So why is this racist?

So why is this racist?
There's a shit ton of comments calling him racist. I don't care if he stood or not it's his right to not stand for it but I still can't see why this guys comment is soooo racist

Because butt hurt nigs don't have any other response than to play the race card.

Those comments are so ultracrepidarian

And how is the Anthem racist? Did I zone out at the kill all niggers part?

Because he's a white guy who criticized a black guy.

because liberals are retarded children

you next honky

Kill all black people

>its all niggers
Why does anyone care what they think anyway?

I miss the old liberals...like Clint Eastwood said this is the pussy generation.

Well we kinda have to, it's all you hear about now

you already dead cracka

'RACIST!!1!' is what morons say when they're out of arguments.

Because the right gives the left too much credit and actually listens to ever little whiney thought they have

Why are you people still give him attention? I have already forgot about it. Don't read news about it, switch the channel when they race bait again and just tune out. Soon it will be week 12 and no one will fucking care and at this point he will get cut and commit suicide blaming the evil whitey.
Fuck him right in the eye socket. He's just another nigger screaming racism while he has bank full of cash and doesn't want to have real debate - only gibsmedats for dindus.
Stop caring, please.

Hush up nigger.

Sad to say it but I agree, cuck generation.

die you dirty ape

See I didn't care till I seen people calling this guy racist for not saying anything racist, I was just looking at transformer art/posts and this shit pop up

triggered

It's good to be white.

His comment isn't racist by any means, but it's a fucking shit comment anyway.
This sort of mastubatory patritism makes you look ridiculous, whether your got your legs blown off or not.

quads dont lie

He doesn't recognize the protest black people are making, and is minimalizing it by being a nationalistic retard.

No big deal, he's just a stupid nationalist who cares about his "country" so much. You know, the one that actively fucks with everyone below the upper class.

Are they calling him racist because he said he has pride? That's the only possible thing I can see these half ass fucking sjws getting ass disturbed over. Seriously, this whole thing blows my fucking mind.

thread.

Check'd

getting your legs blown off by running around in the muslim world being a dumbass doesn't make you a hero. it makes you an asshole.

tru dat

>He doesn't recognize the protest black people are making

Oh, I'm pretty sure he recognizes it for the poor excuse to commit acts of violence that it is. He also most likely recognized a fading athlete for the attention whore he is.

oh shit

Pull the trigger on every nigger
>1 like = 1 guffaw

What protest is that? That black lives matter? While half of these fucks are sitting down for the anthem like I did when I was an edgy high school kid and the other half are killing white officers because whites are racist.

How can any of this shit be taken seriously at this point?

Oh yes this is me c;

I'm black and even I have to respect this.

just another fox news faggot trying to get him some free advertising by mentioning Kaepernick. noting to see here so have some cock instead.

respect what? his attempts at attention whoring on twitter? fucking dumbass nigger.

So what are they protesting?

My point is it's not racists, I find it dumb too tbh

Yes.

Listen, a lot of black people are terrible people. Niggers, even.

But not all of them. And black people definitely still get treated worse than white people.

Why do you think we're all so glad we're white? It's a sweet deal.

you dead

Well then we're on the same side here, it seems.

The fuck you talkin about dumb ass?

Whats going on?
i was in jail for the weekend

Yeah. I just wanted to look at transformers art but instead I got this dumb shit in the transformers tag. Oh well I got my art anyways

Some black football player didn't stand for the anthem to protest BLM

the fuck, how is that even a protest?
What fucking relevancy does the song have against niggers?

lol yeah we're the ones who are provoking a race war. You have BLM marching down the streets calling for death to white police officers and death to all whites and we're the ones who want the race war... To be young, liberal and retarded... Go to class and listen to your cuck professor tell you about how he likes to watch his wife get fucked by niggers.

"A government that supports the deaths of innocent black people"

The anthem was written as propaganda to sell patriotism. Also, the original way to stand to the anthem was using the now infamous nazi salute. It didn't mean it back then, but the nazis adopted it. Then we changed it to stand with right hand over your heart.

I was deployed in the middle east and I joined the military for his right to stand or sit or kneel or what ever the fuck he's doing. You do not have to stand.

I believe you mistook my meme for irony new friend

Dude BLM is a great cause fuck you white cunts

much cleaner.

I'm aware of this, I do agree that he can stand or sit I'm just saying how is the Vet comment remotely racist

feels good to be a fat white male, that will never happen to me

Oh. Yeah his tweet wasn't racist at all. I don't know where the racist comments come from. Everyone thinks everything is racist I guess.

>You do not have to stand.
Would you not salute a medal of honor recipient?
Would you not salute at a fellow comrade at his funeral?

Didnt think so

Go take your fuckin nigger sympathizing to a third would country

Man I guess it is harder to be black then to have no legs

>i am black, making 7 figure income to play for 11 minutes total per game.
>I AM SO OPPRESSED
Why is he not donating any of that money to help niggers?
Oh right, he is a selfish nigger

>So why is this racist?

It's not, but niggers blame everything around them but themselves for their extreme shortcomings as individuals and as a people, and so from a nigger's perspective, that automatically means that everything is racist, because otherwise they would have to look at the truth, which is simply that they are subhuman and should not be seen as people.

The vet's comment isn't racist in the least bit. You're seeing the usual fallback of "he racist" from lazy fucks who have no other way to justify their ass backwards way of thinking.

Our country's not perfect, but it's not "masturbatory nationalism" to have pride in your homeland either. I wouldn't want to live in any other country in the world and I've been to well over 20 so I DO have a first-hand frame of reference.

They're shitting on a guy that doesn't even have legs and applying the same "he racist" bs because he called out an over privileged millionaire football player. Go figure.

So butt hurt about this and doesn't give back, look at Dr.Dre he fucking gives back, hell he made his home city way fucking better because it turned to shit

Colin is not military personnel.

He's a civilian with the rights to "protest" any way he'd like.

The country faced a choice 40 years ago to have a race war or appease the blacks. The government chose the path of appeasement because of the costs involved in an outright race war.

The fact is though, that if the overabundance of niggers causes as much of or more of a problem than a race war, then you can bet we'll be rid of niggers before it's all over and done with.

I love BLM - The faster us whites snap and purge your asses, the better.

Thanks BLM!

This

Yes, i understand that.
But you said it is his "choice'.
I am bringing up situations in which you, as a former solider, would refuse to because it is social norm for hundreds of years.

I am questioning your commitment to your nigger friends, over your friends who put your life in their hands.Or soldiers who went above normal duty

The left are fucking retarded and ridiculously sheepish. "Oh man I have to support him cuz oppression of black men!" Meanwhile kaepernick has two white parents, makes 19 million dollars a year not counting sponsorships and has never faced oppression a day in his life. They're all democucks and hillary supporters who get triggered at the smallest insults.

Yeah after reviewing this I did, my mistake and apologizes.

It's sad, people who were liberal fucking are sick of the regressive left to the point they no longer call themselves liberals. God I hate this generation so much, a bunch of whiny babies who get triggered by everything

Not to mention the media keeps those idiots distracted from what's really going on. They spend 3 hours a day posting on facebook about social justice issues that are literally meaningless that they forget
>planet warming at a consistent rate
>sea level rises 300 feet within 20 years
>cya later east coast
>apple to go extinct in the next 10 years
>grapes already disappearing rapidly (cya wine)
>flint michigan still no clean water and also stopped bottled water delivery a few weeks ago

>PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES R BAD HURRR
>BLM
>I KNEEL WITH KAEPERNICK
>SO AMERICAN

The media is SO good at keeping the stupid uninformed, and keeping the poor at their current social status.
>muh min wage

lmao

>a lot of Black people are terrible people.
>black people definitely get treated worse than white people
Maybe because a lot of them are terrible fucking people. No one wants to help you when you won't help yourself. This type of shit starts from the ground up. When you better the people, you better the community. When you better the community, you're no longer in a ghetto. It takes time, it won't happen overnight, but at least start the change from within. I'm sure you understand the point I'm making.

Found the cuck

Spoken like a true basement dwelling cuck

tru dat

lol he has to act like that because he gave his limbs to protect our freedom. I can't help thinking he's a little biased

>In our fat burger asses
>Majority isn't even fat
Underage confirmed

>Muh dik

dat typical nigger response.

Yea and the swastika is a Buddhist symbol then the Nazis took it your point

YOU FRICKIN NIGGER FRICKS

Underrated post

WHAT the fuck this is saved a picture of SammyClassicFan in front of a swastika but Cred Forums is showing some weab shite

>Because he's a white guy who criticized a black guy.
Because niggers love to feel oppressed call it slave syndrome. They wish they were slaves as well so they act out when people dont back up their oppression Olympics bid.

>supports
Lol Micheal Brown dindu nuffin huh? Syville Smith was a good little boy huh? Sorry the justice system doesn't follow nigger lynching logic and find George Zimmerman guilty just because he shot a black boy. Shame on us for being a system where your INNOCENT until proven guilty BEYOND a reasonable doubt. Something you stupid niggers dont understand.

+1