Be me

>be me
>/fit/ shy tall black user
>in between to spic girls with big asses and two german girls during a media arts class, ditched my spic friends and move there for technical reasons
>one is petite loli with a rather big booty and the other is an auburn hair perfection, just a little shorter than me I think but not by much.

>fast forward a few mins
>petite deutcsh girl leaves to go to the bathroom, the other one stays
>I see her glance over from time to time
>she turns my way, fixes her hair/does that shit girls normally do with their hair for no reason
>think she's looking at me, don't really know since I'm looking at the computer and can see out the corner of my eye
>Also have a view of her perfect /fit/ legs
>Dickascendstothe8thdimension.webm
>finally have the courage to look over
>she's back to looking at the screen
>friends comes back and so returns the wall of trump.
>mfw confused and not really sure if she was signaling me or not
>too beta to do anything about it, but I want to try tomorrow and see where it goes.

What do I do Cred Forums?

>pic unrelated

Check those trips, is your dick huge?

I'm 6.5-7"(depending on how I'm feeling if that makes sense).

Is that alright, user?

Be friends with them an invite them out. You MUST decide which to go for at this stage. Then proceed to fuck and when you bust shout 'for my Cred Forumsrethren' as tribute to our wisdom.

God speed brother

Its not bad. Try stretching your dick like i did mine. Ive been stretching for 10 years and have just hit the 15 inch milestone. It stopped working 5 years back.

I want the slim virgin german girl.

what the fuck do I even say?
You're a pretty big guy.

Hold on OP, how old are you? You must be 18+ on here

I am an 18 yo senior, though I am in a class with other seniors/juniors and a few sophmores.

How old is the german chick?

That whole fixing their hair and looking your direction is what a lot of younger (around 15-19) girls do when their interested in you. Couldn't hurt to go over and chat.

They're interested*. Actually retarded right now.

What does it mean when a girl says she likes your gym clothes? As well as when the tone of her voice changes when she talks to you compared to say someone else in the room?

Doesnt mean anything.she is rubbing her ego user. move on

Go for it nigga but make sure she's not under age in wherever state you are in . These whores can get you in jail regarding the age of consent.

They are definitely sexually interested in you and want your black dick but be careful with catching one itis feelings . Do not emotionnally invest in white girls . They are pure garbage for relationship and marriage . Only fuck them and end it peacefully with them.

Remind them that you only want to fuck them and nothing else.

Got for it black bro . Dont waste your life . Enjoy these whores while you're still young . Do not let white guys intimidate you because they are jealous .

Post the booty fucking nigger I don't care about your negro stories

She's about 15-17 I think. Perfectly legal in my state.
I want to but what to say
She seems really nice though. I've seen her talking with her friend. she has plans for a good future and seems mostly positive. One of the few girls that I actually want to get to know.

dude I've only seen her around for 2 days. How am I going to get the shots. lmao

>inb4 "CREEP SHOT NIGGER"

No.

this

Good luck

If you get them, post wins

I'll get arrested for doing that.

Rape her

OP what you gotta do is ask her out, worst case scenario she says no and you might get a bit teased for it for like 3 days... best case she says yes... sure its not nice to get turned down, but if you dont ask her out you will look back at it as a big regret.

go fuck a nigger, no race mixing

LMAO XD
stormfag xd

xD but I love the white womans