Urgent medical attention needed, med-fags! what is this shit on my shin...

urgent medical attention needed, med-fags! what is this shit on my shin? it won't heal for many months and i do not know how i got it. it itches slighly

pour bleach on it, it worked for me

Looks like psoriasis.

thats a rash, how often do you change your trousers?

Scabies.

Looks like you don't clean yourself enough, if in a week is still there call a real doctor

once/twice a week

rash... you are filthy

soap and water and a fresh washing cloth 2 times a day, fresh trousers each morning.

it will burn and get real fucking itchy the first week, then start to disappear

once its completely gone you can start wearing trousers longer in one go again, but try to keep a 3 showers with soap and water each week minimum, and change your trousers each time you showered.

Seriously OP... This. They look exactly like scabie bites, and are itchy, just like scabies.

user pls, this is not how your mom raised you... you need to take care of yourself or you will never find a cute grill that wants to lick your peepee

its not scabies, scabies leaves clear and obvious tunnels in the skin... if it gets worse enough to start bleeding and no tunnels are visible (while his skin is easily dry enough to show em if they were there, looking at the dry spots) then its not scabies...

its this user is just a filthy pig and some random bacteria or mould has infected his skin because he does not wash enough.

Three probable causes I can think of.

1 - Scabies sounds like bullshit, but it's legit. If you had chicken pox the virus can reemerged as scabies later in life. It can also cause nerve damage.

2 - Contact dermatitis (e.g. allergies). I get something similar when I touch nickel. Can last for months.

3 - Psoriasis. No personal experience with this one other than the docs thought my dermatitis might have been this initially.

Best advice is to take an oatmeal and calamine bath once a day for three days. If it's a normal rash it should disappear or at least significantly diminish. If it doesnt, go see a dermatologist.

>you are filthy
>user is just a filthy pig

fuck you guys. as if every illnes was coused by lack of hygiene. i wash myself and change clothes regurlaly

>1 - Scabies sounds like bullshit, but it's legit. If you had chicken pox the virus can reemerged as scabies later in life. It can also cause nerve damage.

load of bullshit, scabies is a mite living in the skin layers tunneling. Chicken pox is a virus... they are as related as you and a chicken.

not every, but 50% of rashes are caused by substandard hygiene in a world where people are raised in really hygienic conditions.

besides, trust me... you will want it to be hygene, scabies means you practically need to wash every fucking piece of fabric in your closet... plus your mattress and sheets.

at least twice, once before treatment once after

My bad meant shingles

oh, yea, those are related and that's entirely possible... although personally i think personal hygiene still should be eliminated first

it is like for six months there (it neither grows nor disappears)

Do you shave your legs? Because i do and sometimes I get ingrown hair like that?

Do you know if you have vasculitis or any autoimmune conditions? Is it something that runs in your family?

I'm not a doctor but I've been living with a rare form of vasculitis for many years now... I get rashes like that sometimes. Small, localized, doesn't spread, refuses to go away, itchy as fuck.

Regardless, just make a doctor's appt. or go to the ER, they'll be able to tell you more, but there is NO WAY you will get a diagnosis of Vasculitis in an ER, they have to do far too many tests.

nope and i have this shit only at this one spot (the front of my right shin)

Sounds like an autoimmune response... my theory of vasculitis becomes stronger. How old are you, OP? And for the record it would help if you also explain any and every other thing wrong with you happening over the past 6 months.

>autoimmune conditions
yeah, hypothyroidism

i suffer under hypothyroidism (take l-thyroxin on a regular basis), am 29 and i wash myself regurarly and wear clean clothes

Need to get set up with a regular doctor's appointment in the next few days preferably. Tell them about the rash, that it's mildly itchy, and the hypothyroidism. Get ready to get stabbed at LEAST once for an IV, it's likely they will be taking a pretty good bit of blood to check for different antibodies that should either be undetectable in blood or in very tiny amounts unless your immune system is fucked.

Also, good luck, I really hope I'm wrong. Not everyone gets it as bad but I've been close to my death bed 5 times now... wegener's granulomatosis with rheumatoid arthritis is the official diagnosis I got.

Got diagnosed at 20. Six years ago. It's not as common in younger people but things like lupus, RA, psoriasis, etc don't fully recognize any age barriers.

There are no tunnels.

You're thinking of "shingles" not "scabies"

Because it's on your leg / shin it is most likely
psoriasis of some sort, foliculitus, or cellulitis. Take an Epsom salt and / or oatmeal bath, and that will help the
itching. You'll also have to start watching what
you eat, and drink if you want it to go away.
Lay off the sugar (soda, candy, etc.) for a while,
take vitamin C, and use a non water based lotion.

Going to the doctor is a waste of time and money. They won't know what the hell you have. They will give you antibiotics that will
just make your life worse. They will give you a
script for $200 corticosteroid cream that will make it worse. If that doesn't work they will do
a punch biopsy, and they will still not know.

AIDS MAN AIDS

It's a spotty type of psoriasis, that's how mine started. Or Aids

Also if you have pets, make sure you don't have
fleas, as flea bites can also cause an allergic
reaction that looks very much like that.

ok guys i will give you a clue - i cannot afford a professional medical attention since i am not insured. i am in Germany at the moment - would appreciate if you would recommend me some medication that i can get without prescribtion.

no pets and likely no aids, since i am a virgin

If he has an autoimmune disorder taking Vitamin C is the ABSOLUTE WORST THING HE COULD DO. I've been hospitalized for 2 weeks when a flare-up started, and the culprit was that I was regularly drinking lemonade at work instead of water. Fucking Renal Failure because I gave my retarded immune system steroids and they decided to beat up on my kidneys.

For the love of fuck and all that is holy, MAKE A DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT. If you can't afford it, borrow money from someone or sign up for a free clinic and get on the waiting list, but DO NOT increase your Vitamin C intake MORE than the recommended daily value! This dude has absolutely NO idea what he's talking about.

Also, to dude who wrote the post, Psoriasis is an AUTOIMMUNE condition, made worse by STRENGTHENING your immune system. I know that's a weird fucking concept to people who don't live with it but you need to stay FAR AWAY from that shit because strengthening your immune system more than is necessary is absolutely 100% the most common case of flare-ups in autoimmune disorders.

i really appreciate your advice. thanks, man

If it's autoimmune you need high dosage prednisone, or possibly methotrexate (a very weak form of chemo they typically start you on a big handful of pills for). Neither of those are things you can just get. You need to take out a short-term loan or call your parents an ask for cash to either make an appointment, or buy insurance and make an appointment.

Are you a german citizen? Your healthcare system is 77% funded by your government... I can't imagine that it would be terribly difficult to get on some sort of low-pay or no-pay insurance if you do the research. If you're not a citizen I suggest buying private insurance, and once again, TAKE A LOAN. If shit like this goes untreated you can EASILY be KILLED or PERMANENTLY INJURED. I ignored my symptoms for 3 years and now about 28% of my lungs are covered in scar tissue and my kidneys will never work at better than 75% efficiency for the rest of my life. Take this shit seriously, dude.

Pets?

hmm... that is interesting. i stopped smoking like 6 months ago and then i got this shit. maybe stoping smoking strenghtened my immune system?

>If you can't afford it, borrow money
yeah right - i am not even in my country, so... don't my dying - though someone would name the disease and recommend me some oinment that i get without prescirbtion

Getting the itching under control is #1. Again take
an Epsom salt bath (like $3.99 for 6 lbs). Soak for
about 30 minutes to an hour. That will help
greatly to stop the itching. If it gets infected you'll probably have to get antibiotics. Get some colloidal sliver ($20 - 30) in place of antibiotics (if it's not currently infected) to prevent infection. Again lay off the sugar. If
you're in Germany you should be able to get
some quality food. That's what's going to cure
it in the long run. You can take the Epsom salt
bath about 3 times a week for max benefit. Things I don't recommend are putting anything other than a greasy lotion on it. Don't put tea tree or any other strong oils on it, or it will get worse. Also don't cover it, at least not for long periods. Just let it breath, and you also breath
as stressing out about it will make it worse.

nope

dude, are you fucking kidding me? it's just some small wounds that itch and won't heal. besides i don't mind dying...

You say that now.

For real though that's how it starts. That looks an awful lot like something that could be serious... or could be minor. But it's not a risk you should take.

do have any idea what would it cost to let it examine by a dermatologist in Germany (privately, without insurance)? (i am poor but i am not a beggar)

So OP, take a low does of Vitamin C. You should
never do anything in excess until you know how
your body will react. Just keep taking pictures
to keep track of it, keep a little journal of what
your taking, putting on it, eating, etc., and see
what helps or what makes it worse, and course
correct as needed. If you have fever or chills,
nausea, headaches, etc., from it, or anything
you're taking seek medical attention.

I am not a doctor, but I had the same shit (still
have it, but better). My doctor was going to
give me scabies cream (toxic bug poison known to cause cancer with prolonged treatment), even though she found no evidence of scabies. When the pharmacist told me it
was $200 I told them "fuck that I'll just bath in
Clorox". Dermatologist didn't know what I had
either, and said it was "something", and I made
it worse putting essential oils on it. Then gave
me a script for corticosteroid (which I haven't used b/c they were concerned with its strength, and the risk of cancer - wtf). Fuck western medicine.

>Maximum over drama

>Just some wounds that won't heal....