How does it feel to stand here?

How does it feel to stand here?

shit, i'm gonna be too old for them robot hookers

Good, because i cant stand on a vertical line dumbass

So close, yet so far.

So very very lucky.

That's pretty good actually, lmao

We've been close to nuclear war more than once and every time a person choose not to press the button. I'll believe in self-preservation as the ultimate motivation. Do u think skynet would be the instigator?

>Do u think skynet would be the instigator?
Trump turns Kim Jong Un into a glowworm by, uhm, accident. On tablets of stone, this will be termed the bad hair-day war.

You seriously believe Trump is gonna win? Cause the bookmakers sure don't. Put some money down would be my advice if you're really sure.

bookmakers didn't believe brexit would happen either

You are very smart sir, but I am smarter.
I am not betting money, if no economy remains in case I am to collect my prize.

Except exponential technology advancement only results in linear gains.

Take transistors with exponential growth in numbers on chips but have only resulted in linear performance increases.

Can't argue with that ...

Bet some hair-spray or something then, the odds are crazy, you'd get like four cans back!

I would say food production is an example of exponential gains. Not pretty tho, but we feed about 7 billion with a base that could probably only support 500 million naturally.

Growth is unlimited as long as you have unlimited resources and place to put your waste. Which we have not, which is why the only serious working model predict a collapse if nothing big is done at an international political level.

So you are saying that a current CPU with billions of transistors is only 20 times faster than an Intel 4004 (2300 transistors)?

Trump gets elected

Technological singularity

raw speed is exponential but if you use performance metrics like complexity of frames and AI abilities it's linear. This is from making a CGI more realistic gets exponential complex. Same with AI.

Essentially the problems we have computers solve, or games played, are NP-complete which take nondeterministic polynomial time.

I would write it off as an exageration to point out humanities ever quickening exponential growth. every 20 years we make more progress then the last 100.

The definition of Human Progress gets horribly butchered

You are correct sir. I see no way of avoiding this collapse in some shape or another, but life would go on and evolution does not go backwards.

Self-improving A.I hopefully, also known as technological singularity.