Please tell me I'm fucking begging you

Please tell me I'm fucking begging you

Tell me how to cure social anxiety

Smoke weed

Go outside

Just stop

Already tried shit doesn't work and you're a nigger

There isn't a one-step cure, user.
It's counter-intuitive, because having anxiety makes it difficult for you to get your shit together. But you need to get your shit together to ease the anxiety.

I do that everyday, talk to people everyday and act like a normal person but I'm blocked in my mind and can't become really friend with someone. Hell, even some girls are interested in me but I'm so much an autistic fuck that I can't do shit

It's driving me crazy

/Thread

this

lmao i feel u, i smoke tabacco and weed, seeing as i got a drug test coming up a cigerette in the morning seems to help, isn't a prerma solution tho

"alcohol won't solve your problems but neither does water or milk"

Kundalini meditation with shrooms

You don't .Not everyone is ment to fit in society

op, I feel your pain, I also have that lately and still figutin out what to do. Even though I am sociable and have a lots of people I know but I can't make friends and it just feels that my mind doesn;t work as it has to

Oh ho! He has a social anxiety disorder, but he's not afraid to call you a nigger on the internet.
>I'm going to find you and pull your pants down in front of the hottest girl in school.

BUT I WANT TO FIT IN SOCIETY YOU FUCKING NIGGER

WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I THOUGHT I DIDN'T NEED PEOPLE AND SPENT MY FUCKING YOUTH TOTALLY ALONE

BUT I NEED THEM

not

Quads don't lie OP, you're fucking dead now

I'm not afraid about that sort of thing and you wouldn't even think I have social anxiety if you'd see me

I was an outgoing extrovert until recently; then BOOM crippling anxiety...how the fuck did this happen?

Realize that at any point, you may cut off contact with the person that witnessed your awkwardness , and any pain you may give them is theirs to face, not your problem

quads of truth

literally could be anything - for me it was a sequence of trusting people and people breaking trust, now i only talk about secrets to very certian people, even then im scared as fk to talk to them

try ayahuasca

For me its like this:
>I dont want to be alone
>I'm alone
>I'm feeling good at the same time
>but somehting is missing
FFS I cant even tlak to ppl i just smile and mumble weird when they say something to me :^)