my Dare teacher said I was the smarterest

Went from smoking all day every day to not at all two weeks ago, 0 of these problems. You're blowing smoke out of your ass

Slightly dumber than regular girls, which is pretty fucking tough to pull off.

I can tell you that every single one of those is bullshit. It's typical for weed smokers to take a tolerance break every one in a while for a few weeks to a few months and none of that ever happens

> im just here 4 the lulz

It's funny how stonerfags have only one argument when confronted with their idiocy. It goes something like this:
>Hurrrr udrrrr I think you are just jealous of my hurr social life you virgin hurr
And meanwhile they lose precious time by getting high all the time and reducing their IQ puff by puff...While normal upstanding people enjoy their lives with useful friends not losers who sit around depressed in a small room that they all rent together so they can have more money for drugs. They are a bunch of brain damaged and pacified nobodies..Perfect obedient brainwashed slaves just like how the psychos pulling the strings in this country want them to be..It's just sad..

My gril and I are stoners, she's a musician I'm an accountant. We take care of our shit then get high.

I think for women it's harder to do in moderation. I know two chicks that smoke all day everyday. No matter what they're gonna do they need to be high.

Fun to fuck. That's it.

Moody, filthy coal miner hands, low sex drive, otherwise about as annoying as any average bitch.

Goddamn I love this pic. Talk about some perfect Asian titties. Am I the only one that loves the fact that they kinda point down?

Do that for a decade straight and we'll talk.

It fucking sucks to quit but its not hard. Not even close to coming off an addictive drug.

>if me lie and me just pick a job out of a hat maybe he won't notice me am retarded

The funny thing is you think you make more money than I do. I don't need to tell you what I do, or what I'm educated in. Why would I? I don't know you. You're a joke to me.

It boosts your metabolism like crazy

Delicious

Actually it's about the same as sugar

Dependence is a synonym for addiction. Try and educate yourself beyong your 7th grade english class idea of "Dependence and Addiction are two different things"

I do know that pot isn't exactly physically addictive. You won't get aches or stomach pains if you haven't smoked pot in a couple days, but it is mentally addictive. You always feel better when you're high, so if you smoke a lot, you are used to feeling good. If you stop smoking, all you think about is "man if I was high right now, life would be so much better" which is true because you've distorted your reality. Instead of being at a normal state, you come to believe that being high is your normal state and when you come down, you are beneath your normal state and depression kicks in

Trust me I know what I'm talking about

Take care of our shit
Musician
Take care of our shit
MUSICIAN

LOL im dying

Another Dare graduate who thinks he knows how Marijuana affects everyone. Except this one came with some tldr dogshit.

Babies love that shit too

This.

That's a nice hobby huh

High.

>I know what I'm talking about

That clearly isn't the case. Cause you're still talking like everything you know about marijuana is what you learned in your Dare program.

Not trying to sound lame, but I struggled with this shit when I had to quit... Id find myself scrounging in the carpet fibers for bits of bud or leaf I may have dropped, then realize what I was doing- Was supposed to quit a while back, it took me six months longer than it should have, the only reason I quit was I was threatened with Jail time if I didnt piss clean, ended up quitting for two whole weeks

No doubt a ton of stoners are like this I know many who are. There are a large chunk of smokers who live 'normal' lives as well. Many people aren't just like hurdur smoke weed all day 420. A lot live normal lives with normal jobs and use it to relax, let all the stress out. Y'know?

I almost guarantee you don't..

This is true. All of the ones I've known including two exes smoked multiple times daily, even if just going to work.

I guess when you're a single stoner you prob feel like it would be a good match, it really isnt. Its boring as fuck and you're constantly dealing with moody bullshit because you never have any weed cuz shes smoked it all.

>decade straight
No substance gives you withdrawal symptoms a decade after consumption. If any of those symptoms happened to you or someone you know, see a doctor immediately because it's something other than weed and could be serious.

>musician

You mean she doesn't make money and you provide for her and while you're at work, she's at home smoking weed and sucking another guy's dick

stoner girls are almost always undercover sluts. Due to the adventurous nature of trying foreign substances they are usually not reputable characters of society on average as with most that smoke weed compared to those who dont. I stress on average because there are exceptions.

source: live in cali, am weed dealer and grower, friends all grow and we sell to the clubs in san francisco.

They're all different.
I know girls who are trash and I also know girls who are successful doctors.

My girl is a veterinarian loyal af, and more active than I am and she smokes weed every day. I can't because drug tests.

That's YOUR experience. It doesn't mean it's true for everyone man.

I moved to Thailand 4 months ago (had a baby, before that I was just coming here for 6 months at a time and then returning to Canada for a few months to work).

There is only one thing I miss about living in Canada, weed. The weed here fucking sucks and that's when I can actually find it. My city seems dry, only ever manage to get it when I'm on the islands or in Chiang Mai in the north.

It fucking blows. I was an ounce to ounce and a half per week smoker. I've been craving a joint so bad for 2 months now. Last time I smoked was early July and it was shitty bush weed.

I'm jealous of all you who get to smoke.

I have smoked pot on and off for 5 years, probably longer than you

I know what I'm talking about because I myself am a primary resource.

You sound like a moron

Look man..I don't give a fuck about your failed life you druggie..Just don't come up a LOGICAL argument not just personal attacks and silly childish insults. Or are you incapable of a decent conversations since drugs fucked you up?
Come up with something better next time.

Why in God's name did you move to fuckin Thailand?

This

Well, she's also a secretary.. point is, we do what we have to do to make it work and our house is paid off. We're both "regular" people who just enjoy smoking weed frequently

No no, Im not saying it is, but its definitely possible, everyones bashing because "weed cant be addictive", I would say it was pretty damn close to addicted. Lol

And if you were a legit multiple times per day smoker for an extended period of time who quit voluntarily and had zero withdrawl symptoms, that's YOUR experience. It doesn't mean it's true for everyone man.

Not Asian

You're a trolling butthead.
I, as well as my wife and friends, have picked up and dropped smoking multiple times. I'm currently quiting again. The only "withdrawal" is that I get a little grumpy because I can't decompress as easily after the days work.
The cure for my "withdrawal symptoms" is finding something to do. All that weed does is make you okay with doing nothing, so that's all you have to get past.

Don't be a fucking idiot. It simply isn't an addictive substance.

>don't come up with childish insults of personal attacks

You first. ;]

Degenerates, just like male pot smokers.

She works full time and I work from home. But whatever you want to believe think bro

Because it's awesome and I hate winter. Love living in the tropics plus I met the girl who is now my wife while training/fighting Muay Thai there. The only thing that sucks about the country is the weed.

Just grow it yourself

pussy

You must have many friends

Vouching for this guy. I'm a degenerate and I smoke pot.

So what you're saying is. You were a fucking loser when you smoked so everyone must be?

That's some weak sauce man. Don't entire that shit in the county fair cause it is weak.

Sounds a lot like you anons are hanging out with some pretty toxic people.
Maybe get out more? Life has a lot to offer, and you don't seem to be finding it.

Ive smoked for 17 years. I'm head of the department where i work. Been a chef dir 17 years as well. Doing well and smoking everyday. I have 4 kids so that while impotence thing is bullshit. I have the highest seniority at work because no one on the management team can hang for longer than a few months (been there for 2 years) im boy scout leader, assistant coach for basketball and i operate my catering business which im working on getting started so i can be my own boss.

This nigga actually knows what's up.
>Recently quit after 5 years of heavy smoking.
>Hands and feet are sweating profusely as I type this. My brother quit as well and having way worse withdrawals.

Shit makes him aggro. I'm not as bad but it makes my anxiety way worse, last time I tried to quit I had an anxiety attack and had to get an ambulance.

Some people I know don't fiend for it, but most of the heavy smokers I know do.

Also all the girls I know who smoke weed are pretty much scum.

Lol used to "take care of my shit" in hs.

Found the summerfag that smoked all summer and thinks he's cool and knows what the fuck he's talking about

I live in a place who almost every teen smokes weed. All of my girls smoke it and they are nothing strange. But to be honest is better for people who want to easy fuck

That make sense then. Long as you're not like this dumbass I knew in the Navy that knocked up some whore then stuck around cause. Fuck if I know why he went back and stayed.

Non of the Anti-weed heads can take in that stoners live normal lives too!

OK, I'll take the bait. Been smoking weed off and on for about 25 years. I've quit for about 2 years at the longest at one point. The only "withdrawal" I had was boredom and initially in the first month or so some crazy vivid dreams. That and I ate less because no munchies. I hate alcohol and haven't had a drink in at least 15 years. The side effects of alcohol are much worse and it does make a bit of sense how one is illegal and the other isn't.

Just a general reply to the huge air of rage and piss pervading the thread.

Even if smoking pot does kills brain cells (likely does, I live near too many smot pokers and they're all like sloths) what about those of you in the thread that smoke cigarettes? Those are just as if not more harmful, or the ones who binge drink? I'd argue those of you in either of these categoried have no grounds to talk shit.

>>inb4:EyyVaaappeee

No idea how to get seeds here. I'd smuggle them in on my next visit to Canada but I don't feel like getting arrested in the .001% chance of getting caught. Thailands drug laws are pretty archaic and getting caught in an airport with it gives you no chance to bribe your way out.

Pretty sad thing. No physical addiction. I what, get pissed when I don't smoke. Pretty low level bullshit, in terms of addiction. Try Methadone.

My girl smokes. She doesn't brag about it constantly, is very intelligent and enjoys the same things I do. We went camping/swimming/fishing last weekend. Feels good, man.

Non of the Anti-weed heads can take in that stoners live normal lives too! An amazing site to see!

Fucking dumbass, dependence and addiction are not remotely the same thing.

About a million people in the US are DEPENDENT on opiates because they take them for things like cancer pain etc. but are not ADDICTED to them.

Alot of patients stop taking the painkillers, start going through withdrawal and have no idea theyre even withdrawing, they just think theyre coming down with the flu.

Probably longer than you, he says

As long as she pulls her own weight

>likely does
>I live near some nonfunctional stoners
>so that must be how everyone is

This?

Semantics. Are dependent, not addicted. Okay.

Sight*

I got you nigga.

Non of the Anti-weed heads can take in that stoners live normal lives too! An amazing site to see! Beauty at its finest!

If you drink a glass of wine or a craft beer with dinner sometimes, maybe enjoy an occasional glass of scotch, go out with friends every now and then and have a few drinks, etc, you could still be a totally normal person. If you're drunk all the time, you're a fucking loser. It's the same with pot. What someone who uses it is "like" depends on whether or not they are capable of moderation. I'd much rather be friends with a pothead than an alcoholic, but I wouldn't date either, and I learned that the hard way. Potheads make really shitty girlfriends. A girl who would never smoke pot isn't ideal, either, though. Ideally, people should be able to drink and smoke pot in moderation. People who can do that are usually "like" totally normal people.

Hahaha oh yeah, he's definitely the incapable one. It's okay man, don't go shoot up your school today man, it's just Cred Forums

Do you even know from experience or are you pulling this straight out of your ass? I'm betting straight from the colon or you are just lucky enough to be one of those people who get no side effects from quitting.

I know right....

You sound like a co worker I once had and let me tell you it's bullshit. You're weak willed. The weed wasn't the problem, it was you. This is coming from someone who's quit smoking, drinking and weed (for extended periods of time at least). Don't blame weed, you were just young, dumb, and liked weed.

You mentioned not this fact before

Sadly that happens a lot here. A lot of guys hook up with some bar girl (essentially a hooker) and then she milks him dry. I got lucky, I met a girl from an upper middle class family, well educated, a job, a virgin and didn't party all while worshipping the ground I walk on basically. Perfect wife material.

They're a lot like girls who don't, except that they do. They still like have all the same plumbing and shit.

It's reality, where I live. Successful execs buying papers for, oh no! Weed!!? Get used to it.

Sounds shitty. Can't you just order some seeds over the internet?

I know some people have this problem, but I've never had a problem with not smoking for months on end. From January to June I smoked at least a blunt a day and then I had to quit for job reasons. Never felt a dependency to weed. I've gone back to it just for the time being and I enjoy it as a pastime

Never in any of my posts did I call anyone a loser, you made that conclusion yourself

And I had great times smoking weed. Met tons of bands and new friends. I still smoke occasionally, I just don't buy. I have better things to spend my money on.

Like dildos and chastity cages

That's because most people in this thread are 16 and they started smoking pot in the summer after 8th grade

Similar problem to the airport. Just not worth risking the off chance of getting caught. It's unlikely but you just never know.

Women who smoke weed, as has been said here before, differently, makes no difference in terms of personality/mindset/thought process that is so grand so as to be viable for generalization or universalization.
If you can provide an ungodly amount of data, , such as a complete profile of a specific person both before and after smoking weed, and detail perfectly the circumstances said person would be in/was in at relevant points in time, then perhaps an analysis could begin.
Otherwise, /thread.

You remind me of some of my "friends" I used to have when I smoked. I'm not attacking you I'm just giving some solid advice to not end up like them jobless and living together in a small room wasting money on drugs..Glad I quit and joined the real world..You know, the place where you need to use your head to thrive? I quit because I still need that brain.

If you had a bigger dong you'd be swinging it around

Well I had withdrawal from quitting smoking and drinking, never weed. At the most I had some loss of appetite, but that has never been stable for me.

This. All true. Anyone that says cannabis isn't addictive is a moron and probably under the age of 20. If you smoke every single day without breaks you will become addicted. Back in 2010 when I first started smoking I laughed off addiction to. Now it's 2016 and i'm not laughing anymore, i'm slowly starving to death. I work 9-5 and can only get high in the evenings after work. I can no longer eat unless i'm high. Literally no appetite what so ever. I go all day in work without eating till I get home, spark up and then the hunger kicks in and feast like a fat kid with cake.

Dumb like all other women but for real, I love with one and they gross and lazy

>I'm not attacking you
>just giving advice
>by attacking you

You sound like the kinda person they think of as a "friend" too. I'm sure alot of people only think of you as a "friend". That's why you're here, picking fights with people. Cause you have alot of "friends" but no friends.

>using material items to value your self worth

You will die alone

One thing I should have said was that obviously not everybody gets all of these symptoms and it can certainly be to varying degrees of severity, but these are all common withdrawl effects I've seen either personally or in close friends/family when they've voluntarily or involuntarily quit, usually several symptoms at the same time.

It seems like it's worse when it's involuntary because you CAN smoke, but you're not at some particular time. Your mind isn't focused/dedicated to quitting and just powering thru it.

It also depends on how much you smoke. One blunt a day might not be considered a lot. I'm talking about the real-deal morning-to-night weed heads.

Smoking for 5-6 years, but yea buddy sure told me

I know you're likely a dirty, poor, hippy lookin mother fucker with that ideology but I for one like my multi thousand dollar computer, my big ass TV, my nice car.

Like most girls but from my experience even more untrustworthy and emotionally retarded.

>beta-king spotted

#truth

When you forget to greentex it just looks like some weird poem.

I left those losers behind..I don't even view them as people..It was fun when I was just a kid like you, but trust me, reality will soon knock on your door and give you a good old fashion bitch slap..And you will find yourself poor and jobless hanging out with a bunch of losers that smonk dat dank kush instead of improving their lives by working hard and connecting to useful ambitious people.

Tell that to my wife lol

If they're as peice of shit they'll remain so, if they're cool they'll stay that way.

This is a haiku
I shit post way more than you
Snows on Mount Fuji

I'm sure you need to believe that to sleep tonight but I have this thing called. Job Security. And another thing called, chemically correct fake urine. I think I'll be fine. Thanks for your concern though. I'd be more worried about your need to lump people who smoke pot into a big group. Do you think everyone who drinks is a wife beating drunk driver too?

How? Out of all the girls ive known, dated, or, interacted with the ones ive delt with that were pot heads couldent be trusted for shit. Always moody, stole money from their siblings for weed, huge sluts, and overall pretty shitty humans. Now i know not all ppt heads are like this but the numbers of those who are, are particularly overwhelming especially in women.

>salty muhweedisntbadforyou faggot detrected.

>I don't trust women at all
>my insecurity is so palpable it leaves a film on my replies

Kek

It's the loud minority of pot smokers. The ones who are not like that don't broadcast it to everyone for attention.

Jesus Christ!! Look at those fucking man feet!! Oh my god!!

I don't drink anymore either. It's just as bad as weed, even worse i might add as it just kills your braincells..Yes, most stoners are scum but at least they can drive without killing innocents...But, however most of them don't even afford cars because they spend money on muh weed..You, however sound more intelligent then most of them. Get out while you still can..I almost found myself baffled at the fact that I wasted most of my time and instead of being with the winners, I hang out with losers

>i dont trust women at all
Where did i imply this?
I said female potheads were largly untrustworthy and specifically stated that it wasnt necessarily always the case.
Also for normal fucking women really most of them are trustworthy so long as you arent a boring piece of shit like the majority of men who get cheated on.

Ur mom wus fine last nigth lel

Kek

Typical stoner fuckhead...You "people" are beyond help..

>hot.

The snek is unnecessary.

Trying too hard to be artsy/10

Her face would go good on toast imho

>3 years daily smoker
>Decide to stop
Nothing wrong here and it's been 3 weeks.

He is rigth, you fuckheads.
I used puff the devils lettuce once in a while. In an few months I was shooting meth up my veins.
There is no such thing as weed only. You WILL do meth or something worse if you start smoking.
Good luck I found God and quit

Good one. Honest chuckle.

See? This is a mature HUMAN bean

Elena McCoy

She has a tumblr

>devils lettuce

Oh Christ. I haven't heard that term in sooooo many years. My buddy used to call it that. Oh the memories of his stupid lanky ass.

Soon you'll be plagued with withdrawal for seven years and the Satan will take your first born son for smoking his lettuce

Amen

i smoke pot and i will admit IT DOES AFFECT YOU NEGATIVELY its kind of fucked up to tell everyone nahhhhh you can smoke pot all day everyday and function normally like everyone else

You're just a retard who did meth. That's like having sex with a woman and afterwords saying "that was great! I think I'll go fuck a donkey now!"

Praise JEEEEZUS

the first pic I've seen of her where she looks ugly

GTFO straight edge niggerjew

>taking his post seriously

What are you doing?

typical stoner argument..You lack the capacity to reason and even talk corectly.

>ifunny

Would you like to talk about this watermark I found young man? Your mother and I are very disappointed in your choice of meme. Very disappointed.

Drug addiction is no joke. Stop making menes about it

She's probably a nice person

Psych

No jokes! Just a good Christian trying to save people from the grasp of devils kale. I'll make sure to put a trigger warning next time.

I make 8k a year you idiot and I smoke weed everyday. Smokers can have successful

Crazy Bitches who want men with money so they can be lazy or they love niggers

>8k/yr
How's eastern europe?

Beta cuck who gets his pot smoked by idiots

I think stoner girls are lower maintenance and less bitchy than your "regular" girl. Been with a couple of those, and I clearly had less fights than any of my friends.

I live in California

This. My wife and I smoke whenever we have any relationship problems. It helps us to calm down and talk everything through

This. I know a guy who get anxious and irritated if he doesn't have at least one joint a day.

At least he know about his addiction

Just started hanging out with a legit 9/10 grille who smokes hella. Frequents the interwebz. Plays vidya. Makes me food. 11/10 would wife.

Moochers.

Playing their flirt game just to get a freebie, then disappearing until the next time.

California has shit tier weed. Hail from the Netherlands bitch we got better dank

Maybe he's just a naturally shitty person?

means she fucks like a champ mate, extra testosterone

interesting. I'm curious if you knew him before he started smoking - this happened to me, but it's also the way I was before smoking (would regularly forget to eat for days and be up for 3-4 days at a time not wanting to be awake, which both lead to the other problems) and it only took a couple days being sober (job applications) to revert

Because spending your time berating people on Cred Forums is how you contribute positively to society, amirite?

Please go hang yourself, or maybe stop posting these cancerous projections.

Stoned?

/Thread

>claims to know all this shit firsthand
>uses words like "weed head"
top kek

How is this a projection? I'm just being real with you guys

They tend to be slightly overweight because they have no self-control (and eat a lot of cookies and chips).

However, they also usually take it in the ass. The social acceptance whilst still being illegal in some countries is a turn on.

skiving cunts

>jamal blackman
kek

Typical WHITE racist that hates stoners. You are a plague, whitey you're time is up

Addiction is no laughing matter, Harold. Especially when it's a 9 year old! He shot the cat Harold!!

bait

Post more of her

What the politically correct term for you mental deficients these days?

They're all dirty stoners and Communists. No one should ever smoke the devil's broccoli.

>those feet

She looks like fucking Gollum sweet jesus.

So sad when mariguanna deforms innocent youth :-(

true

Jesus said it's bad, so it's not only the #1 threat to our kids, capitalism, and America, but it's also morally wrong.

They're a loud minority

you misspelled majority