The earth is flat and so is everything in the entire universe including you and me

the earth is flat and so is everything in the entire universe including you and me

any roundearthfags who disagree don't understand geometry in dimensions higher than 4

prove me wrong faggots

(btw the moon landing was real, the earth (WHICH IS FLAT) is round, and all flat-earth conspiracy theories are nonsense, the only reason the government won't tell us the earth is flat is because they're too mathematically illiterate to know it themselves)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11248578
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

samefag bumping from mobile

btw, the flat earth has no edge (at least not in any dimensions under 4) and the ground is both flat (in the 4th dimension and all thenceforth) and curved (in the 3rd dimension and all prior)

bump

bump

fite me athetits foggots

(pic related: not me)

>all flat-earth conspiracy theories are nonsense
got that part right
your post should read im fucking stupid and buy into edgy bullshit
FTFY

op was BTFO'ed

if earth is flat

how come i'm not flat

what edgy bullshit are you looking at

i see none, just a competent explanation for why the earth can be considered "flat" without contradicting any evidence round-earthers usually use to imply the contrary

you are flat you round-earther cuck

everyone and everything is flat

not just on the earth but in the universe, including the universe itself

>burden of proof

Prove your theory faggot
>pro tip you can't

there is zero evidence its fucking flat

and your post should read i get mad and reply to to exceedingly obvious b8

Speak for yourself. Be flat all you want, but don't drag me into it you flounder.

so then would you have me believe the universe extends in infinitely many dimensions?

because if the number of dimensions it extends in is finite, then in the dimension just above that number, it's flat

not that hard to understand

you bought into the dumbest meme of all time

Do you realize that we can see diferent angles of the moon (and planets) from the earth and prove that it's round. If moon and the planets are round why the earth not?

>the most successful bait campaign in the history of the internet

i'm not dragging you into anything, you're flat whether you like it or not, even if i didn't want it to be the case

>then in the dimension just above that number, it's flat
and who told you that? what makes that true"?

ur moms tits say otherwise

The moon and planets and earth are indeed round. They are also flat.

There exists some dimension in which we would be unable to see them from different angles, if we could ascend to that dimension.

Therefore they are flat

those actually are flat though user

simple geometry

a thing which has no depth in a dimension is by definition flat in that dimension

that's just the mathematical definition of the terms used

literally what

you cant prove the dimension your talking about, let alone measure anything from it

Hold on u stupid... how in the world adding a fourth perpendicular axis would make our world flat?

It's round (as of 3d round) except that you can go up and down in the fourth dimension. And by the way, the act of 3d-translation is a 4 dimensional scew

Imagine if you could just step out of spacetime as we know it. Just step out. In a direction you can't perceive.

Then look backward in that direction, and look at the earth you came from.

It would then appear flat. As would all other people and things.

U ARE A FAGGIT EARTH IS HOLLOW ROUND IDIOT ALSO THAT EXPLAINS GRAVITY

i can imagine its round also you stupid fuck

No, you're not flat, but can believe you're flat. I just don't want you to think that your delusions change me.

These fucking bait threads are cancer

you mean thirteenth perpendicular axis.

adding a thirteenth perpendicular axis would make the earth flat along the thirteenth perpendicular axis, because there is no scientific evidence or even theory that anything in the entire universe extends in that direction.

lol youre stupid and thinking that "flat land' video means the 3rd dimension is flat to anything in the not proven 4th dimension

Whoa, bring your testosterone down a notch home slice.

Yes I am. Everything is.

Along the thirteenth axis.

Because there are only eleven at most.

You're missing the point. You can imagine whatever you like, but if you could travel outward in the thirteenth direction, you WOULD see a flat earth.

triggered

No, you're not. Everything isn't.

>any roundearthfags who disagree don't understand geometry in dimensions higher than 4
You are maneuvering yourself into a corner. And be careful with all the edges. And now I will stop with bad jokes on the curse of dimensionality.

Flatland is a book you illiterate cuck and it's quite a good one

And by the way that's actually true, anything that extends in at most n dimensions is flat from a perspective displaced from that thing along axis number n+m where m is positive

kek the temp in my room is higher than your iq

nig why you sittin around with the room heated over 138°

>didn't even read / understand the second and third lines
lol ok

bump

bump

bump and i guess i should correct myself: anything is flat from a perspective displaced from it along an axis along which that thing doesn't extend, regardless of the ordinals of the axes involved

bump with further clarification for idiot roundearthfags: i'm not claiming the earth is two dimensional, only a complete idiot would believe that, i'm claiming it doesn't have nonzero breadth in EVERY single perpendicular axis of which we can conceive -- that is to say, as many as we want -- and so it is indeed flat from a hyperdimensional perspective, as is everything eventually, if you add enough axes

>Implying anyone from 4 dimensional Universe could ever be able to understand fifth dimension. MFW.

bump

>implying the universe is 4 dimensional
>mfw

Read the definition of flat and round retard.

Flat 2nd dimension. Found 3rd dimension.

If you want to argue how the 3rd dimension looks from the third after extending it to the forth, go to fucking wikipedia and educate yourself

>Implying my cock doesn't have width, height and length with 12 seconds to full erection.
MFW.

no

flat: less than as many dimensions as we are considering

round: possessing a surface of uniform nonzero curvature, regardless of how many dimensions the manifold itself extends into

it is entirely possible for something to be both flat and round, e.g. a circle

(unless our system only involves two axes, in which case a circle isn't flat)

strawpoll.me/11248578

???

This man is right you know. The universe is a 3D projection of a 2D reality.

>universe is black hole
>we live inside the event horizon
>2D reality is light orbiting black hole
>spacetime as we know it is a self stabilized artifact of the distortion and uncertainty the black hole causes in the non-local spacetime surrounding it, which may ordinarily follow completely different structural and behavioral laws than those we're familiar with
>great attractor = singularity of black hole
>expansion of universe = drawing higher dimensional "matter" in
>eventuality of big crunch / heat death = hawking radiation

donate your thoughts to the jfc library

it stands for jesus fucking christ

>578658
> Anonymous 09/19/16(Mon)10:47:15 No.704578658▶
> Anonymous 09/19/16(Mon)10:49:05 No.704578813▶
>
>Imagine if you could just step out of spacetime as we know it. Just step out. In a direction you can't perceive.
>Then look backward in that direction, and look at the earth you came from.
>It would then appear flat. As would all other people and things.
>
>literally what
>
its kay bois i just watchd some michio kaku documentry we all level 0 aliens other alients r level 1 and higher earth n everythin also flat i am science

i have pdd and grandmaster in sc

learn a thing or two bout dimensions or dont waste my time unscientisic peasant

well to be fair i do love cocks and am an enormous faggot but my sexuality seems quite beside the point

also what is micho cocku

this is just common sense to anyone who's studied junior college level linear algebra

ohjai guiz i college lele smart

algebra numbers simple u too dumb to comprehnd dats why i Cred Forums too cool for real science man

101010 1337

we r flat ppl

ur moms flat
ya edgy bastard

real science doesn't contradict my claims though

also i never said i was smart

you can know facts and be interested in sharing and debating them and not consider yourself smart

yeah she is

so is yours and everything else

bump

i r real scince

lelel not smart, u stoopid

i r not smart lolol i kid i actually smart

u got me science man

oh yeah well

slow claps*
steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell.
But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart.
The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails.
Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit.
The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^).
It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

> real science doesn't contradict my claims though

i can tell u real science m8

meanwhile im just a teacher for kindergarden
i have 6 phds in space science

>i literally cannot into gravity

my claim that the earth is flat doesn't contradict anything about the theory of gravity as we currently understand it though

in fact i fully agree that the earth is an oblate spheroid

i simply also claim it's flat

Ive actually been saying the same thing as you. If they dont understand its ok. Dont let them tell you what is and isnt. When i talk about it i just call it super science because until a 'scientist' says it they will only repeat the stuff they have been shown.

I agree.

sign me the FUCK up. nice dubs niCe dUbs that's some nice dubs right there right there if i do say so my self i say so that's what im talking about right there right there (chorus: right there) mmmmMmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMmmmm ooOOOOOO00000000ooOOOOOoooh mhmthat's soME NICE DUUUBS

jesus christ i'm not even gonna give you a (you) for that shit
stay tinfoiled my nigger

i mean it's true though

all three dimensional objects are flat

this isn't about a conspiracy theory, it's about basic hyperdimensional geometry

wat

> bait
> triggered

Just... one good source, that's all I ask. What about the pendulum experiment which shows the rotation of the earth's axis? Good lord just give me that sauce

this is how Op typed this post

the rotation of the earth's axis is irrelevant as I'm not refuting it by saying it's flat

i acknowledge the earth is three dimensional and roughly the shape of a sphere

however, all spheres are flat

Okay... but what relevance is that to the 3rd D?

bump

This is the new "why are you an atheist?"
Equally cancerous, tho.

if the earth were only two dimensional the pendulum experiment would have shown radically different results

but it's true, the earth is flat

meaning it doesn't extend along as many axes as are feasible

the reason: as many axes as we want are feasible

im gonna assume youre retarded so,well thought user!

no no no, see, I'm not saying the earth is two dimensional or a circle

it's quite obviously at least three dimensional and more like a sphere

what i AM saying is that it's flat

bump

Fine it's flat but its an inconvenience to betray our own senses and trust blindly on mathematics like its our fuckin god or something.