I have a question, why are yuropoors always so assmad about Americans, like...

I have a question, why are yuropoors always so assmad about Americans, like, we literally don't even think about you or care about you, you haven't had world spotlight since ww2, so why do you go out of your way to be assmad about people who don't even care about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.usembassy.gov/goodfriend/sample-page/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ba

ite

>why are yuropoors always so assmad about Americans
We are not.
We do our life, you do yours, what is the problem? What country get you mad?

The same reasons beta autists hate Chad

>trying to bait people
>can't even do that right

>>we literally don't even think about you or care about you
>>opens buttmad thread

stay fat, ameritards

Only with the roles reversed.

Fuck chad, the mother fucker ordered 100 cheese pizzas to pur door and expected everyone to chip in for it. Chad never considers other anons

LOL nice try russian!

I bet you still ate the most slices, you cheap fat fuck

>obvious bait
>pretending america has had a spotlight on it for anything other than terrorist attacks and school shootings

OP is still a faggot

Not trying to bait.
I'm not assmad, I don't even care about you fags, im just legit curious what is it you hate about Americans so much.
I can tell your Russian, I have respect for Russians, because they are a mighty nation and militarily powerful. but it always seems to be germans

Highest GDP in the world

If you don't care about us then why do you continuously butt into our internal affairs? We just had to kick out of our country one of your consuls who was working at the local US Embassy for staging anti-government protests.

You are all two-faced cunts, saying one thing and then backstabbing your allies. This is why literally everyone in the world hates you.

issou

I have no idea WHAT THE FUCK you're on about.

highest debt in the world

>I don't care about yuropoors
>so I will complain about yuropoors complaining abouy amerifats
OP you went full retard

America, ladies and gentlemen.

>t. americuck on their own foreign politics

/thread

So? We don't have any obligation to pay for it. China's scammed us for 100x what we owe them.
Like I said, I just want to know, why? I'm bored and have nothing better to do right now in particular.
What are you even talking about?

This bait is about as subtle as OP walking into his local kindergarten with an AR15.
>Caus mah 2nd amenudment

>why
Because you're fat and retarded.

That's the only reason you'll be able to understand.

I saved a collection of the slices in my CP folder.

>CAPTCHA: select chees pizza

>Mad yuropoors taking the bait.
Well, my breaks over, see you fags later.

>merely pretending

and thats the thing about stupid people, they dont realise they're stupid

with either hillary or trump at the wheel, america is doomed anyways, so enjoy your internet while you can, before your entire country tears itself apart and you idiots nuke yourself back to the stone age :^)

>inb4 "trump wil makez amrica great agan"

I'm talking about this guy.
blogs.usembassy.gov/goodfriend/sample-page/

You faggots sent this guy to Hungary to destabilize the government, and was swiftly kicked out of the country for that.
Guess his previous assignment. Before Hungary, he was working as the Consul General at the U.S. Embassy in Damascus, Syria.

Let this sink in for a moment.
After his actions of sparking a civil war, Syria closed down the US Embassy in 2012 and banned all of your people from the country. This is what it means when a murrican says "lol I don't care about your country", while behind the scenes it has agents trying to topple your government. You succeeded in Syria, but not here.

I sincerely hope a sandnigger terrorist finally manages to blow a nuke or two next to your home.

>implying they won't take everyone else with them back to the stone age
This is america we're talking about after all.

We've had dumber and crazier leaders than them shut up with all this "end of our country" garbage. It's literally mass hyped fear drawn up from over exaggerated retards who only watch the news. The media tells you what you want to hear. Do some research moron.

Because every American civilian denies knowledge of such things yet secretly knows every last dark project the corrupt government plans. If you honestly think every fucking American wants to take control of the world and turn it into chaos you're a bigger moron than the people "leading" the US.

I am from Poland, dozens of my friends and friends' friends have been to the States and literally 95% of them say it sucked beyond belief.
States are cool if you are rich or just on a tourist trip.
For middle class living, compared to Europe The States are a fucking horror, it's just that Americans don't notice it.
Of course the level of suckage depends on the area. New york smells so bad it makes you wanna vomit, and in rural Alabama you can get shot for looking at a dudes car or mugged by black gangs in the middle of the day.
I'd still like to live in California and like the country myself, but these are just facts.
Fun country for the super-rich, a bizarre struggle for all else compared to EU.

this user again there are of course upsides like cheap electronics and gas in USA but life in general feels expensive there.

Well you just named 2 of the shittiest states we have. The nice place are the ones you don't hear about. Try visiting small neighborly towns in more secluded states next time. Large population centers have more crime, naturally.

ISSSSSOUUUUU LA CHANCLA

/RIRE/

ENCULER DE RIRE

Think about it. A nation that's just over 200 years old comes along, unites immediately by design and becomes the culturally and industrially most important place in the world. They're mad because they know they're backward and they know they don't matter.

Basically there's four countries that actually matter: The United States, China, Russia and Japan - in that order, too. The only other thing going on is Germany shooting itself in the foot and that's really just something for us big boys to laugh at for a while before we go back to inventing every idea and object of any importance or use whatsoever.

Of course they're mad.

I'm just here for more of her

Waitwaitwait

Japan?

shit tons of vidya and robotics are invented in japan

This just means that Japan has intrinsic value to autists. Also pedo's but that's another matter. Are you saying you're a robot pedo user?

Yes.

Pedo? Incomplete words do not compute.
Excuse me, i must get back to physically examining this room of naked children.

deliver

Yep, mainly for science shit. They're also redpilled as fuck and dropped all humanities college funding nationwide rather than tolerate SJW having any power or importance. They have the right idea, if you want to get rid of mosquitoes you drain standing water, attacking the individual mosquitoes is pointless.